Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 2:49:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amendment]
I was interested in this game about a year ago but they didn't have guns in the game so I passed on it.  
Out of curiosity I looked into it again and they did a big upgrade to the game and included guns so I bought it. So far I'm really liking it, its got a great zombie vibe

Dying Light 2 HUGE NEW UPDATE !! GUNS AND MORE - First Impressions Gameplay
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
played it forever. haven't touched it in awhile.  i will get back into it since guns are in it now.
thanks for the update
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chowser:
played it forever. haven't touched it in awhile.  i will get back into it since guns are in it now.
thanks for the update
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Well cool game but just not for me,  died way to many times even in easy mode. And the night time missions were a pain in the ass. Zombies were everywhere at night.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally got the guns but ammo is scarce.
lol

doing bloody ties dlc now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 11:36:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chowser] [#5]
and there's a freaking stealth mission that i can't pass because i'm not stealthy.  i just like to kill everything in the way.

smh

and i got past it by using my crossbow to take everyone out quietly.

can't use guns for this. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top