User Panel

Site Notices
Average IQ by country (Page 2 of 3)
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GDaawg:

Someone will always be needed to tend to the yard maintenance, dig a ditch, take your food order, or unclog a toilet. It takes all kinds for our society to function.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:
No. No, there very much isn't. That's the problem.

Someone will always be needed to tend to the yard maintenance, dig a ditch, take your food order, or unclog a toilet. It takes all kinds for our society to function.

Lol. I’ve made over 6 figures in the mid west for over ten years now by unclogging toilets, amongst other “low IQ” sort of plumbing tasks.

Most the plumbers that work for me make 6 figures as well.

Apparently we are the retards though.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

That's the problem.

Many have a low enough IQ to be funtionally retarded.  They can't be trusted to do even menial labor.

Do you wonder why so many particular countries are still 3rd world?  It's because the populous are too stupid to even look after themselves.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:
There are, but the free ride offered by the federal government is a better deal, so the market adjusts with kiosks, robots, etc.

If the alternative to work was starving, lots of stuff that was automated or deemed too expensive due to labor costs would make a comeback.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:
Of course it's this bad. IQ does grant users a certain life direction though. A nuclear physicist vs a fast food restaurant employee for example. There is a job available for every IQ.
There are, but the free ride offered by the federal government is a better deal, so the market adjusts with kiosks, robots, etc.

If the alternative to work was starving, lots of stuff that was automated or deemed too expensive due to labor costs would make a comeback.

@Bubbatheredneck

What @runcible is describing are those people in the population whose IQ is so low that they are incapable of following even the most basic directions:

1) I want you to sweep all the dirt/dust on the concrete floor in this room into a small pile in the middle.

2) Use this small dust pan and brush to move the dirt/dust pile into this plastic bag-lined garbage container.

3) Repeat this in all the rooms on this floor.

4) If the garbage bag is full, tie it off and move it to the dumpster behind the building.

Etc.

They are incapable of doing this.  They simply don’t have the cognitive capacity to do so.

We’re not talking about the small percentage of people with a specific genetic disorder, traumatic brain injury, etc.  This is a population of people that is being imported in the U.S. or the existing population that is reproducing.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JaredC1:

Lol. I've made over 6 figures in the mid west for over ten years now by unclogging toilets, amongst other "low IQ" sort of plumbing tasks.

View Quote
Plumbers have gotten a bad wrap for a few decades now at least. I always thought it was stupid that they were stereotyped as fat and stupid in media.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:04:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
I think there was a thread on this a week or two ago.  Yes, it’s bad.  The average IQ in the US is dropping daily.  You know why.
View Quote

Not. By. Accident.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By C-4:

@Bubbatheredneck

What @runcible is describing are those people in the population whose IQ is so low that they are incapable of following even the most basic directions:

1) I want you to sweep all the dirt/dust on the concrete floor in this room into a small pile in the middle.

2) Use this small dust pan and brush to move the dirt/dust pile into this plastic bag-lined garbage container.

3) Repeat this in all the rooms on this floor.

4) If the garbage bag is full, tie it off and move it to the dumpster behind the building.

Etc.

They are incapable of doing this.  They simply don't have the cognitive capacity to do so.

We're not talking about the small percentage of people with a specific genetic disorder, traumatic brain injury, etc.  This is a population of people that is being imported in the U.S. or the existing population that is reproducing.  
View Quote
And thus, they belong....not here.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Plumbers have gotten a bad wrap for a few decades now at least. I always thought it was stupid that they were stereotyped as fat and stupid in media.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:

Lol. I've made over 6 figures in the mid west for over ten years now by unclogging toilets, amongst other "low IQ" sort of plumbing tasks.

Ya. It’s all good. Doesn’t really bother me too much.

On average, across every type of call whether free estimates, warranties, maintenance etc etc etc…… we average about $900 every time we touch a door knob. Which, in the peer groups I’m in nationally still isn’t even close to the top 20%

When you take out the free calls and only factor in sales, we average $1400 every time we do a job.

There’s still a few fat, sloppy and dumb plumbers out there but they’re going extinct
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Is it really this bad? What I’m reading online supports the video.

Below 70 is generally accepted as disabled. Below 85 is not wanted by the US Armed Forces as they cannot contribute and are a hinderance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ur71ZnNVk
View Quote

But see they step onto our magic dirt and become just as American as you and I.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:10:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GDaawg] [#9]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Wrong

There isn’t a job for every IQ. The more intelligent end up paying to support those who are so dumb they can’t earn for themselves.
View Quote

Who's gonna flip your burger and mow your lawn then?  There is definitely jobs for low brain function individuals. The job might be low pay but someone has to stock the shelf at Publix for us. Who would you suggest do these basic jobs? It's not going to be high schoolers either as they are in school 8am - 3pm.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Agilt:

But who will cut the grass!?!
View Quote

I cut in a different direction every time.  North/South, East/West, diagonal.  People gotta know geometry and fractions to divide areas and balance the stripes.  

Ever seen a tile job that didn't develop a plan to balance the pattern in a given space?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#11]
"F" um'!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

My brother put himself through college mowing yards. Got a few employees and leveraged his landscaping business into property management and got payed to live in big panty dropping houses his bank was trying to sell. We don’t need to bring in idiots just because they work cheap. That’s a very short sighted and destructive practice.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:20:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GDaawg] [#13]

My brother put himself through college mowing yards. Got a few employees and leveraged his landscaping business into property management and got payed to live in big panty dropping houses his bank was trying to sell. We don’t need to bring in idiots just because they work cheap. That’s a very short sighted and destructive practice.
View All Quotes

He sounds intelligent. Our country is full of non-intelligent people as well though that will only mow yards for life. They need jobs as well.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Strela:
And yet, there are a lot of people in this country with high IQs that don't appear to have a modicum of common sense.
View Quote

I have a 133 IQ. My brother, who has a much lower IQ than me, has a  net worth of around 15 million, much higher than mine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:32:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Flogger23m] [#15]
Originally Posted By GTwannabe:
https://i.imgur.com/E1cBATE.png
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GTwannabe:
https://i.imgur.com/E1cBATE.png

This can be seen at the state level as well. Southern states rate poorly due to demographics. California has also slid down to one of the lowest places due to changing demographics.

Originally Posted By Flushdraw:

There’s a cultural component going on there. I know tons of people from there and the men are generally high functioning. But the women… Maybe they aren’t allowed much of an opinion or education so they seldom have to think. The younger ones are certainly dumber. I know lots of sweet Latina grandmas that seem to be of at least average intelligence.

Went to the mall today and the youth there were just depressing. Like caricatures. Slovenly, clown levels of makeup, lots of pride in their ridiculous obesity, lashes, nails, face tattoos, trashy clothes. It’s like the more broken they are the louder and more obnoxious. Seeking attention I guess.

My daughter met us there and saw a guy ramming his head into the brick veneer on her way in. Just mentioned it casually on the way out to avoid the tweaker. She’s not even phased by stuff like that.

We need to clean up the country. Take out the trash. Invaders, pedos, litterers, carrier criminals and people that don’t return their shopping carts. Off with their heads.

You have to realize the people that are here from Mexico aren't your typical Mexican. We get some of their very best and very worst, not average. The average Mexican man in Mexico is not productive.
About 20% of the population is functionally literate, and their rate of alcoholism rivals the UK.

Generally Mexicans in the US skew towards the less intelligent and less educated. Most Mexicans come via illegal immigration or are born to illegal immigrants. The smarter Mexicans generally stay in Mexico or immigrate legally in smaller numbers. There is also quite a bit of diversity among Mexicans. If you look at the doctors, scientists, politicians and large businessmen they are much more European on average and are largely of Spanish descent. The poorest regions on the other hand tend to have little European ancestry. Those are the ones that are quite illiterate, uneducated and unskilled. And those are the ones that generally illegally immigrate.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#16]
And yet, there are a lot of people in this country with high IQs that don't appear to have a modicum of common sense.
View Quote

Like my brother.  Although he doesn't have an overly high IQ, he has near total recall, except for facts that disturb his lefty ideology.  Proof of lack of common sense:
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:

What would our average be if we halted all immigration after WW2?
View Quote

We'd be racist if we did that so don't even think about it
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:10:58 AM EDT
[#18]
There was a post a few months ago with an article that said when the average iq drops to 98or below you are in a third world country. Getting there fast.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:13:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By rdsr:
"Being There"
Roy
View Quote

I know that reference.  His best performance, ever.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By GDaawg:Someone will always be needed to tend to the yard maintenance, dig a ditch, take your food order, or unclog a toilet. It takes all kinds for our society to function.
View Quote
Someone has to take those $30 an hour jobs.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:23:55 AM EDT
[#21]
BikerNut: The guys that cut my grass every week are Wisconsin Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
GDaawg: Still though only low IQ people will in general fill these type roles no matter their national or ethnic background.  It's a low pay no skill needed job.
View All Quotes
BikerNut: The guys that cut my grass every week are Wisconsin Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
GDaawg: Still though only low IQ people will in general fill these type roles no matter their national or ethnic background.  It's a low pay no skill needed job.
But these things do need skill and intelligence to be done well.  Do you like having fecal born pathogens contaminating your food supply, or do you like it when people are smart enough to: properly wash their hands, not come to work sick, be able to miss a week due to sickness because they have money saved up, and not have food poisoned themselves in the first place?  We don't want people operating near their maximum.  We need men who relative to today have a 110 IQ digging ditches, and somewhere close by needs to be a man nearing 120 to fortify the efforts of those men, and to resolve any unexpected difficulties.  All those men need to be paid well enough to keep their intellectually equivalent wife at home with 3+ children, and at the church hall organizing some community effort; and they need to be treated well enough so as to not go stir crazy.

speedy66: There was a post a few months ago with an article that said when the average iq drops to 98or below you are in a third world country. Getting there fast.
First and Second World were political descriptors to indicate a state's vassalage to Western Capitalism or the USSR, and the Third World were those minor states in the the Non Aligned Movement.  The Worlds matched up well with ranked levels of socio economic development.  The Sino Soviet Split moved China into a half world, and subsequently the policy choices of every President from Nixon through Biden deliberately and calculatingly grew China's economy at the expense of our own.  Likewise the policy of every President from Clinton through Biden has preyed upon and made enmity with Russia emergent from the collapse of the USSR.  China has been made by US economic policy into the new pole in the Second World, and US foreign policy has driven Russia to it.  While they have been built up by Western investment, and along with Iran have grown antifragile economies, they are still connected to the West.  The Second and Third World are mostly being buoyed by financial and ideological input from the First World.  So if we fall to the socio economic condition equivalent of the Third World it will mean they will precipitously plummet and their chaos most assuredly will flood up to us - and if the third world buoyed by an economic superior there will be no one to buoy us in our failed self sustainment.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#22]
There is a job available here for every IQ.
View Quote

Not really.   If I recall correctly,  the lowest acceptable score on the ASVAB correlates to an IQ of 85.  Below that, Army studies concluded there was no useful role  for an individual.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Yeremyahu:
But these things do need skill and intelligence to be done well.  Do you like having fecal born pathogens contaminating your food supply, or do you like it when people are smart enough to: properly wash their hands, not come to work sick, be able to miss a week due to sickness because they have money saved up, and not have food poisoned themselves in the first place?  We don't want people operating near their maximum.  We need men who relative to today have a 110 IQ digging ditches, and somewhere close by needs to be a man nearing 120 to fortify the efforts of those men, and to resolve any unexpected difficulties.  All those men need to be paid well enough to keep their intellectually equivalent wife at home with 3+ children, and at the church hall organizing some community effort; and they need to be treated well enough so as to not go stir crazy.

First and Second World were political descriptors to indicate a state's vassalage to Western Capitalism or the USSR, and the Third World were those minor states in the the Non Aligned Movement.  The Worlds matched up well with ranked levels of socio economic development.  The Sino Soviet Split moved China into a half world, and subsequently the policy choices of every President from Nixon through Biden deliberately and calculatingly grew China's economy at the expense of our own.  Likewise the policy of every President from Clinton through Biden has preyed upon and made enmity with Russia emergent from the collapse of the USSR.  China has been made by US economic policy into the new pole in the Second World, and US foreign policy has driven Russia to it.  While they have been built up by Western investment, and along with Iran have grown antifragile economies, they are still connected to the West.  The Second and Third World are mostly being buoyed by financial and ideological input from the First World.  So if we fall to the socio economic condition equivalent of the Third World it will mean they will precipitously plummet and their chaos most assuredly will flood up to us - and if the third world buoyed by an economic superior there will be no one to buoy us in our failed self sustainment.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yeremyahu:

speedy66: There was a post a few months ago with an article that said when the average iq drops to 98or below you are in a third world country. Getting there fast.

Good post.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Of course it's this bad. IQ does grant people a certain life direction though. A nuclear physicist vs a fast food restaurant employee for example. There is a job available here for every IQ.
View Quote

You take comfort in knowing that the people handling your food, responsible for proper storage temps, preparation, cooking to proper temp and serving it to you are getting dumber?

We NEED smarter people handling our food and less lawyers, government employees, and college students seeking useless degrees.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

If your IQ is 70, you're probably going to cause more problems than any useful contribution, even digging a ditch.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SnowMule:
I take it you haven't been to a fast food restaurant in a while.
There are no more order takers.  You punch in your order on a tablet, pay at that same tablet, and that tablet issues you a number.
Eventually someone will call a number and toss a bag of "food" on the counter you used to order at.  (And even that's being automated...)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnowMule:
Originally Posted By GDaawg:take your food order
I take it you haven't been to a fast food restaurant in a while.
There are no more order takers.  You punch in your order on a tablet, pay at that same tablet, and that tablet issues you a number.
Eventually someone will call a number and toss a bag of "food" on the counter you used to order at.  (And even that's being automated...)

If you’re lucky you might even be able to understand the number they are calling
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Those B**mas are taking all of the IQ as well.
If they don't stop soon there will be none left for future generations.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#28]
If cattle were smart and could organize, they wouldn't be cattle.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:48:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Still though only low IQ people will in general fill these type roles no matter their national or ethnic background.  It's a low pay no skill needed job.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

The guys that cut my grass every week are Wisconsin Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

Still though only low IQ people will in general fill these type roles no matter their national or ethnic background.  It's a low pay no skill needed job.

Wow Japan must just be overflowing with garbage, clogged toilets, and ditches needing dug being such a high IQ country.  What a terrible country Japan must be.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#30]
What's the average in the NYC DA's office?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

If a high IQ was necessary for success, we'd all be smart.  High IQ folks have their own problems.

IQs tend to get higher the further from the equator you get.  Turns out you need to have some intelligence to survive a nordic winter vs living in a tropical paradise with food falling from trees year round.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:52:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#32]
Originally Posted By Bloviator:

If your IQ is 70, you're probably going to cause more problems than any useful contribution, even digging a ditch.

View Quote

Such a person stole a Lamborghini recently. Then crashed it, stupidly...

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
I think there was a thread on this a week or two ago.  Yes, it's bad.  The average IQ in the US is dropping daily.  You know why.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:54:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#34]

If a high IQ was necessary for success, we'd all be smart.  High IQ folks have their own problems.

IQs tend to get higher the further from the equator you get.  Turns out you need to have some intelligence to survive a nordic winter vs living in a tropical paradise with food falling from trees year round.
View Quote

Libtards call this situation "privilege". The higher IQ that is.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:58:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#35]
Originally Posted By markmars:
These people have careers their call professional protesters.

George Soros is always hiring.
View Quote

Georgie's employees will be present at the DNC convention soon. 💥💥💥
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Bloviator:[/b]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bloviator:[/b]

We have senators with sub 70 IQs.
Guam might tip over ring a bell.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:08:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#37]

Not really.   If I recall correctly,  the lowest acceptable score on the ASVAB correlates to an IQ of 85.  Below that, Army studies concluded there was no useful role  for an individual.
View Quote

The DNC has a job for them. Must bring face mask to hide identity and know how to loot and commit arson. If they don't know the definitions of the last two words, just say "set fires".
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#38]
A lot is going on with this topic.  

There is no shortage of PhD's in the third world.

The problem is smart people in the third world do not work with their hands as it is considered beneath them.

So the shortage is in the number of competent technicians; people who bring ideas to reality and who can maintain what has already been built.

We need higher IQ people doing dirty work.  I want an auto mechanic who is smart so the job is done right.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Of course it's this bad. IQ does grant people a certain life direction though. A nuclear physicist vs a fast food restaurant employee for example. There is a job available here for every IQ.
View Quote

The jobs for the lower few deciles are the ones most easily automated, and therefore are the one disappearing most quickly.  The people we are getting from overseas are in that group.  That's the problem.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:12:28 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Those are the people to whom big.gov targets UBI and welfare.  You can dig ditches or unclog toilets, or you can say on the couch and "earn" almost the same amount.

If you're female and can pop out a kid or two, you have to earn about $70,000 dollars per year to equal what big.gov gives you for free.  Plus, your time is completely your own.  For nails, and hair and lipo.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Roomba type robotic lawn mowers are getting better & less expensive every day, it's only a matter of time until they become as common as the roombas that vacuum & mop floors now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
yeah.  all kinds now welcome

we've got one (who actually feels he is smarter than average) at work and, because of his demographics and a lack of management balls, he'll be doing shovel labor (on a heavy equipment site) under supervision until he quits

yes,  he has to be directly supervised while he's doing all day what it takes a competent person a couple of hours to do

first time I ever saw somebody demoted from trainee haul truck driver and not fired within the 90 day probationary period

gosh, I don't know how we got along without him
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Halberdier:
What's going on in this video? Peterson is on the left, then he's on the right, then the left again. Did they keep switching seats?
View Quote
without going back and rewatching...

in a two or three camera system perspective changes based on which camera used for a particular shot

sometimes in post editing different segments, sometimes shot on different days at different sites, are spliced together for continuity

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:03:57 AM EDT
[#45]

Lol. I’ve made over 6 figures in the mid west for over ten years now by unclogging toilets, amongst other “low IQ” sort of plumbing tasks.

View Quote

Maybe. Maybe not. There is a reason for that. Let’s see if you can figure it out. That’s the tell…
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#46]
it's probably worse

dumping millions from every imbecile retarded infested shithole has consequences...who knew....oh wait literally anyone not fucking retarded knew!

but don't worry, we got good tacos and etheopian food out of it, fair trade for destroying your society
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:

What would our average be if we halted all immigration after WW2?
View Quote

until the fucking kennedy's in the 60s, mass immigration was from europe...you, know, high IQ, high trust industrious societies...
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

ya...we're not getting people that have that high of function....just wait till your fresh guatemalan neighbours piss and shit off the balcony and tell me well it's ok, they can do yard work

you know who else can do work you're tlaking about? kids in HS, and hard working Americans....but "m\uh population growth" bullshit, by the same people who told u for 70 years to abort ur kids... figure out the scam yet?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

When you flood the country with vastly more low-IQ illegal aliens than there are low-IQ jobs the only explanation is that their intended off-the-books gig is voting for democrats.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Agilt:

But who will cut the grass!?!

All the different companies that do lawn maintenance in my general vicinity are far more diverse than that.  There is a sprinkling of Catholics.
Page / 3
Average IQ by country (Page 2 of 3)
Top Top