Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheStillestHour:

It doesn't matter if whites become a minority in every one of their countries as long as it happens LEGALLY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheStillestHour:
Originally Posted By Spaceboy:
The great replacement is a conspiracy theory right?  

It doesn't matter if whites become a minority in every one of their countries as long as it happens LEGALLY

Exactly. Just a piece of paper separating the illegal from a fine, upstanding natural conservative. As we know, its just a matter of culture, and soon, these migrants, after being steeped in the culture of America, will make America a paradise much like Los Angles is now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#2]
You wanna' see immigrants??!!?? Come to L.A. or Orange counties. They've been here for 50+ years. The only immigrant upticks I've seen lately are all the rag-heads in the last 10 years. We're being invaded. It's no longer a matter of "If", but "When". Hopefully I'll be in Eastern Tn by this time next year. I can't wait 'til Commiefornia is a vision in my rear-view, and there will be no coming back. And not to worry, I won't be bringing the "Blue Politics" with me.

Jon
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
We on the left like to call it 'soft genocide' in our ethnic cleansing efforts. You are racist if you notice or call out our efforts. Accept your ethnic cultural racial replacements. We are anti racist BTW.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#4]
We're are BURIED in them. Normally 2-3 years ago I could go to Walmart and see maybe 20-25 percent Hispanic. Most of them born here to legal or illegal parents.

Last Saturday I went, same Walmart, same time as normal 80% Hispanic.

And most of them very clearly new immigrants.

What's interesting is they have spending power. Significant spending power.

Went to our favorite phö place Sunday. This is not cheap. 3 people will run 75 bucks with appetizer and boba drinks.

Normally mostly Asian and white. Sometimes Hispanic.

75 percent of the clientele were Hispanic. Probably half of them new, the others I could not tell.

It's a shocking demographic shift in two years.

We're either completely fucked, or will be openly Fighting the cartels here in a couple years
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AR-10:
Small town Iowa is over-run.
Mexicans, well to do, and the poors.
Guatemalans
Peruvians
View Quote

I hope they didn't Over-run Osky (Oskaloosa)???

@AR-10
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:40:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

Where did I mention we were running from anything.
View Quote

I'm not going anywhere either!!

I'm Staking my Flag with Tennessee!! ( been here 16 years since I had to Retreat from Louisiana and California) This is Home!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:40:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Upstate SC definitely has gotten an increase, along with the crime and begging.  Even the nicer side of Greenville is being affected now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:00:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#8]
According to Joe Biden in 2015, Whites are already a minority today. He said it would happen in 2017. Obviously he was aware of the real number of illegals at that time and was including them in the total. NO WAY did we have 11 million back then as they were saying it was 11 million even in 2001. It was probably up to 50 million, and now we have an additional 10+ million added on top.

Biden can say that is a strength all he wants but he is full of shit. It's not a strength for any majority group to become a minority. It's never worked that way ever in history and he knows it, but, he is a sell out who sold out the country in exchange for personal benefit / money.

Joe Biden on Nonstop Immigration and White Minority in America (2015)

Also, that man sitting beside Biden who is grinning from ear to ear is Alejandro Mayorkas. Yes, the same one who is in charge of the border and has let in 10+ million.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:18:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Scar811:

Yep. Houston is done.
View All Quotes

Yep. Houston is done.

There are vast swaths of "Americas Most Diverse City" that English is not spoken nor on the signs - including the street signs.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:39:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Primecube:
I guess most "Americans" have no Idea how bad it has gotten.

If the "News Media" (besides FOX) ran stories about just how bad it is People might "Demand" change.  I wonder why "Journalists" don't want the story out there?
View Quote

Because it's good business for future stories propaganda. This forced immigration isn't natural and doesn't involve assimilation, which will create conflict, which will provide propaganda for misinformation to attack any of the left's ideological opponents. All the fuckers (including the media) who want to facture and fuck America are loving this, but I don't think they really understand how much damage they're going to do...and it will last decades if not permanently alter small-town America forever.

coc prevents me from saying what should be done to all those involved in this bullshit, from the POTUS down...

ROCK6

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:59:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I've noticed a few more that work for the seed companies, young and well dressed, not sure if they're from Mexico.  Those companies hire through an employment services company that's been importing them for years, even prior to trump.  I think they also hire citizens who are trying to fly under the radar, warrants, child support, whatever.  Called about it, nothing done.

California has been overrun for decades, just complete third world.

Betcha I know how they're going to vote
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:01:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Any Walmart near a wooded area gets filled with migrant/homeless camps.  It's pretty fucking disgusting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:14:43 AM EDT
[#14]
OP should come visit a boarder state and se3 what the rest of us have been dealing with for the last 30 years.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:03:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JVD:
I don't get out much. I live out in BFE and work in a town of about 3000.
View Quote

Soon to be 9000.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:05:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Vote better.

For 50-years the four border states have been taking thousands of illegals a day.

Send a fraction of one day's illegals to Chicago and the city collapses.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:07:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By tuppergun:
They are taking over Colorado! How many are moving to upstate Michigan or the UP?
View Quote

None.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:10:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
We're are BURIED in them. Normally 2-3 years ago I could go to Walmart and see maybe 20-25 percent Hispanic. Most of them born here to legal or illegal parents.

Last Saturday I went, same Walmart, same time as normal 80% Hispanic.

And most of them very clearly new immigrants.

What's interesting is they have spending power. Significant spending power.

Went to our favorite phö place Sunday. This is not cheap. 3 people will run 75 bucks with appetizer and boba drinks.

Normally mostly Asian and white. Sometimes Hispanic.

75 percent of the clientele were Hispanic. Probably half of them new, the others I could not tell.

It's a shocking demographic shift in two years.

We're either completely fucked, or will be openly Fighting the cartels here in a couple years
View Quote

Yes. There’s money coming from somewhere. I see migrant types driving new vehicles and eating in fine restaurants.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:13:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Yep, Walmart here is 50% illegals now .
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:13:09 AM EDT
[#20]
We have a large Kurdish population here.

Have for a long time, good people from my exposure.

Unlike others they want to be part of TN and the community, grateful that they were given a chance here back in the day from Saddam.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Are you noticing All the extra "MIGRANTS" in your City/Town/State??  Nashville is over-run!

The last few months it's been impossible to ignore just how many Illegals that FJB has let in.

I was at the Green Hills Mall a few times recently and was really surprised at all the "MIGRANTS" there.

It was around 60% with most being Arab/Muslim with quite a few head coverings included.

Recent arrivals from Mex/Central and south americans are 40% of Catholics now in Nashville Archdioceses.

It's Mindblowing just how many "Migrants" are here-Overwhelming!

How noticeable are the increased influx of "MIGRANTS" in your area???
View Quote
Yes. 100%. We NEVER had that community here. We were off the map; small town. Now they're here. Nope. Not happy. Need to move more rural and set up a 10' perimeter fence.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:20:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#22]
Nope

No one wants to come here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#23]
went grocery shopping Sunday morning 50% of the store were illegals. Tilton NH
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#24]
I would love to see a chain gang made up of all the Flor-idiots employing them perp walked into rehabilitation

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:49:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Lucifer_Sam:

Thats how they've rolled in south africa and everywhere else I'm aware of. I mean, from your lips to Gods ears and all, but I wouldn't bet much on it.
View Quote

Any white that can leave S Africa already has . They have been emigrating from there pretty heavily for some time . Im actually really good friends with an Afrikaner family. Great people.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Not in my current town in NH, but in my old hometown in Mass they are walking around everywhere and living in the hotel.  The town is also tearing down an event center and restaurant specifically to make more housing.  I'm sure the old owner of that property is getting paid well by the .gov to get rid of his property for this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Close to Knoxville here.  I went into a Weigles gas station store the other day, looked around and saw that I was about the only non-hispanic in the place.

Our RINO governor (Lee) allowed flights into Chattanooga and they fanned out from there.  I have to meet my family in Nashville in a few weeks.  They are coming for sights and enjoyment.  I am not going to "enjoy" anything about it except for seeing the family.

Trump may do what he can to correct the situation, but rest assured, some liberal Obama/Biden federal judge will screw up any move he makes.

At my age, my days are numbered.  My prayers in my final breaths will not be for myself, but for my children and their children and a big one for the country.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By macman37:
Not migrants but I’m seeing a ridiculous number of out-of-state plates here in MI the last couple months. Not just Ohio, from all over.
View Quote

That's funny.  In AZ I used to see a ridiculous number of MI plates.  All winter long.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Musketjon:
You wanna' see immigrants??!!?? Come to L.A. or Orange counties. They've been here for 50+ years. The only immigrant upticks I've seen lately are all the rag-heads in the last 10 years. We're being invaded. It's no longer a matter of "If", but "When". Hopefully I'll be in Eastern Tn by this time next year. I can't wait 'til Commiefornia is a vision in my rear-view, and there will be no coming back. And not to worry, I won't be bringing the "Blue Politics" with me.

Jon
View Quote

Don't get too excited about east Tennessee.  You are jumping from the fire to the frying pan.  Same thing is going on here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#30]
The country is over........I think we all need to start preparing ourselves and our families...America will never be the same again........
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Town of 1300 here,  there's a handful of Nicaraguans that are hanging around.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Paul:

None.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paul:
Originally Posted By tuppergun:
They are taking over Colorado! How many are moving to upstate Michigan or the UP?

None.
I'm on the way! We wont pay the taxes that Colorado is going to charge us to live here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 2ndTimeAround:
That's funny.  In AZ I used to see a ridiculous number of MI plates.  All winter long.
View Quote

End of 2020 into summer of 2021, I swear half the plates I saw on I-85 between Commerce, GA and 285 were New York tags.

I don't know how many NYers moved down here but it was enough that I don't recognize Gwinnett anymore.

The worst part about a fuck ton of people moving in who generally don't give a shit about your area is how quickly stuff starts to look like complete shit.

Shopping centers that were nice now have trash everywhere. Random ass grocery carts off the side of the road. Walk into any grocery store and MFers try to fuck up the store . . . a shirt from another section in with the fruit, an empty monster energy can hidden in the oil filters, etc. All of a sudden there's graffiti on the side of pharmacy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#34]
When was the last time you heard anything about the invasion on the OTA channels?  Ya, they’ve been told to stop talking about it. George, Dave, and Les only have time to talk about the criminal Trump non-stop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#35]
I have to present my passport to the door greeter to get into Walmart
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#36]
My Sheriff told me that if someone doesn't speak English they get treated "differently".
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:43:03 AM EDT
[#37]
I live in a similar place.  Lots more migrants here.  

A local teacher was telling me they about some kids they were getting from Central America.  
They come here and move in with some relatives.  The parents sign them up for some taxpayer-funded social services.  
They speak no English nor Spanish, only an obscure language used in their remote village.  Most have never been to a school.  Can't read, write, or do any math.  
Their parents get their kids enrolled them in our local school.  And then the school is responsible for figuring out how to "educate" them.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#38]
New jersey is two different states when it comes to location.  North Jersey has a lot more shithole cities than south Jersey. South Jersey has Camden and Atlantic City but north Jersey has Trenton, Jersey City, Newark, Elizabeth and a few I can't remember.  I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure most of the illegals are bring sent up north.  While I feel bad for them, I'm just glad the illegals are not in my area.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Nope...  I live in Shelbyville, we've been calling this town little Mexico for years.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#40]

If the "News Media" (besides FOX) ran stories about just how bad it is People might "Demand" change.  I wonder why "Journalists" don't want the story out there?
View Quote

Did you ask to see their papers to see if they are here legally or illegally?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#42]
On one hand it sucks

On the other there’s a road near me where all the addicts hang out and a park across town.

I never see any Hispanics among them.

They also seem to want to work.

I call for a trade program. Good Hispanics for useless Americans.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:10:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 49north] [#43]
Our country, our culture and our lives are disappearing before our eyes.
All the complaining and five bucks might get you a cup of coffee.  Hoka Hey!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#44]
I have noticed an increase in street corner beggars, who appear to be SA in origin.

Guy yesterday had his cardboard sign up so you could't see his face.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#45]
LOL
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Meet your replacements.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Yep. Houston is done.
View All Quotes

Yep. Houston is done.

The real conspiracy are the rats everywhere "debunking"
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#48]
How many American citizens do you think elected representation for this type of result/behavior?
This is taxation without representation.  "When in the course of human events..."

But ya'll keep serving in the military and voting to regulate your emotions... lol

No Whites for Foreign Fights.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:53:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

It's not just an invasion, it's a replacement.
View Quote
BS! They ain't replacing anybody they are just adding to number of homegrown shitbgas that are already here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 13FoxVet:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 13FoxVet:

AMEN BORTHER

As soon as they get their legal papers their IQ increases, their crime rate lowers, AND they vote more right-wing rather than overwhelmingly left!

It's not immigration that's the problem it's ILLEGAL immigration. It's okay as long as it's LEGAL
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top