Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By binthere:

To be fair, they supposedly have the original HK tooling they bought from Germany to build MP5’s.

View Quote

They acquired licensing from HK to produce MP5s, G3s, and HK33s.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
I have not seen this event mentioned anywhere.
View Quote

You also don't hear, Israel, has around 1,300,000 Russian speaking people, or 15% of the Israeli population.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
If it does kick off both the United States and Iran are going to have a hell of a time, getting to most of Iran's military assets that are deep underground and very rugged train mountains.

This isn't going to be no Afghanistan or Iraq it's going to be 50 times tougher and more complicated. I believe Iran has been preparing for this for many, many years.

Israel will be fighting a war on three or four fronts which, I think will be unsubstainable for them and they're tiny strip of land.
View Quote

GBU72 says hold my beer and if that doesn't work call in the MOP.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Part of me hopes they wait until April 18th.   Just so it’s easy to remember the dates the US Navy destroyed Irans Navy.  Maybe call it Operation Kosher Mantis or something.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
When and if it pops off, I bet Iran is going to strike as many oil wells as they can in the area to drive oil, gas and the cost of goods up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#7]

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

Completely ignores Israel’s ability to project force.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:

Part of me hopes they wait until April 18th.   Just so it’s easy to remember the dates the US Navy destroyed Irans Navy.  Maybe call it Operation Kosher Mantis or something.
View Quote

Operation Hebrew National would make me buy a t shirt
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
If it does kick off both the United States and Iran are going to have a hell of a time, getting to most of Iran's military assets that are deep underground and very rugged train mountains.

This isn't going to be no Afghanistan or Iraq it's going to be 50 times tougher and more complicated. I believe Iran has been preparing for this for many, many years.

Israel will be fighting a war on three or four fronts which, I think will be unsubstainable for them and they're tiny strip of land.

Some of their shit is almost a mile or more underground.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By midcap:

The absolute worst thing ever to happen in that Region was to allow Constantinople to fall
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kingstrider:
But wait didn't the potato said "don't"?
View Quote

I thought he said "donut".

I'm getting old I guess!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Iran is like a school yard bully with a glass jaw.  Consistent with its long standing policy; Israel will dish out more than it takes.

Sow the wind - reap the whirlwind.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

The West, broadly speaking, has scores of military tech that has yet to be unleashed on our adversaries. We have been playing with kid gloves for decades. If Iran wants this dick, they are going to get it long and hard. The only question is how much of our capabilities we are going to show to adversaries that aren’t third-rate goat herders that can’t manage to centrifuge a dimebag of weapons grade uranium given decades and pallets of cash.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Being that deep underground can be a liability. Especially if Israel knows where the entrances and air handlers are.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#15]
When and if it pops off, I bet Iran is going to strike as many oil wells as they can in the area to drive oil, gas and the cost of goods up.
View Quote

That's an interesting thought.  That would also help Russia, one of Iran's few allies.  They could achieve the same thing though by halting traffic of tankers in the Persian Gulf.  Of course, that would piss off most of the world, creating new enemies that Iran doesn't need.  Perhaps if they were desperate that might seem like an acceptable decision to make.  That would only be temporary of course.  It would invite dozens of strategic bombers to launch a heavy bombing campaign against Iran.  

In any case, though, Iran loses.  It's just a matter of how much everyone else loses as well.  

I bet the intelligence agencies are burning the midnight oil tonight watching Iran like a hawk.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#16]

You also don't hear, Israel, has around 1,300,000 Russian speaking people, or 15% of the Israeli population.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
I have not seen this event mentioned anywhere.

Who dont care for Russia due to the anti semitism they experienced there
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:

Or if your ability to close it is……ineffective, smoking, destroyed ect.
View Quote

Are you suggesting the US should do that, Israel should do that, or both, in a joint action?  

Attacking a NATO member, even one which gets, likely, a decent amount of hate for good reasons, and especially now, with the war in Eastern Europe going on, seems crazy to me.  If Israel did it by itself, maybe.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#18]

To be fair, they supposedly have the original HK tooling they bought from Germany to build MP5’s.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jmt1271:

Can't speak the the Benellis but their MP5 clone is top notch.

That said, Fuck them.

Folding and welding steel trash cans isn't dependent on Teutonic magic.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#19]
And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:05:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banshee35] [#20]
Originally Posted By colklink:

Carried out a sustained air campaign, attacking various targets in Iran? No, wasn't aware of that.
View Quote

Doesn’t need to be sustained and while not Iran they have conducted deep strike missions before.

But there’s this
Attachment Attached File

And this
Attachment Attached File

Sure, sustained deep strikes are another thing but I wouldn’t underestimate them. It’s not like they didn’t see this shot coming for years!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TontoGoldstein:
Opportunity to decapitate the Iranian leadership.
View Quote

Exactly so - and maybe to take out their nuclear projects. This could be the time to switch on the Iranian resistance too. If this happened we would wake up to a new world order.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

I'm not sure you understand.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:06:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: feetpiece] [#23]

View All Quotes

A bunker without an exit is called a tomb

Largest Underground Nuclear Testing Project Cannikin 5 Megatons
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#24]
..I don't think Iran will really do all that much. Maybe they will utilize their proxies in a few areas?
Sorta thinking, that now, would be the prime time to take out all of their nuclear facilities.

Iran should have their military crushed harshly. And any Iranian general should now know.. that if you travel a bit, a missile can hit you anywhere. Iraq or Syria.

Oh well, maybe one day I'll actually see and witness Iran get their asses kicked severely. It's long overdue IMO.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Biden really needs war number 4 on his watch.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

That's an interesting thought.  That would also help Russia, one of Iran's few allies.  They could achieve the same thing though by halting traffic of tankers in the Persian Gulf.  Of course, that would piss off most of the world, creating new enemies that Iran doesn't need.  Perhaps if they were desperate that might seem like an acceptable decision to make.  That would only be temporary of course.  It would invite dozens of strategic bombers to launch a heavy bombing campaign against Iran.  

In any case, though, Iran loses.  It's just a matter of how much everyone else loses as well.  

I bet the intelligence agencies are burning the midnight oil tonight watching Iran like a hawk.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

This wouldn't be the first times oil fields were targeted and set a blaze to cause havoc. Hundreds of wells burned for months in Iraq, they couldn't put them out fast enough.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Once upon a time, Iran chose to support terrorism and chaos around the world. God grew angry at their lust for murder and cursed them. Their curse warped their minds and blinded them. They started a war they could not win. In a blinding flash, they ceased to exist just as with Soodom and Gamorah. A foul stench covered the land where their rotted souls turned to ash.  In the garbage dump of history, they disappeared never to rise again.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

Worried some Iranian assets in the US are about to launch some attacks here?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Guess I better fill up the gas tank and get some toilet paper.

Worried some Iranian assets in the US are about to launch some attacks here?

I would not be surprised if they did. My trip back to Chicago maybe delayed. We are going shopping tomorrow but already have a good stock of TP.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By feetpiece:

View Quote

You funny. I like you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Biden really needs war number 4 on his watch.
View Quote

It may help him, if there is another conflict in the middle east and military industrial complex starts busting out munitions and spike the US economy.

What is the old saying of war time presidents?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote
Shocking
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

They will have to dig awfully fast. When people panic, the oxygen gets used up fast and it is a long hard dig to the surface.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#33]
The real curve ball would be China telling Iran to go all out with a strike on Iran and our assets. Once we are fully engaged in the ME China gets to make its move.  This scenario has been brought up several times here the last year.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#34]
We’re all in this together
2 more weeks
Out of an abundance of caution
Flatten the curve

Does that sum it up?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, I just hope both sides have fun.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I’m supposed to go back to work Wed. Can WW3 please start while I’m home please.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:24:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOtherDave] [#38]

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

Doubt it gets that far. Israel will nuke Tehran before they fall, and while the ‘international community’ won’t like it, they won’t have anything to say about it and Israel won’t give a shit. People will finger-wave, but they also know this is what Israel will do.

And the author of that article needs to be fair to the Israelis as well-they aren’t the military they were in the 1980’s either and have been fighting with kid gloves for the optics since the Yom Kippur war. It might just be the Iranians and Hamas that fuck around and find out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#39]
$150 a barrel oil.  Then what are you going to do Saint Powell?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#40]

My thought as well.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cyclone:

This will invite a nuclear response

My thought as well.

If I'm Israel, 100%. Multiple at that. Iran is far enough away that fallout wouldn't be a major problem.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:

Lol, Red Rocket?
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Glaze Teheran.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#43]

You funny. I like you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feetpiece:

You funny. I like you.

If the Paki's are pulling it off the Turks should be able to make the boys in Oberndorf proud with their welds
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

Fuck Turkey

They need to be kicked outta NATO

Worthless shitbags
View Quote

Erdogan is a Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas turd. Obama was a gool to tip him off to the coup.  It’s in the Attaturk constitution to overturn Islamic zealot leaders…
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Little_Bo_Peep:
Well, I just hope both sides have fun.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Turkey has the largest military in that part of the world other than Russia.
View Quote

If we hadn’t tipped Erdogan off to the coup, it was the military’s job to evict him. Now he’s purged the military of secular officers and replaced them with loyalist zealots.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
The real curve ball would be China telling Iran to go all out with a strike on Iran and our assets. Once we are fully engaged in the ME China gets to make its move.  This scenario has been brought up several times here the last year.
View Quote

China gearing up for an invasion of Taiwan would be known to the world days before it happened.  1944 was a long time ago.  There are probably dozens of intelligence satellites watching China at any given time.  There would be time to reposition assets if need be.  

If you're talking about China just kicking off a war against the US and our allies right from the get go, then that's something else.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ONETIMER:
Meanwhile open border in USA. CLOWN WORLD.
View Quote

You got to figure how to handle both.

Iran/China/Russia help dems with the border jumpers so you would post that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Square66:
$150 a barrel oil.  Then what are you going to do Saint Powell?
View Quote

And a depleted strategic oil reserves...

I guess it will be pump texas pump!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ISEEYOU2:
Iran will regret letting the HAMAS dogs loose...... The Iranian's are in for a world of HURT!
View Quote

If he is it will be from Israel….not Biden.
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top