Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/29/2024 10:19:00 PM EDT
Are you noticing All the extra "MIGRANTS" in your City/Town/State??  Nashville is over-run!

The last few months it's been impossible to ignore just how many Illegals that FJB has let in.

I was at the Green Hills Mall a few times recently and was really surprised at all the "MIGRANTS" there.

It was around 60% with most being Arab/Muslim with quite a few head coverings included.

Recent arrivals from Mex/Central and south americans are 40% of Catholics now in Nashville Archdioceses.

It's Mindblowing just how many "Migrants" are here-Overwhelming!

How noticeable are the increased influx of "MIGRANTS" in your area???
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm assuming that the several I see here in rural New Hampshire means the average sized cities are overrun.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:22:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50cal] [#2]
Nashville is a lost cause. Accept it and move on.  I went to Murfreesboro to visit a friend about a month or so ago. Nashville, LaVergne, Smyrna and Murfreesboro are one city now.

I live outside of Knoxville. When me and the missus head into town for date night or meet friends, we see quite a bit of migrants.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#3]
They're living at Walmart. I thought it was just employees bullshitting after shift or something at first, but they're in the parking lot no matter what time I go there. It was one car at first, and now there's like four or five cars.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Haven't seen any. Population sign says 225 if you go through town in one direction and 300 if you go the other way. If there's homeless I missed them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes. I saw an entire Muslim family of about 11 or 12 all wearing the same pair of grey Nike sneakers. Man. Women. Children.
I think they got out of Gaza within a week of me eyeballing them.
They’re here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The mall, Walmart, Home Depot/Lowes are completely overrun. They are even taking over the junkies better begging spots.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess most "Americans" have no Idea how bad it has gotten.

If the "News Media" (besides FOX) ran stories about just how bad it is People might "Demand" change.  I wonder why "Journalists" don't want the story out there?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#8]
They are here. Walmart had a shit ton in it then you go outside and there were 13 standing with carts full waiting for their ride. More were coming in as we left. Meanwhile there’s one on the corner with an accordion and a speaker with a sign begging for money to with Venmo and cashapp account info to donate.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#9]
The great replacement is a conspiracy theory right?  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't get out much. I live out in BFE and work in a town of about 3000.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:28:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Not migrants but I’m seeing a ridiculous number of out-of-state plates here in MI the last couple months. Not just Ohio, from all over.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:28:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1975] [#12]
None where we live, but we’re in the countryside far from the hordes. We’re dug in and ready for the apocalypse.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Very noticeable increase around here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Spaceboy:
View Quote

Yep. Houston is done.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:
Very noticeable increase around here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:31:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 50cal:
Nashville is a lost cause. Accept it and move on.  I went to Murfreesboro to visit a friend about a month or so ago. Nashville, LaVergne, Smyrna and Murfreesboro are one city now.

I live outside of Knoxville. When me and the missus head into town for date night or meet friends, we see quite a bit of migrants.
View Quote

And it's Funny:  Not one Fuckin Word from our Local Propaganda "News" networks! They are completely worthless in Nashville for anything but commercials and propaganda.

They won't even give the description of "Suspects"- "He was wearing a tee shirt and jeans-be on the watch"
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Youngstown checking in.

I see no difference.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

It doesn't matter if whites become a minority in every one of their countries as long as it happens LEGALLY
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Seeing some Indians even up in N. Idaho.

I’m assuming they’ve gotten through the Northern border after their twink virtual signaler overdid the mass immigration horseshit. It’s bad when you have random Canadians explain publicly and without being asked how big of an issue the most recent immigration wave was. They kept trying to inject “I’m not racist” sadly in between their disgust of Trudeau.

I honestly think that dude is going to have to escape the country after his rein.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TheStillestHour:

It doesn't matter if whites become a minority in every one of their countries as long as it happens LEGALLY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There is nothing legal about what's happening even with this administration.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cancard:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/th-463.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cancard:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/th-463.jpg

You can laugh all you want but they are merely coming here and doing the crime Americans won't do themselves. If Americans would raise themselves by the bootstraps and lower their IQs we wouldn't need them to support the crime market.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:46:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#23]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

View Quote

Yeah, thats it, RUN!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Nope, they only pass through.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:49:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR-10] [#26]
Small town Iowa is over-run.
Mexicans, well to do, and the poors.
Guatemalans
Peruvians
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#27]
No.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#28]
You can thank our cock sucking governor Bill Lee for that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Primecube:
Are you noticing All the extra "MIGRANTS" in your City/Town/State??  Nashville is over-run!

The last few months it's been impossible to ignore just how many Illegals that FJB has let in.

I was at the Green Hills Mall a few times recently and was really surprised at all the "MIGRANTS" there.

It was around 60% with most being Arab/Muslim with quite a few head coverings included.

Recent arrivals from Mex/Central and south americans are 40% of Catholics now in Nashville Archdioceses.

It's Mindblowing just how many "Migrants" are here-Overwhelming!

How noticeable are the increased influx of "MIGRANTS" in your area???
View Quote

It’s not just an invasion, it’s a replacement.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:54:44 PM EDT
[#30]
There is nothing legal about what's happening even with this administration.
View Quote

Yeah, who is gonna stop the law breaks from being the law makers/enfoncers?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

A man who saves his country violates no laws.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:59:33 PM EDT
[#32]
"No"  I have not noticed, "but" I don't get out much as I "used" too.

Maybe with "fishing" season starting, I'll see some more "people".
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#33]
There was a Muslim family at Walmart with their kids begging people to pay for their food. Little girl about six years old was hocking up lung butter and spitting inside the store. If I had been there I would’ve bought them bacon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:11:43 AM EDT
[#34]
The town is turning brown.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#35]
I shopped at Winco this weekend  Putin Price hikes have forced me there  anyways  shit ton of full on Mex/SAmericans. Didn't speak a lick of English.
Not that I blame them. I would game the system too. Just sucks average American citizen got no say in the matter. That's the upsetting part.
Just wait until they have to get jobs and winter turns sub-zero temps.
I don't see them lasting February/March.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:25:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#36]
I'm trying to keep the house clean and maintained for whomever has picked-out my house for their future conquered territory.

Meh... fuckit. I'll use a match to "salt the earth" on my proprty if it comes to that. "Ya want it? Put it out first."
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:26:11 AM EDT
[#37]
There's a LOT more on the way
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:28:57 AM EDT
[#39]
They all flocked to this area before big bad Joe Joe, so we've been overrun for a while.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:30:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: greenranger] [#40]
5 years ago you couldn’t find a Mexican at Home Depot here if I gave you a 30 minute head start. Now there’s days im the only one in two aisles  that speaks English
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jb1001:
I'm assuming that the several I see here in rural New Hampshire means the average sized cities are overrun.
View Quote

The motels on rt 7 north of Manchester and the seasonal rental units all up rt 4 by Killington are loaded with them.all have new clothes, sneakers, cell phones. Its fkn crazy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:36:37 AM EDT
[#42]
This reminds me I need more ammo
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:36:39 AM EDT
[#43]
They are taking over Colorado! How many are moving to upstate Michigan or the UP?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#44]
No more than usual.  Green Hills mall has been a lost cause for awhile now, everyone pretends it is the same.  Nothing new.  FYI, I wouldn't go to Opry Mills after sundown.

News flash, Nolensville rd. is still like another country but it seems to have gotten a fresh coat of paint.

How the wal-marts are staying open is beyond me between the homeless camps in the woods around them, people car camping in the lot and the theft.  

Apartments are outpacing home construction and have for awhile now in Davidson county.    

At least it isn't Memphis.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:41:25 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Thats not really how “ whites “ roll . Time will tell but my money is on shit lighting off . We are living in some kind of twisted forced experiment. It wont last .
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:51:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#46]
Lol. I live in Texas. We have been awash in illegal immigrants for 50 years or more.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:55:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#47]
Yes I feel like I’m in that Squidbillies episode with the wall - their cartoonish in numbers and behavior

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:58:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Was in NOVA last week. Went to Costco and numerous strip malls/stores in Springfield and Fairfax.
Asians, Hispanics, and Middle Easterners outnumbered whites and blacks on a scale of at least 10 to 1.  
The exact opposite 15-20 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:58:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By wsullivan:

Yeah, thats it, RUN!
View Quote

Where did I mention we were running from anything.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:03:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Thats not really how “ whites “ roll . Time will tell but my money is on shit lighting off . We are living in some kind of twisted forced experiment. It wont last .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Thats how they've rolled in south africa and everywhere else I'm aware of. I mean, from your lips to Gods ears and all, but I wouldn't bet much on it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top