Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2024 7:07:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nuke1]
From the USCCA site.
I guess this is the rest of the story.
Alan is the food delivery guy who shot the YouTube jackass.
Alan Colie's statement:

---
Dear Tim,

I want to address criticism that the USCCA has received about me and the attorney I chose for my case.

I am a member in good standing with the USCCA and continue to be. With the USCCA, I can have the attorney of my choice. I know I could have requested that the USCCA pay for a private practice criminal defense attorney for my case.

I chose Attorney Pouilliard because he is a great attorney who believed in me and believed in my case. Yes. he’s a public defender, and he fought for me and won.

I am glad that I have the choice and wouldn’t change anything about my representation.

The USCCA stood by me and continues to stand by me, and I thank them for that.

Sincerely,

Alan Colie
USCCA Member

USCCA
Video discussion by Tom Grieve
Alan Colie Speaks: USCCA Never Dropped Him
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
MMQB

Glad it worked out for him though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top