Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2024 5:30:06 PM EDT
First off, I know traffic will be super crazy, as it will be everywhere in the path of totality.
As the topic indicates, heading to the Evansville area to view & hopefully photograph the Total eclipse on Monday. Where would a local recommend I try to head to? Looking for something kind of scenic area to make the photos more interesting.

It will be the wife, 2 older teenage boys & myself. We are staying in Bowling Green KY and making the morning drive over into Evansville area for the day.

Any help or recommendations and/or cautions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on where you are heading in from, be advised, Indiana police target outsiders for traffic stops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top