Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Are you still vaping? (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/5/2021 12:37:01 AM EDT
Or has it become too much of a hassle for you?

Link Posted: 7/5/2021 1:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Why would it be a hassle?
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#2]
About to run out of juice.  Always ordered online.  Plenty of stores around or I might just start making my own.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 1:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iasc300ia:
View Quote

Some PACT BS.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 6:07:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By number40Fan:
About to run out of juice.  Always ordered online.  Plenty of stores around or I might just start making my own.
View Quote

Make your own.  Runs me about $0.15 per 30mL.  I'm the cheapest SOB in town and that $0.15 is still with the good stuff.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 6:48:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I used it to quit smoking about 6 years ago.

Vaped for about 8 months. Worked my way down to 0 nic gradually making my own juice. Vaped 0 nic for a month or so and then forgot the mod one day and realized I didn’t need it anymore

Link Posted: 7/5/2021 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Vaping what?  Some of us have options.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Some PACT BS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iasc300ia:

Some PACT BS.

so much this
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:14:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:

Make your own.  Runs me about $0.15 per 30mL.  I'm the cheapest SOB in town and that $0.15 is still with the good stuff.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:

where do you get your ingredients?
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Stopped smoking for a couple years by going to the vape. Then the Chinese dumped everything they could on the market including a lot of vape juice with sketchy ingredients including diacetyl. There was a place close by that made custom blends in-house from American made ingredients but they eventually closed down. After that I said fugg it and went back to cigarettes. At least I can tell roughly how those will kill me. Vaping just got too dangerous, not to mention all the leaking tanks and running out of juice and constant coil fuckery and batteries that didn't even last a year and occasionally breaking a mod then the whole mech vs. mod nightmare. Only so much that technology can try to solve a problem before you have to admit that it can't solve this particular problem very well.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Used to pick up some local stuff, and they quit making it thanks to the .gov.
Went with Charlie's Chalk Dust King Bellman, now that's discontinued. I decided fuck it and picked up the last two bottles I could find, and that's the end for me.
Ran out Saturday night....we shall see
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I’m still vaping. Mail order kinda sucks because everything is signature required. It always comes while I’m at work so I have go to the post office and pick it up. Not a huge deal but slightly annoying.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BURN:

where do you get your ingredients?
View Quote

I use Bull City Flavors.  However, unless you have a source for nicotine or want to switch to 0mg you're pretty much out of luck.  I bought a couple of liters years ago when this ban bullshit first gained traction.  I've got enough to last another couple of years, but after that (assuming the ban hasn't been lifted) I'm out.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:56:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes. Almost 10yrs now. But I still have an occasional smoke. I'm well stocked on nicotine, which is the only thing that would be an issue for when the shipping ban actually starts (last I heard, it was delayed). Maybe a couple years worth. Nothing else besides mods/tanks will be affected by the shipping ban, since there's really nothing else that's vape-specific, so I haven't been super concerned. Even worse case scenario, I have to buy a mod/tank from a local vape shop at storefront pricing, oh well. They aren't items that need to be bought frequently. Shit, I've been using my current mod and tank for years now.

But on the other hand, I have a kid on the way and have been thinking about just quitting nicotine and vaping altogether.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#14]
still vaping.  Just did my first online order since the mail ban.  Prices are a lot higher than they used to be, but apparently the shipping ban has been postponed.  I pick up all my packages at the post office anyway, so requiring a signature is a nothing burger for me.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I stopped a while ago accidentally. Got too lazy to charge my batteries one night and just never picked it back up. I'll still have the occasional cigarette or hit a buddy's vape when we're hanging out but that's pretty much it.

Did mail order nicotine get banned or something? They talked about that for a while, judging from the posts here it actually happened.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m in Miami and see 20% of the stores that were in business just 3-5 years ago, so it seems to me that it’s not as popular as it was.

I’ve really never smoked cigarettes, but smoke cigars everyday and so vaping isn’t my thing.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Still vaping, and still buying from my favorite juice $15 for 4oz. The changed to a soap maker and still shipping through USPS😁
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By LArifleMAN:
Still vaping, and still buying from my favorite juice $15 for 4oz. The changed to a soap maker and still shipping through USPS😁
View Quote

Who?
I wonder if more places will change. I'm not paying 30 bucks shipping
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 7:26:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 3:34:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

Placed an order through Element. They are using some shipping company called, "X Delivery". Sunday will be 3 weeks since I ordered.
View Quote
Mine was ordered on the 29th. They showed it sitting in the same spot in Cali until today. From what I've read about X Delivery some people have had to wait 2-3 months for their packages.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:02:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#21]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#22]
I quit 3 months ago; chewing nicotine gum.

I loved it - too much. I was vaping every few minutes - like a smoking pacifier - and it was killing my lungs after a few years.

Thinking about taking up snuff, mostly for the novelty.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 12:40:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin859] [#23]

That's what mine did. Now it's in Salt Lake City. Been there for about a week.

ETA. Just checked. Been in SLC since the 28th.
View Quote
Probably on the same truck haha. SLC too.

I read about the slow delivery times and decided to just go to a local shop the day I ordered it. Prices are definitely higher, but I wanted to throw my cigs in the garbage. I don't even know why I went back to them.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Someone should make a light that mounts to 510 connections, so vendors can sell “flashlights” and ship them normally. Tanks can be “miniature fog machines”.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Not a bad idea actually. Slap a $0.25 LED on a connector and bam. Flashlight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
Someone should make a light that mounts to 510 connections, so vendors can sell “flashlights” and ship them normally. Tanks can be “miniature fog machines”.

Yep!

Just like all the juice flavor companies changing to “food flavorings companies”.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Yep!

Just like all the juice flavor companies changing to “food flavorings companies”.
View All Quotes

Yep!

There is a guy that sells portable soldering irons...basically a box mod with a 510 soldering attachment...

Link Posted: 11/10/2021 2:54:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin859] [#28]
I called a local vape shop to order some juice today and I was informed that many of the well known companies aren't selling juice now (at least for the time being). Apparently they have to submit flavors to the FDA for approval? He told me something like 90% are being turned down right now. This is crazy. Stock up I guess even with the delivery times if you have a specific juice you want.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#29]

That's what mine did. Now it's in Salt Lake City. Been there for about a week.

ETA. Just checked. Been in SLC since the 28th.
View Quote
Still in SLC. You?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:14:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 4:12:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Still vaping.  Been quite a long time now.  Close to ten years I think.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 4:23:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#33]
I just have my supplies mailed to my work.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Experiencing my first online order, post-bullshit shipping law. Ordered from Element on 2/24. Last tracking update via Deliverol was 3/3 in Cali. Yay.

Anyone know of any reputable east coast hardware suppliers (don’t need juice) these days?
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Yes, still vaping.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Half-Breed:
Experiencing my first online order, post-bullshit shipping law. Ordered from Element on 2/24. Last tracking update via Deliverol was 3/3 in Cali. Yay.

Anyone know of any reputable east coast hardware suppliers (don’t need juice) these days?
View Quote

3 weeks now. Looks like it might be in Georgia, but the tracking looks fucky.

Only 800+ more miles to go.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:04:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jh308] [#38]
I can only find one place online that looks legit AND delivers to Colorado due to some tax BS our shit state gov't passed. All the local stores are 2-3× more expensive than online.  

Vaping got me off of my 2-3 pack a day smoking habit and down to barely 1.5 nicotine, if that even.  
Time to follow through and quit I guess.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

I've ordered from Giant Vapes several times and I believe their closer to the east.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#40]

I had one take a month from them. Then ordered 2 more times and they shipped via USPS recently so I had my order in less than a week. Guess they’re back to Bootleg Shipping Company?
View All Quotes

3 weeks now. Looks like it might be in Georgia, but the tracking looks fucky.

Only 800+ more miles to go.

I had one take a month from them. Then ordered 2 more times and they shipped via USPS recently so I had my order in less than a week. Guess they’re back to Bootleg Shipping Company?

Hmm, must be. They shipped to me via some shit called “Deliverol”.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jh308:

I've ordered from Giant Vapes several times and I believe their closer to the east.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jh308:

Thanks, I’ll look into them. The name sounds familiar.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I might as well just order straight from China and save some money, if CONUS orders are taking this long.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Sounds like a weird laxative.
View All Quotes

Sounds like a weird laxative.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Wife placed an order yesterday from Element. Got a tracking number from USPS today.
View All Quotes

Wife placed an order yesterday from Element. Got a tracking number from USPS today.

That’s so weird. I wonder how they pick and choose which packages to send via USPS or their shitty shippers. After you said that earlier, I ended up seeing posts on an ecig Reddit sub where people said they randomly got their Element orders via USPS. Some who order from them frequently say it’s been different every time for them.

In 2 days, it will be a month since I ordered. Last scan was in Georgia on the 10th.

This is probably my last order with Element. I’d be a little more understanding with them, if they only used Deliverol and whatever other shit companies they ship with, because that was their only choice. But now I’m kind of annoyed with them from the fact that they sometimes use USPS, but not other times. Oh well. Hopefully I’ll find another vendor when I need one. I should be good for awhile if/when my tanks get here. I ordered multiples so my GF and I have backups and I’m not left stranded again. We are good on everything else with backups.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Just shot Element an email. I think I’ve been patient enough at this point. Over 30 days and over 20 business days since I ordered, and no movement on tracking in 18 days. I hope they just resend my order via USPS or refund me. If not, I will probably initiate a chargeback.

Fuck the fed gov for that stupid ass shipping ban.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#48]
I've ordered from Element many times since the reg changes. They all come USPS. First time, mailman honked to have me come out. Said a signature is required but due to policy he couldn't even hand me the tablet to sign. Then asked, vape stuff? Yep! Cool I'll just leave any future boxes in the mailbox.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:00:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#49]
<Looks like you took a wrong turn on the way to GD, man>
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By packingXDs:
I've ordered from Element many times since the reg changes. They all come USPS. First time, mailman honked to have me come out. Said a signature is required but due to policy he couldn't even hand me the tablet to sign. Then asked, vape stuff? Yep! Cool I'll just leave any future boxes in the mailbox.
View Quote

Well shit, now I’m starting to take it personally, that they didn’t ship mine USPS.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Are you still vaping? (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top