Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess that was where my thoughts were going.  Toothpicks from God would already have been economically viable for years.  Who is to say if we have not put some on a Falcon 9 goverment payload already.  We may already have those and simply not used them because we did not want to advertise it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:45:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In lieu of my original post, how long til a meaningful response by the IDF on Iran, everyone?
View Quote

I asked the same question. Apparently Israel likes to save retaliations for a rainy day.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
While it is hard to guess at parallel development, Rod's from God are at least in practicality a couple years away.  Nothing today can economically launch them - Starship will be able to.  Then you will need a space station for storage - again, probably will require Starship.  Then you will need a practical terminal guidance system that can withstand reentry heats.  That is probably a bigger problem than we think - Rod's are a kinetic weapon - and our standard re-entry systems rely on slowing down the vessel, not allowing it to speed up.  At least the cost of the Tungsten is not really a problem, under $100k per 24k lb rod.  Where we get it from, bigger problem.  While we could mine it domestically, we simply don't.

The project was openly researched before - but dismissed due to the orbital costs.  Starship in theory will cost 2m to launch and 100-150 ton payload, and could hold 8-12 rods at this point.  So perhaps we will get it down to to under $200k incremental costs per rod.   Apparently cruise missles cost $3m, but the service does want to get that down to $300k.  So potentially, rods could be more cost effective.  Anyway, I am sure the Army is interested in Starship - and I can be fairly certain some pencil heads are working on that re-entry system.  That all said, it would take a constellation of space stations to get fast response globally.  But when you look at what we spend on various other major weapons programs - it is economically doable.  Take a B-21 at $700m per copy.
---
I did find a vast range of rod sizes while googling.  Some several times the size of the 24k rod, others the size of a broomstick.  A tungsten broomstick could weigh 50lbs.  Would not be a bunker buster - but could theoretically be an interesting tank killer.
View Quote

Rods have no apostrophe.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:22:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The dragging.

View Quote

Appreciated, thank you
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Time to quietly pull US troops out of the region then?

Biden privately fears 'catastrophic escalation' as Israel draws up plans to attack Iran in retaliation for 350-missile attack

Senior US defense officials have told NBC News that they worry an Israeli response to the attacks would be 'frenetic' and 'catastrophically escalatory'

Three senior administration officials have also told NBC that Biden had privately expressed concern that Netanyahu is trying to pull the US into the conflict.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:33:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No I wasn’t. I wasn’t here during the 40s or 20’s either, and neither were most of us, but that doesn’t disqualify me or you on making a comment based on history or knowledge of the facts and historical events.

I understand the point. But if you take a look at Gen Z or even millennials and how many people were duped by the gov. are you surprised that not many are willing to fight now? Especially given the last 3 administrations (Bush, Obama, and Biden)?
View Quote

You were espousing your views on the patriotism of the American youth, in an era you have only heard about, or read about.  In other words- you have no idea.  And you were ragging on someone who was there, like many of us were.  

I won’t tell you what Yugoslavia was like in the 80’s, you shouldn’t tell us what the US was like then either.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:37:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Honest question not being a smart assistant towards you so don't take it that way

But you there in the late 70s early 80s
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he is probably talking about the 1980’s.  

You were not here, so I guess you would not know about it…

(Talk about someone commenting about something they know ZERO about….)

Honest question not being a smart assistant towards you so don't take it that way

But you there in the late 70s early 80s

If this is a question, it is kind of hard to decipher….

But- Yeah I tried to join the Army in the 80’s, but they washed me out at MEPS due to eyesight (over the limit for correction).  We were not at war then, they were not desperate, and plenty of kids were joining.  So it goes…

Different world for sure compared to today.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLIxRVtWcAAmvgL?format=jpg&name=large

Was this airborne and downed in the Dead Sea area? Or "This is what a downed Iranian ballistic missile looks like in the Dead Sea area" when placed there?

The soil under the missile looks barely dislodged, as if the missile were lowered with a crane.  If it fell from any height I would imagine more soil disruption.

I am not on "X" so I have not read other comments.

Not commentary on the conflict, just this image/comment.
View Quote

Whoa.  Whole lot more hurt in one of those than some 125 MPH drone…
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You were espousing your views on the patriotism of the American youth, in an era you have only heard about, or read about.  In other words- you have no idea.  And you were ragging on someone who was there, like many of us were.  

I won’t tell you what Yugoslavia was like in the 80’s, you shouldn’t tell us what the US was like then either.
View Quote

You are right. I wasn’t telling YOU how it was in the 80s. I was talking about how things have changed. Are you disagreeing with my assertion that military enlistment is not what it was compared to the 80s or even 90’s? If you think it’s better today than tell me why. My whole point was not about patriotism. I mentioned specifically the administrations that negatively affected the military outlook. I said nothing of Reagan. If anything I am very patriotic and I would pick up arms tomorrow if I had to defend this country against an invader. I was talking about the perception of today’s able bodied men (and women I guess) about serving. I don’t have to have lived here in the 80s to know that it’s not as good as it was. Are you saying that men are more or less enthusiastic to join this administration to fight wars oversees? Reagan didn’t try to get us into wars last time I checked. If anything, I don’t blame the youth of today not wanting to enlist or have that patriotic duty to serve. Espousing weakness, bashing the US since Obama openly, undermining missions, LGBTQ activism, anti white rhetoric, etc will do that. Not to mention questionable involvement and operations oversees. Peace through strength and Trumps approach work better for me. I mean, shit, I live here too man.Things affect me, and will affect my children who live here. And I wouldn’t want my son serving under Obama or Biden. And I’m sure it was more honorable serving under Reagan. He was a great leader.

I mean dude, look…. This is NOW

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Time to quietly pull US troops out of the region then?

Biden privately fears 'catastrophic escalation' as Israel draws up plans to attack Iran in retaliation for 350-missile attack

Senior US defense officials have told NBC News that they worry an Israeli response to the attacks would be 'frenetic' and 'catastrophically escalatory'

Three senior administration officials have also told NBC that Biden had privately expressed concern that Netanyahu is trying to pull the US into the conflict.

From wikipedia:
Starting on 17 October 2023, and in response to United States support for Israel in the Israel–Hamas war, Iran-backed militias initiated a coordinated series of more than 170 attacks on U.S. military bases and assets in Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. These attacks resulted in injuries to dozens of U.S. service members.

Seems to me Iran is the entity trying to pull the US into the conflict.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m really glad I’m not going to work in an Iranian nuclear research facility this morning.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I’m really glad I’m not going to work in an Iranian nuclear research facility this morning.
View Quote

Or ride to work to one.

Those exploding rocks…
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm really glad I'm not going to work in an Iranian nuclear research facility this morning.
View Quote
Lol.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#14]
We need a daily weather report focused on wind speed and direction of the vibrant cloud.  Does it typically waft toward Russia?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I feel like we've lost all semblance of deterance under poopy pants.

Iran conducted a massive attack and we are encouraging Israel to not respond because Iran isn't all that competent?   Then they threaten us directly if we help Israel and they didn't immediately get punched in the mouth?

Iran is far too bold suddenly, either they are working back channels with Biden or they already have a nuke.  

At some point Israel isn't going to care what Biden says.  They will react to an existential threat.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
While it is hard to guess at parallel development, Rod's from God are at least in practicality a couple years away.  Nothing today can economically launch them - Starship will be able to.  Then you will need a space station for storage - again, probably will require Starship.  Then you will need a practical terminal guidance system that can withstand reentry heats.  That is probably a bigger problem than we think - Rod's are a kinetic weapon - and our standard re-entry systems rely on slowing down the vessel, not allowing it to speed up.  At least the cost of the Tungsten is not really a problem, under $100k per 24k lb rod.  Where we get it from, bigger problem.  While we could mine it domestically, we simply don't.

The project was openly researched before - but dismissed due to the orbital costs.  Starship in theory will cost 2m to launch and 100-150 ton payload, and could hold 8-12 rods at this point.  So perhaps we will get it down to to under $200k incremental costs per rod.   Apparently cruise missles cost $3m, but the service does want to get that down to $300k.  So potentially, rods could be more cost effective.  Anyway, I am sure the Army is interested in Starship - and I can be fairly certain some pencil heads are working on that re-entry system.  That all said, it would take a constellation of space stations to get fast response globally.  But when you look at what we spend on various other major weapons programs - it is economically doable.  Take a B-21 at $700m per copy.
---
I did find a vast range of rod sizes while googling.  Some several times the size of the 24k rod, others the size of a broomstick.  A tungsten broomstick could weigh 50lbs.  Would not be a bunker buster - but could theoretically be an interesting tank killer.
View Quote

If you want to do anything with precision rather than random area effect, it gets expensive quickly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Israel should just bomb the embassy next to the consulate they've already hit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You better believe they need our help , why haven’t they struck back yet, they’ve been told that the money faucet of  $ 4 billion a year will be shut off if they escalate things any further.
View Quote

Maybe but I’d say it’s more likely they’re planning their next move.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:23:12 AM EDT
[#20]
We'll see if tonight is a go for Israel. If they went "all in" which is unlikely, they still would have issues taking out all of Iran's various missiles.  Some of those missiles have a longer range than Israel's F35s, so stuff on the Eastern side of Iran is probably safe.  If it was a one time attack to take out some nuke facilities I could awe Israel working out some type of solution, but there is no way they are getting all the various missiles.  So, if Israel does in fact do anything besides a cursory response, Iran is still going to have the ability to retaliate again.  

Israel is fully capable of defending their own sky, sea and ground from their neighbors.  I think the new drone factor makes them more vulnerable however.  I'm sure they already depleted stocks in the days around the Hamas attack as there was a constant stream of small rockets incoming for days.

In order to get to Iran, Israel also has to fly over Jordan, SA, Syria, and Iraq, and depending on route may any or all of the above.  I just don't see them fully taking out Iran's offensive capabilities.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Iran conducted a massive attack and we are encouraging Israel to not respond because Iran isn't all that competent?   Then they threaten us directly if we help Israel and they didn't immediately get punched in the mouth?

Iran is far too bold suddenly, either they are working back channels with Biden or they already have a nuke.  

At some point Israel isn't going to care what Biden says.  They will react to an existential threat.
View Quote

This administration just wants everything to chill until November.  After that, it suddenly won't matter.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I asked the same question. Apparently Israel likes to save retaliations for a rainy day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In lieu of my original post, how long til a meaningful response by the IDF on Iran, everyone?

Anyone that knows isn’t likely to be posting it. Using the 7 Oct attacks as a reference my wild ass guess is 1 to 6 weeks before we see a response. Israel was emotional after the 7 Oct loss but remained analytical prior to getting a fight started, I assume they’ll do the same with this.

I highly doubt they let the Iranian attacks slide.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

+1

But you know what: All those people that are screaming bloody murder about the US being involved anywhere? The "NOT ONE MORE CENT!!!" types? Well, this is what you get - and it's going to get much worse.
View Quote
You know where I stand.  In order for deterance to work, you must be effective when you act.  Which means you must commit to an effective strategy at the start.

We have not done that in Ukraine or the mid east.

Would you take us seriously at this point? As much as I disdain the denizens of foggy bottom we have made their job nearly impossible at this point.   It all adds up to a greater chance of war, not a lesser chance.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

+1

But you know what: All those people that are screaming bloody murder about the US being involved anywhere? The "NOT ONE MORE CENT!!!" types? Well, this is what you get - and it's going to get much worse.
View Quote
No.  This is what you get when you cut your military by 1/3, put incompetent politically-connected cronies in charge, recruit people who weren't considered fit for military service a generation ago, sell your industrial base to China, and then run up the largest proportional national debt in your history.

It's not 1991 anymore, and this isn't Ronald Reagan's military.  We're now paying the price of the Peace Dividend and social experimentation and overextending our forces.  We simply don't have the troops, resources, industry, and most of all money to be the world's policeman anymore.  And the Iranians know it.

The main reason Biden is holding back is because he doesn't want skyrocketing gas prices and dead soldiers flying into Dover in flag-draped coffins just before an election.  But even if it weren't an election year he wouldn't be able to do much; any attempt to punish Iran would end up looking very much like Operation Prosperity Guardian, where we launch a few missiles but Iran continues to do whatever it wants.

We "isolationists" are just smart enough to accept that reality.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:42:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

D'OH!
View Quote

That's what they all say, "doughhh".
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
wood confidently fill out my next foreign contacts list w that one.  hhnngg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_3060_jpeg-3188033.JPG
wood confidently fill out my next foreign contacts list w that one.  hhnngg

I would dip lomatic her immunity.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No.  This is what you get when you cut your military by 1/3, put incompetent politically-connected cronies in charge, recruit people who weren't considered fit for military service a generation ago, sell your industrial base to China, and then run up the largest proportional national debt in your history.

It's not 1991 anymore, and this isn't Ronald Reagan's military.  We're now paying the price of the Peace Dividend and social experimentation and overextending our forces.  We simply don't have the troops, resources, industry, and most of all money to be the world's policeman anymore.  And the Iranians know it.

The main reason Biden is holding back is because he doesn't want skyrocketing gas prices and dead soldiers flying into Dover in flag-draped coffins just before an election.  But even if it weren't an election year he wouldn't be able to do much; any attempt to punish Iran would end up looking very much like Operation Prosperity Guardian, where we launch a few missiles but Iran continues to do whatever it wants.

We "isolationists" are just smart enough to accept that reality.
View Quote
I disagree. On a qualitative basis the US military has a greater advantage on the world than ever.

We can effect a greater impact on an enemy using fewer resources than ever. Essentially we have become more efficient at breaking stuff.

The issue is leadership.  Current leadership has a different world view. The use magical thinking and are disconnected from the realities of war and use of force.   It's very much the ideology of a career diplomat that doesn't realize where the power of negotiation comes from.

Everything ends in one of two ways, you kill them all, or you negotiate terms based on the relative strength of each sides ability to use force.

Killing them all is genocide and virtually unacceptable to a modern society.  But failure to use force effectively and credibly also destroys the ability to negotiate.  That is the corner progressives have put us in.

This only emboldens the other side making a catastrophic war almost a certainty.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm kind of shocked we've discovered  the US has greenlit a response against our ally Israel.

But then I wonder why the Liberty was strafed.

And muh diesel cost more than refined gasoline

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#29]
So Iran (whose minions still have US Citizens held hostage and attacks our ships/bases) asks our permission to attack our ally and we don't tell them to go fuck themselves?

WTF is it with Democrat Presidents allowing other countries to hold our citizens hostage?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

This part for sure. All Biden and his puppeteers care about is getting him reelected in November so they can continue their agenda. He has no problem selling out our country or Israel in the process.

Biden is a traitor.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Removing our bases and people from Turkey is long overdue.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#32]
DEI
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

100% agree.
Our influence has majorly slipped and we are edging toward helping enemies over friends.
Imagine your best friend in a fist fight and they take some big shots and decide to fight back and instead of helping them out you tell them to play nice. All this after they just got attacked prior.
It's silly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Rods have no apostrophe.
View Quote

Auto correct on ipad will frequently add one if its correct or not.
AI dont care.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Biden: everybody standdown muh election is at stake here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#36]
When we get to this point in these types of threads the derp really starts to come out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Democrat policies are remarkably consistent.

Citizens that are attacked are told to seek a restraining order but if you defend yourself you will be arrested.

Allies that are attacked are told to go to the UN to seek a sternly worded letter but if you retaliate to defend yourself we will punish you.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This part for sure. All Biden and his puppeteers care about is getting him reelected in November so they can continue their agenda. He has no problem selling out our country or Israel in the process.

Biden is a traitor.

View Quote

That is all that matters to damncrats, power and control, marxist agenda must go forward no matter what.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

With who? Russia? They can't handle Ukraine.
China? Look to their last dust up with Vietnam.
It's just a material of time till China makes a move on Siberia.
The natural resources are way too tempting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think some of you all are failing to realize this is not just about Israel/US versus Iran.

Iran is in alliance with Russia, China, Turkey, etc.  The ignorance being shown here, talking about how primitive Iran is...well, kook who is supporting them and watching from a close distance? This is going to turn into a world war without a doubt. Israel is already planning an attack on Iran.  This is a prime example of a proxy war that is getting ready to spiral out of control.

With who? Russia? They can't handle Ukraine.
China? Look to their last dust up with Vietnam.
It's just a material of time till China makes a move on Siberia.
The natural resources are way too tempting.

I think this is the actual long play for the Chinese.  They are very much liking Russia waste themselves on an eastern front.  
They are taking Russia's measure; and at some point will need to work on the nuclear deterrence aspect.  
The Russians live all bunched up. The place is huge but largely uninhabitable in the west.
The Chinese will make Russia an offer, if they saber rattle to the Chinese: We take some western resource areas and we won't nuke your cities.  Make a fuss, and you lose it all.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:22:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

AFIK, Biden didn't say he would cut off all support, he said the U.S. would not participate in a retaliatory strike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israel doesn't need the U.S. for offensive help.  They are quite capable of handling that aspect.  I suspect they are analyzing both defensive and offensive capabilities and strike packages for themselves, and from the possible Iranian counteroffensive

You better believe they need our help , why haven’t they struck back yet, they’ve been told that the money faucet of  $ 4 billion a year will be shut off if they escalate things any further.

AFIK, Biden didn't say he would cut off all support, he said the U.S. would not participate in a retaliatory strike.

He said he "wouldn't support it", I thought.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
With what?  That's a long way to fly for an F-35, especially if Biden doesn't want the USAF doing in-flight refueling. They have six submarines, but they're non-nuclear. Again, that's a long way to travel for a conventional boat, and a very limited set of assets as Israel only has six of them and they're reputed to be tasked with nuclear deterrence.  There's a reason Israel keeps trying to get us to bomb Iran.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel will respond. Maybe not today, or not even next week.

I think Netanyahu's statement aimed directly at Iran telling them to get ready for an Earthquake made them back off.
I don't think he was bluffing either.

Israel WILL fuck up Iran.
With what?  That's a long way to fly for an F-35, especially if Biden doesn't want the USAF doing in-flight refueling. They have six submarines, but they're non-nuclear. Again, that's a long way to travel for a conventional boat, and a very limited set of assets as Israel only has six of them and they're reputed to be tasked with nuclear deterrence.  There's a reason Israel keeps trying to get us to bomb Iran.

I think this question is being glossed over too quickly.

Border to border, it's almost 600 miles. To get from northern Isreal to a location deep in Iran (like Tehran) is about 950 miles.

The F-35 (A model) has a combat range of 770 miles.

The F-15 (E model) has a combat range of 791 miles.

Short of getting the Saudis to play along and taking a tanker with them on missions that are 1,100+ miles each direction, I'm not sure what their options are.

The only 100+ mile standoff munition they have that I'm aware of is a small cruise missile called the Delilah. It has a 160 miles range, but it's subsonic, and the warhead is only 66 pounds.

Any way you look at it, you're talking about them using tactical aircraft to fly long-legged strategic missions.

That leaves the question of ballistic missiles which, I'm not sure how much we know about what Israel has that can hit that far but that isn't nuclear.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They can't. The international community will frown on it, we would frown on it, and it would properly kick off a third world war in all likelihood.
View Quote

I get where you're coming from, but the international community is going to frown on anything Israel does other than lay down and die.

They face extinction no matter what they do, so maybe the best defense is a good offense.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe all of our nukes that were there are gone.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Is there a way for Israeli aircraft to strike Iran without Iran seeing it coming? Since the Israeli jets will have to refuel somewhere, even if the F35's aren't picked up by Iranian radar the tankers will be, right? Not that it matters that the Iranians see it coming, but I would think the pilots flying into Iran would prefer to show up unannounced.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is there a way for Israeli aircraft to strike Iran without Iran seeing it coming? Since the Israeli jets will have to refuel somewhere, even if the F35's aren't picked up by Iranian radar the tankers will be, right? Not that it matters that the Iranians see it coming, but I would think the pilots flying into Iran would prefer to show up unannounced.
View Quote
Raid on the Sun Part 2: Ayatollah JDAM Boogaloo
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Border to border, it's almost 600 miles. To get from northern Isreal to a location deep in Iran (like Tehran) is about 950 miles.

Short of getting the Saudis to play along and taking a tanker with them on missions that are 1,100+ miles each direction, I'm not sure what their options are.

The only 100+ mile standoff munition they have that I'm aware of is a small cruise missile called the Delilah. It has a 160 miles range, but it's subsonic, and the warhead is only 66 pounds.

Any way you look at it, you're talking about them using tactical aircraft to fly long-legged strategic missions.

That leaves the question of ballistic missiles which, I'm not sure how much we know about what Israel has that can hit that far but that isn't nuclear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel will respond. Maybe not today, or not even next week.

I think Netanyahu's statement aimed directly at Iran telling them to get ready for an Earthquake made them back off.
I don't think he was bluffing either.

Israel WILL fuck up Iran.

I think the Jericho 3 can use nuke or conventional warheads and can range into Iran easily
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Meanwhile open border in USA. CLOWN WORLD.
View Quote

You know the largest corporation ever to exist on planet earth (The US government) could easily tackle two hot button issues at once, right? They leave some of the more argument provoking issues unsolved so that they can get more donation money from us. Both parties are two sides of the same coin.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#50]
I got a personal stake in this thing de-escalating.

Although I’d love to see the Izzy’s nuke the mouthy Persians, just not quite now.

My MIL and FIL are visiting from Israel and are currently in my house.  The thought of a extended visit, with them stuck in my house………scares me more than nuclear armageddon!

Seriously, I’d rather go through hand to hand bayonet training, or become a tunnel rat, or a sapper……..then deal with them in my house.  Send me to the front.

My wife is wondering why I am working into the night.  I am starting to do fillings for free.  I am ready to have one of my assistants stand outside, next to the road and be a sign spinner.  Free dental work.  I just don’t want to go home.

It’s like bad nightmare.  War starts when your annoying in-laws are visiting…….and they are stuck in your house.
Page / 73
Top Top