Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2024 10:19:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nightstalker32]
Hey guys, did a 1/35 Abrams last yr. And recently just did my first diorama with it.   Definitely some things I'd do differently and some mistakes I notice.  But it's finally done.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Very very cool!
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn’t see much armor in the Hindu Kush but the mud hut looks about right
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
There was an armor unit in nowzad and around delaram when I was there.  Army maybe.   Didn't talk to them but they were there one week. About a week or 2 later we went for supplies and they were gone
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
There was an armor unit in nowzad and around delaram when I was there.  Army maybe.   Didn't talk to them but they were there one week. About a week or 2 later we went for supplies and they were gone
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 2:55:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I really like these. There's an oversaturation of WWII models/dioramas. I'm more interested in modern armor.

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
I really like these. There's an oversaturation of WWII models/dioramas. I'm more interested in modern armor.

View Quote

Makes me feel old thinking that WWII was around 80 years ago.  I was born at the tail end of the 60's, and back then WWII kits were easier to source than modern armor.  Heck, even "modern" armor was an M60 tank for awhile :)
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Needs the jammer antennas for a AFG deployed tanks.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nightstalker32:
View Quote

Those areas belong to MEB-A  and were Marine tanks

We fought to get Abrams to AFG, and prior to sending them we put our Armor guys in MRAPs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top