Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
No with poll!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
FBS

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Was that article written by Tucker Carlson using a pen name?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:03:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EvilApplesauce] [#4]
Candace should have been fired. She is good at starting controversy, she is not really good at being not stupid sometimes tho. Stating Israel is an apartheid state just because she was there and misunderstood her tour guide is not exactly a smart person mistake.

I don't understand how Ben or the DW is trying to silence the opposition by saying they are wrong? How is saying you are wrong and you don't need to be at my company silencing? How is "that person is saying crazy things" silencing the opposition?

If Ben controlled X and Facebook and was limiting their coverage then yes they would be silencing the opposition. But if he comes out against people he believes are wrong then there is nothing wrong with that. I think Ben just rubs people the wrong way and they get all annoyed about it.

It's the same way Trump rubs people wrong. Even now you'll have people claiming Trump was the worst and he's a dem yet Trump was the best president we have had in our lifetime. But hey he made some mistakes, Ben doesn't completely agree with me so he's just a shill and banning everyone else because of jews or some shit.

edit for grammar
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:05:09 PM EDT
[#5]
He shit bed on the Michelle Fields nonsense years ago...

fuck him
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:07:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hamiltbl2] [#6]
Where are the pics of his sister? I came here for “naughty”.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know if they are controlled opposition but FBS.  

I'm noticing in these hard times is that enemies are become more bold and fake friends are being exposed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hamiltbl2:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Why doesn't he go to Israel to fight for his people?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Revenue must be slipping at the Daily Wire.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:31:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#12]
Originally Posted By Hamiltbl2:
View Quote

I prefer Miss Israel.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Shapiro and his band of "tradcons" are the biggest controlled opposition scumbags there are.

He does so much damage to conservatives.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Little Ben said he would vote for Hillary (among many, many other fucked up positions).

He's a RINO Israel first piece of shit traitor.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck Ben SheepHero, he's a globalist death shot pusher and refuses to address the questions about whether or not he funded the money laundering NGO HIAS that's importing terrorists into the country.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#16]
"Little Ben" twice in the first paragraph is enough for me to lose respect for the anonymous writer and any interest in what he had to say.

I don't understand people who have all the time and energy to devote to this bickering, murmuring, catty crap.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:49:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
Those titties could occupy the West Bank by themselves.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Ben is greasy little fuck who is only saying what some of you want to hear.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
View Quote

Basically done with him when he said in effect his allegiance to this country was based on the security Israel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#21]
There are plenty of things to disagree with him about. True to form, though, GD is fighting against the made up bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:48:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Seydou] [#22]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
View Quote

The problem with many threads is people complain about someone and then refuse to give options of other people they think are better.  Just who would you prefer we listen to that meets all of your requirements?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
There are plenty of things to disagree with him about. True to form, though, GD is fighting against the made up bullshit.
View Quote

Much, and I do mean much. Probably 78% of civilization will have to burn to ashes for it to ever be otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh no don't disagree! Keep the tribe strong by assenting!

There's no way that Ben is just smarter or more well educated or more driven.

Obviously the author of that article is an emotional twat because he stoops to name calling ala "Little Ben" and the illustration of Ben on a ladder.

When you start with that garbage, why should I continue reading about obviously subjective hit piece?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I forget how many miserable malcontents that hate absolutely everything post here. What the fuck are you people even awake for? There’s no joy in your life. Hell you can’t even be neutral about anything. I guess I should be glad that I don’t have to spend all day on the floor in a fetal position with my knuckles jammed in my mouth, senselessly, muttering about how nobody’s conservative enough. Damn! What a bunch of fucking mooks!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh look, our local agitator is agitatin’

I’m interested to hear how OP has advanced broadly right-wing, conservative causes more than Shapiro.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#27]
What do any of these CON INC networks do other than separate boomers from their money?

If they were actually useful, Shapiro would have done something like purchase the JPFO from the Second Amendment Foundation and used the Daily Wires platform to make it relevant again.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Basically done with him when he said in effect his allegiance to this country was based on the security Israel.
View Quote

Always was.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
View Quote

Wrong, he has support mass immigration, gun control, etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Seydou:

The problem with many threads is people complain about someone and then refuse to give options of other people they think are better.  Just who would you prefer we listen to that meets all of your requirements?
View Quote

Why do you have to listen to others? Why not think for yourself?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Dbnd:
What do any of these CON INC networks do other than separate boomers from their money?

If they were actually useful, Shapiro would have done something like purchase the JPFO from the Second Amendment Foundation and used the Daily Wires platform to make it relevant again.
View Quote

Run out the demographic clock.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Not so much controlled opposition as much as saying what boomers want to hear to part them from their money.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:04:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheRealBluedog] [#33]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

Why do you have to listen to others? Why not think for yourself?
View Quote

If you want people to think for themselves, then why are you trying to convince people that conservatives should devolve into a bunch of fighting? You seem like controlled opposition to me. Things a little slow over it? Let me guess, you’re not voting for Trump or any other Republican, right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:

I’m interested to hear how OP has advanced broadly right-wing, conservative causes more than Shapiro.
View Quote

I didn’t say I was voting for Hilary in 2016 for starters, nor did I work against Trump and his Administration for 4 years, I also don’t advocate for self destructive, stupid, harmful policies like open borders, mass immigration, pointless wars, ignoring voter trends, the blatant indoctrination of kids via government run schools unlike Ben.

I don’t simp for members of Congress who give billionss to NGOs to import future welfare voters if it means another country gets more foreign aid.m

What have you done?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:

If you want people to think for themselves, then why are you trying to convince people that conservatives should devolve into a bunch of fighting? You seem like controlled opposition to me. Things a little slow over it? Let me guess, you’re not voting for Trump or any other Republican, right?
View Quote

I am pointing out a hostile agent within our midst, it’s not infighting if he wasn’t on our side to begin with, and he wasn’t.

I’m not the one that makes stances on major issues like immigration and ignores how it harms our side/country. Ben on the other hand?

I voted for him in the Primaries, in 2016, in 2020, in the caucus, and will again in Nov.. do I have my valid, facts based criticisms of his inactions/failures? Yes.

Do I want him to go full scorched Earth? Deportation force, wall finished, stacked Supreme Court with pro freedom justices, ends non citizens being counted on the census, etc?

Yeah.

Will we get anything close to this with Ben’s help, actions, advice, or leadership? Of course not.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Unless he's revealing pics of his sisters udders I really don't care what he has to say
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:11:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bizzarolibe] [#37]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

I didn’t say I was voting for Hilary in 2016 for starters, nor did I work against Trump and his Administration for 4 years, I also don’t advocate for self destructive, stupid, harmful policies like open borders, mass immigration, pointless wars, ignoring voter trends, the blatant indoctrination of kids via government run schools unlike Ben.

I don’t simp for members of Congress who give billionss to NGOs to import future welfare voters if it means another country gets more foreign aid.m

What have you done?
View Quote

Far and above more than you, and I can all but guarantee I’m more right wing than you, both ideologically and in practice. I could sit here and bitch slap you with my various efforts and activities in the spheres of right-wing activism, political advocacy, and training initiatives in our community, but it would just be tacky.

But that’s not the point. I didn’t ask what you didn’t do; I asked what you’ve done to actually move the ball forward for “our” agenda (I use quotation marks as I’m fairly certain you’re a leftist agitator).

Since your answer (or lack thereof) appears to imply “not a fucking thing,” I’ll go ahead and simply point out that 1) you grossly and obviously misrepresent Shapiro and 2) are seemingly unaware of the purpose organizations like the Daily Wire serve in the culture wars, as well as the relationship between culture and politics.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:13:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nolan7120] [#38]
View Quote

That beak!

But the rest of the package
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:19:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#39]
Originally Posted By imagetcha:
"Little Ben" twice in the first paragraph is enough for me to lose respect for the anonymous writer and any interest in what he had to say.

I don't understand people who have all the time and energy to devote to this bickering, murmuring, catty crap.

https://media1.tenor.com/m/BTpcmq3bweIAAAAC/i-dont-care-dont-even-care.gif
View Quote

It's a such a strangely written article.

The heading above the article is under "news" but it comes off as an oddball personalized opinion piece.

Specific words like "jive" and "conspiracy kooks" have proper quotes showing that's an opinion but then other personal opinions like Little Ben have no quotes.

The author has an axe to grind and doesn't even put his name on the article.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Is he an Actor? Hmmm.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:15:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Fuck Ben SheepHero, he's a globalist death shot pusher and refuses to address the questions about whether or not he funded the money laundering NGO HIAS that's importing terrorists into the country.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GKgEEt1WoAAKSha?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

^^^^^^ So much truth
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I forget how many miserable malcontents that hate absolutely everything post here. What the fuck are you people even awake for? There’s no joy in your life. Hell you can’t even be neutral about anything. I guess I should be glad that I don’t have to spend all day on the floor in a fetal position with my knuckles jammed in my mouth, senselessly, muttering about how nobody’s conservative enough. Damn! What a bunch of fucking mooks!
View Quote

Why ya here cowboy ? Fucks sake
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

You got all that from people acknowledging that Ben Shapiro is controlling opposition?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:

View Quote

Thats just the thing...all the shit you probably think he "helped do" are probably negatives.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:24:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SekFan] [#45]
And this is why we continue to lose…  

While the American Right argues about the dumbest bullshit, the Anarchists who tagged banks and starbucks with “Even Liberals Get the Bullet” all rallied up and voted for Obama and Obiden.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Benny boy still willing to defend Israel to the last American? Or is he back to pretending America is first to him?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By SekFan:

And this is why we continue to lose.  

While the American Right anrgues anbout the dumbest bullshit, the Anarchists who tagged banks and starbucks with “Even Liberals Get the Bullet” all voted for Obama and Obiden.  

View Quote

Im all for supporting people and the cause. Not Shapiro or any of the Dailywire scum though. They gotta go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:28:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#48]
Originally Posted By Riply21:
Benny boy still willing to defend Israel to the last American? Or is he back to pretending America is first to him?
View Quote

Always has been an Israel first fake conservative controlled opposition little bitch boy profiting off pretending to be a diehard America first tradcon

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

Always has been an Israel first fake conservative controlled opposition little bitch boy profiting off pretending to be a diehard America first tradcon

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
Originally Posted By Riply21:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Good points, OP.

I see the whole thing through a new lens, and will be getting all my facts and logic from Fox going forward.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top