Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2023 8:59:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: multiple68]
My wife is interested in an at home laser treatment device for her birthday. She hasn't sent me the link,  so not sure what exactly it is. I told her she could go get the treatment somewhere.  She said if she goes somewhere she rather get electrolysis, but I think she wants to give the at home laser a try first, for convenience sake.

So, anyone here use this?  She has gone to get treatments before,  but it's not permanent, don't think she was too impressed by it,  and the very first time she tried it (15 or so years ago) , the laser burned her skin (applied by a doctors wife is my understanding, so no qualifications).

She has fair, sensitive skin, and very dark hair.

Anything specific to watch for?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe get her a MAWL
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:13:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Just bought a Nood myself and it works great. You have to do the test first on yourself to make sure you don't burn your skin but it has worked great so far.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 7:39:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vic-303] [#4]
I like the 5min skin ipl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top