User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This 100% all the way.

Can't believe my choices in 2024 are between a spineless sack of shit candidate who sat next to Diane F'ing Fienstein gushing about his love of Red Flag Laws "Take the Guns FIRST & 'Due Process' LATER", raising ages to purchase, support for enhancing background checks & boasting on TV about how he had end run around Mitch McConnell to ram gun control by executive order down our throats by directly ordering to the BATFE to overturn Obama era rulings for items "O.K. for Citizens to own", thereby taking the property of millions of American gun owners without any compensation due to the risk of becoming insta-Felons.

Oh, and all that was by what was supposedly the "Republican" who still lies & claims to be the "Greatest supporter ever of the 2nd Amendment...

And seriously ..  my choice is to vote for THAT sack of shit or a "Democrat" ? ?

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Writing in DeSantis this year, both candidates suck so bad there will be little to no difference regardless of who gets picked. Might even lose more 2a rights and turbo spend ourselves into a deeper hole under Trump.

Sad!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why do you need someone else to lead you around by the nose and tell you who to vote for?  

I’m certainly not going to do that for you. I’m simply saying to stop voting for big government liberal charlatans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one can tell you who to vote for.  You need to examine what is important to you.  Take a cold hard look at the candidates and what they stand for and what they have done.  No one is owed your vote.  And think of the consequences of voting the way you are and what is likely to happen afterwards for the next few years and if that is a good thing or a bad thing relating to the principles you believe in and live by.  I for one have no good choice.  Biden is a spendy liberal and Trump is even worse, an even more spendy liberal who claims to be a conservative messiah.  Fuck if I am putting my seal of approval via a vote on either of them.

Well that's extremely unhelpful!  I figured with as much as you have to say on the subject that you may have given some time to think about who to vote for.  

Well maybe one of the other folks I tagged will be better educated on candidate choices. Thanks anyway I guess.

Anybody else maybe able to help answer my question?

Why do you need someone else to lead you around by the nose and tell you who to vote for?  

I’m certainly not going to do that for you. I’m simply saying to stop voting for big government liberal charlatans.

Which small government liberty lover should we all vote for?

We should be unified on that right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No one can tell you who to vote for.  You need to examine what is important to you.  Take a cold hard look at the candidates and what they stand for and what they have done.  No one is owed your vote.  And think of the consequences of voting the way you are and what is likely to happen afterwards for the next few years and if that is a good thing or a bad thing relating to the principles you believe in and live by.  I for one have no good choice.  Biden is a spendy liberal and Trump is even worse, an even more spendy liberal who claims to be a conservative messiah.  Fuck if I am putting my seal of approval via a vote on either of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Duck_Hunt
@Uncleverusername
@TXRabbitBane
@AXEOFWAR
@Ikumaru
@GutWrench

Serious question, who should I vote for.  I won't get my ballot for about another month.  This is your folks' chance to make a difference. Tell me either which box to check or who to write in.

Ayup
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why?  Because if you can't offer a solution, then quit bitching about the problem. That's why.  You say stop voting for "big government liberal charlatans". So I ask, ok then please help me find a candidate that I should vote for?  And.... you can't or you won't or whatever the reason is.  You won't even tell me to not vote at all.  So you leave me confused, what do you want from people?  You just want to shit post? You just want to be an ass?  Too embarassed to admit your candidate? Why even have an opinion on voting if you don't have an opinion on whom to vote for? Doesn't make sense to me.

Edit to add -
I asked six people and one of them actually answered me with what I believe was a heart felt honest answer.  The guy even offered to talk to me on the phone if I wanted too.  I have complete respect for his honesty and courage to repsond to my question.  Because of this, I will defend him for doing so.  I do not like to see one group labeling everybody they disagree with as a communist anymore than the other group labeling everybody a cultist.  Their may be examples of both of those on this board, but we can not put everybody we disagree with in one single box and proclaim we are smarter for doing so.  I admitted before and I will again, that I too am guilty of such acts from time to time. However, I am smart enough to notice that when this happens I need to ground myself back to reality and  not let the mob rule overcome rational discussion.  We live in a country where we claim to champion freedom and independence.  Along with this freedom is the uncomfortable fact that not everybody will share the same opinions.  However, they should be free to believe what they want regardless of whether it is popular or not.  I would like to see people remember to uphold others peoples freedoms of speech and freedoms of choice and not resort to name calling.  Maybe it will never happen, but at least I am trying to make a difference and admitting when I am wrong.   We all have to start somewhere. That said, I thought maybe you actually would be able to answer my question on whom would be the better candidate in your opinion.  It was an honest question.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why?  Because if you can't offer a solution, then quit bitching about the problem. That's why.  You say stop voting for "big government liberal charlatans". So I ask, ok then please help me find a candidate that I should vote for?  And.... you can't or you won't or whatever the reason is.  You won't even tell me to not vote at all.  So you leave me confused, what do you want from people?  You just want to shit post? You just want to be an ass?  Too embarassed to admit your candidate? Why even have an opinion on voting if you don't have an opinion on whom to vote for? Doesn't make sense to me.
View Quote

Ayup.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well said.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That poll tells you everything you need to know about how far GD has fallen
View Quote

GD isn’t the problem.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, here's the reason I won't vote Biden:

https://x.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736?s=20

Tells a potential voter he's a "piece of shit," shush's his assistant, and tells the guy "I don't work for you."

In 2020, that's all the GOP had to run for an ad.

And a still shot with the words "I don't work for you" on it was shared on FB, but suppressed because it was "misinformation." But it was true.

Let's not forget about Scott Adams' list of hoaxes aimed at Trump that have all been debunked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If a third of GD a mostly right website is not behind Trump daddy, think how many independents think he sucks balls and most likely won't vote for him? Chew on that for a while.  
View Quote

He is one of our special ones.

Over a third of the party despises the nominee, but the nominee isn’t the problem! Hurr Durr!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If a third of GD a mostly right website is not behind Trump daddy, think how many independents think he sucks balls and most likely won't vote for him? Chew on that for a while.  

Quoted:

Over a third of the party despises the nominee, but the nominee isn’t the problem! Hurr Durr!
View Quote

Who could Imagine that a third of the membership of a highly conservative "Gun Board" that is ARFCOM, is "divided" over a highly devicive candidate whose whole entire schtick is to be "controversial & devivisive"?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm united with the Republican party.
Their nominee gets my vote. Not because I strongly believe in them or their candidates but because I strongly oppose Democrats.

Quoted:
He's not my first choice but I will vote for him in November. It's a shame other so called Conservatives and Republicans will sit out due to spite and pride.
It's a quality you don't see with Dem voters when it counts during a race.. they'll vote Biden even if they hate him to the core. That doesn't happen on our side.

View Quote
Those sum it up nicely.   It's also why we're plagued with RINOs and there's no such thing as a DINO.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No, because only children look to others to fix their problems. I'm not behind any politician or anyone in government for that matter.
View Quote

One of the dumbest things I have read in a long time.  You were not asked if Trump is your God.  We live in a democratic republic where you must have friends and allies.  You are picking the best of the options presented, not waiting for Jesus to return.  By refusing to back an option you are refusing to push for your goals.  One of the options is best for you, that is the option you must choose.  I am totally behind Trump because the reality is your choice is Trump or Biden. It is too serious to throw a temper tantrum and say you refuse to participate.  Your lack of participating is a form a participation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Those sum it up nicely.   It's also why we're plagued with RINOs and there's no such thing as a DINO.
View Quote

I really don't want to vote for Trump.   It really burns me to vote for an anti gun asshole, and IMO that's what he is.    I absolutely hate doing it.   On the other hand I've been moderately happy w/ a lot of his other policies and Biden needs to be stopped.  Unfortunately the D candidates are so bad we end up voting for crappy R candidates to stop them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll vote for him over the D candidate again, but that's about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm united with the Republican party.
Their nominee gets my vote. Not because I strongly believe in them or their candidates but because I strongly oppose Democrats.

Quoted:
He's not my first choice but I will vote for him in November. ...
View Quote

He's not my first 87th choice but I will vote for him in November

I'm just really disappointed that the "R" ballot doesn't give me any better option than a complete shit bag like Trump for "election 2024".

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Not enthusiastic about Trump, and I really would have preferred a different nominee.

But, Trump is the nominee, so I'm definitely voting for him and encouraging others to do so.  Because despite his issues, Trump is a much better choice than the senile sock puppet Biden.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's not even my first 87th choice, but would be better than Joe Biden.

(That is an exceeding LOW bar.)

This presidential election represents a Total & Complete Failure of the American "Two Party" system.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Yes. Biden vs Trump is pathetic. What’s even worse is both sides don’t want either one of them. But they are forced to believe it’s the only choice to make.

Fucking sucks a bunch of weirdos chose Donald Trump as the nominee… now those same weirdos tell everyone they have to vote for him OR ELSE!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:41:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

One of the dumbest things I have read in a long time.  You were not asked if Trump is your God.  We live in a democratic republic where you must have friends and allies.  You are picking the best of the options presented, not waiting for Jesus to return.  By refusing to back an option you are refusing to push for your goals.  One of the options is best for you, that is the option you must choose.  I am totally behind Trump because the reality is your choice is Trump or Biden. It is too serious to throw a temper tantrum and say you refuse to participate.  Your lack of participating is a form a participation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, because only children look to others to fix their problems. I'm not behind any politician or anyone in government for that matter.

Don't you love it?

Their principles disallow them to participate by voting but they're here participating telling us that Biden and democrats are a sure thing.

Then they get upset when we tell them they're supporting democrats because they are.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure how they think Trump has a chance with independents and moderate democrats, which one would need to win. It's almost like this whole election cycle is some kind of masturbatory fantasy to relive 2020.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Intelligent adults understand you have two choices, President Trump or the cabal that is trying to put him in prison so they can continue to rape this nation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thank you.  I respect that you took the time to respond to me. I respect that you did so in a civil manner with sincerity.  And because of all of this, I will respect your opinion.  That's really what we all should be asking from one another whether we agree or not.  I myself am guilty of mob mentality name calling and generalizations from time to time. It is something I am not too proud of.  Of course there will be times when people disagree, but having a civil discussion is what defines us as humans and seperates us from animals.  You and I may have a lot in common, or maybe we don't. The ambiguity provided of web forums tend to insulate true character  and really bring out the worst traits in people in many cases.  Name calling, threats, chest thumping, general chaos. We need to remember that we are all Americans and we should be working together as much as we can to provide solutions to restore integrity and respect in our communities and politics.  God Bless you for having the courage to respond to me with your honest opinions.  

CHEERS!
View Quote

Hell yeah man. I wish more people on here could be more like you. Very well said and I appreciate you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:34:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck no.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Do I agree with him on everything? No.
Am I going to vote for biden, not vote, or throw my vote away by voting third party? Also no.
View Quote

THIS.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wow.  You have the Notions of a Special Needs Child.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you fail to grasp is that my gun rights are the SAME under Biden as they are under Trump.

A candidate has to earn my vote by representing my interests. Neither presidential candidate does so.

Fuck them both.

People like you trot out the “he’s not perfect, but…” bullshit over and over.  Nobody demands perfection, just a basic respect for this country and its constitution.  Neither Trump nor Biden can claim that.  They’re both not only imperfect, they’re total shitshow pieces of crap… both of them.

Blaming Trump’s weakness on the NRA is equally stupid. Maybe you need to go back and review the things that have come out of his mouth on the subject.

Wow.  You have the Notions of a Special Needs Child.

I’m just not a gullible sucker or cultist…

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What an illuminating post for a thoughtful conversation about voting for trump
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL fuck that dude.

Trump fans have failed to listen to reason for the better part of a decade.  They’re not giving up their dream of destroying conservatism and the constitution.

As long as their hero’s ego gets stroked, their world is intact.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Trump fans have failed to listen to reason for the better part of a decade.  They’re not giving up their dream of destroying conservatism and the constitution.

As long as their hero’s ego gets stroked, their world is intact.
View Quote

Welcome to Trumplandia.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Unified against commies.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:38:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

GD isn't the problem.
View Quote
Elections always have the same problems, crap candidates.

The more important part is the house and senate, so if your party runs garbage you may lose the house and senate.

I am voting for Trump because Biden sucks worse and they will spend four years fighting Trump vs trying to fuck the average guy. Trump really shows the world what a disaster our gov has become.

It can be fixed, but you gotta have the right folks in charge, even if they have their flaws.

We need age limits for all gov agencies 65-70 or below.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Going to make them eat crow again.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The more important part is the house and senate, so if your party runs garbage you may lose the house and senate.
I am voting for Trump because Biden sucks worse and they will spend four years fighting Trump vs trying to fuck the average guy. Trump really shows the world what a disaster our gov has become.

It can be fixed, but you gotta have the right folks in charge, even if they have their flaws.

View Quote

At this point nothing's getting fixed without violence.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:29:38 AM EDT
[#32]
What the hell does this question even mean?  The cultists are so effing creepy......NO I question the man and you should too.  I just have to figure out how to vote for Trump and be as distanced from the weirdos that worship this guy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine looking at Germany in the 30's, and saying, "If only the Nazis and the Jews could find a way to live together."  Sounds silly, right?
Our population has coalesced around two highly antagonistic, mutually exclusive, worldviews. Co-existence at this point is just as impossible.
Making Easter Sunday "Trans Visibility Day" or whatever they called it? Come on. That was an intentional slap in the face of Christians.
They were openly mocking what, to Christians, is the holiest day of the year. They're putting our side on notice. We'd do best to take them at their word.

I once read something, right here in GD... There's an ocean of blood between us and better times.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#34]
That FPNI thing again.
I can't wait to see President Trump get revenge on those that fucked him.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This.

I’m frankly ashamed to have to vote for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, he’s terrible.

With that said, I’ll vote for him just like I did last time because the other guy is worse.

This.

I’m frankly ashamed to have to vote for him.

Same. Frustrated and disappointed that it’s really the only option.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Edit to add -
I asked six people and one of them actually answered me with what I believe was a heart felt honest answer.  The guy even offered to talk to me on the phone if I wanted too.  I have complete respect for his honesty and courage to repsond to my question.  Because of this, I will defend him for doing so.  I do not like to see one group labeling everybody they disagree with as a communist anymore than the other group labeling everybody a cultist.  Their may be examples of both of those on this board, but we can not put everybody we disagree with in one single box and proclaim we are smarter for doing so.  I admitted before and I will again, that I too am guilty of such acts from time to time. However, I am smart enough to notice that when this happens I need to ground myself back to reality and  not let the mob rule overcome rational discussion.  We live in a country where we claim to champion freedom and independence.  Along with this freedom is the uncomfortable fact that not everybody will share the same opinions.  However, they should be free to believe what they want regardless of whether it is popular or not.  I would like to see people remember to uphold others peoples freedoms of speech and freedoms of choice and not resort to name calling.  Maybe it will never happen, but at least I am trying to make a difference and admitting when I am wrong.   We all have to start somewhere. That said, I thought maybe you actually would be able to answer my question on whom would be the better candidate in your opinion.  It was an honest question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit to add -

You are making this more complicated than it is.  Stop voting for piece of shit big government charlatans that want to erode the BoR. And if you do please know that you are why this country is circling the drain.  Sometimes there is not a good choice to bubble in, you have to write in. This is more often than not the case with the POTUS race.

Other than advising you to stop voting for your chains, I’m not telling you who to vote for.  But I will tell you what I’m going to do.  I plan on writing in someone like DeSantis, Thomas Massie or Rand Paul for POTUS.  Then as far as down ballet goes, I’m going to hit that with more enthusiasm. My wife and I spent 8 hours researching candidates we weren’t familiar with before the primary, so we could make decisions. There were two races that we did not vote in as the candidates were literally shit.  I also personally know a few of those I’m voting for at the state level and look forward to voting for them again.

TLDR: Stop voting for people who wish to lay chains on you & restrict your freedoms.  A clean conscience does wonders.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That FPNI thing again.
View Quote

Lock Her Up!

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That FPNI thing again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lock Her Up!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That FPNI thing again.

Lock Her Up!

Oh I’m sure he fell for that stupid shit as well
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#40]
I’ll vote for him but that’s it.  No donations, yard signs or other support, just the lesser of two evils.

I enthusiastically supported him in 16 and held my nose and voted for him in 20. Really wish he’d have sat out 24.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Welcome to Trumplandia.
View Quote
Is that down the road from Quitterville where DeSantis is Mayor?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

About as thoughtful as the “N_T/TDS” crowd’s responses.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You are making this more complicated than it is.  Stop voting for piece of shit big government charlatans that want to erode the BoR. And if you do please know that you are why this country is circling the drain.  Sometimes there is not a good choice to bubble in, you have to write in. This is more often than not the case with the POTUS race.

Other than advising you to stop voting for your chains, I'm not telling you who to vote for.  But I will tell you what I'm going to do.  I plan on writing in someone like DeSantis, Thomas Massie or Rand Paul for POTUS.  Then as far as down ballet goes, I'm going to hit that with more enthusiasm. My wife and I spent 8 hours researching candidates we weren't familiar with before the primary, so we could make decisions. There were two races that we did not vote in as the candidates were literally shit.  I also personally know a few of those I'm voting for at the state level and look forward to voting for them again.

TLDR: Stop voting for people who wish to lay chains on you & restrict your freedoms.  A clean conscience does wonders.  

View Quote
Biden appreciates your support.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Vote for him? Sure

Get locked in a Gulag when he loses and blames election interference?  Nah, I'm good.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to Trumplandia.

Different zip codes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That FPNI thing again.
View Quote

LOL he isn’t getting revenge on shit.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Biden appreciates your support.
View Quote

Says the guy who moved to Thailand, giving Biden another vote.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL he isn't getting revenge on shit.

View Quote
You don't know Trump the businessman very well then.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Says the guy who moved to Thailand, giving Biden another vote.
View Quote
Hello clueless, there are many Americans living here and we can all vote in the US elections.
We all are voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You don't know Trump the businessman very well then.
View Quote

Who is he going to get revenge on, and how will he go about doing it?

Be specific.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top