Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2023 9:33:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: divkat9]
Somehow we've found an old box of He-man figures in the attic. I don't know jack about the characters, more into GI Joe as a kid.
Anyway, it's a box of assorted figures and accessories and a quick search shows they may be a a little value to someone out there.

Any insight is appreciated.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 5:56:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#1]
@divkat9

Not sure how much he'd know about the figures, but you can contact the original He-Man of the Universe, Larry Opiela via Facebook.

He's younger than me, but we're from the same hometown.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By geegee:
@divkat9

Not sure how much he'd know about the figures, but you can contact the original He-Man of the Universe, Larry Opiela via Facebook.

He's younger than me, but we're from the same hometown.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 7:58:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: somedude] [#3]
bottom left is beastman,  

little stunty guy with silver armor is ram man

you have some sought after ones there.   forgot some of the names. but recognize most of them.

5th on top right is man e faces.

looks like 2nd on top is evil he-man , though he had another name

think top right is Thanos, marvel not heman if not mistaken.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine said he'd give you $30
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
@divkat9
This is a good resource for identifying and linking sale value of action figures.  It covers HE-MAN, X-Men, TMNT, GI Joes, etc

https://www.actionfigure411.com/masters-of-the-universe/
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JTX23:
@divkat9
This is a good resource for identifying and linking sale value of action figures.  It covers HE-MAN, X-Men, TMNT, GI Joes, etc

View Quote

Cool thanks. Just now revisiting this thread as I’d forgotten I even posted it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JTX23:
@divkat9

View Quote

Disappointing. No info at all for my mint condition 50+ year old original O.J. Simpson doll.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By geegee:

Disappointing. No info at all for my mint condition 50+ year old original O.J. Simpson doll.
View Quote

I would pair it with a white 1993 Ford Bronco (to scale if you can swing it) and post that up on ebay haha
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm too lazy to go find it, but I've got a She-Ra body with her head replaced with a Bullwinkle head. It's by far my favorite "weird thing found in the street". I wish I could personally compliment the mystery person who created it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top