Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2023 2:49:42 PM EDT
I barely follow any sportsball but I did attend Oklahoma State University and I enjoy college sports. I just read an article where Colorado is leaving the PAC-12 and coming back to the Big 12 in the 2024-2025 school year. Welcome home Buffs.

That being said....I don't keep up with much but thought it was an interesting idea.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The PAC12 is a 100% cluster-F.  Football starts in 5 weeks and they STILL don't have a TV package.   That is inexcusable.  The Buffs gong Big12 guarantees them $30+ million even if they loose every game in every sport (they could pull that off, btw).  Big12 is talking to Oregon, Washington, ASU, UofA and pretty much everyone but SMU .
Go Frogs!
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
SkoBuffs!

But... friggin' tickets and parking are going to be MONEY this year.  I hope Deion can show his worth with the scoreboard as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the Buffs gonna have a baaad year.  
Wins:
Co St
Maybe:
ASU
Stanford
UofA

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I work for Iowa State.  Two years ago it was looking like we were headed for the Mountain West. Then the new commissioner came to town.  Went out and negotiated our TV contract a year ahead of the rest.  We get Houston, Cincinnati, BYU, and Central Florida.  The Pac 12 sits on their thumbs.  Big 10 snatches USC and UCLA, we grab Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah. Big 10 gets Oregon and Washington.  Pac 12 comes up with an Apple Streaming TV contract requiring a subscription.  Pac 12 implodes.  Strange month.

Cal and Stanford may go to the ACC but are facing some resistance.  Oregon State and Washington State are pretty much screwed.  At least as of today that's the scenario.  Next week, who knows?

SEC  sitting tight for now, waiting for Texas and Oklahoma to join.  ACC is having some issues, Florida State wants more money, is kind of threatening to leave, but the contract is a tough nut to crack.  Notre Dame is good as long an NBC pays the bills.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 4:14:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 549] [#5]
Cal and Stanford in the Atlantic Coast Conference, Iowa State considered the Mountain West, UT and OU in the Southeast Conference, USC and UCLA in the Big 10 + how many? Conference.

I think some conference name changes are in order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top