Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/17/2024 4:36:22 PM EDT
Biden claims his "Uncle Bosie" was shot down over New Guinea and eaten by cannibals...TWICE today

“He had an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time”
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

“He had an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time”
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:42:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#2]
Army records say his twin engine aircraft lost power and crashed in the open ocean.  One crewman escaped and was rescued by a passing barge, the others went down with the wreckage.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/biden-suggests-uncle-eaten-by-cannibals-in-new-guinea-but-military-says-his-wwii-plane-lost-at-sea/

https://dpaa-mil.sites.crmforce.mil/dpaaProfile?id=a0Jt000001nzWi4EAE
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:45:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: twistedcomrade] [#5]
I say load AF1 up with the entire, current administration and go to Guinea. The locals have never heard any of Biden's stories so he'd have a captive audience.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Army records say his twin engine aircraft lost power and crashed in the open ocean.  One crewman escaped and was rescued by a passing barge, the others went down with the wreckage.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/biden-suggests-uncle-eaten-by-cannibals-in-new-guinea-but-military-says-his-wwii-plane-lost-at-sea/

View Quote

Records edited in 3, 2….
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I hear he left a bad taste and gave them the runs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
For later

Rotting potato, rots
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#9]
If he'd have said sharks, I'd believe him.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Plausible.

Tell me more, Joe.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Also still pushing the Trump hates dead veterans line
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#12]
It's hard to believe that our country is being "run" by some fucking senile fuck. Actually, when you look at how things are going it's not too hard to believe at all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#13]
New Guinea cannibal says: "Yeah, I remember Uncle Bosie. He tasted like chicken!"

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#14]
What is it with Democrats exaggerating otherwise noteworthy items into unbelievability? Remember Al Gore, the inventor of the Internet? He actually was a key player in the legislation that did a lot to develop the Internet. But no, he couldn't just say that and stop there.

And he and Tipper were the inspiration for "Love Story", because they knew the author in college? Seriously?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

So his uncle actually existed? That's like a 100% improvement in speaking the truth!
Biden 2024!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#16]
"Spit it out Barunga! It's asshole!"
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Imagine any Republican just making up bullshit stories about his history and family members like Biden does on the regular, and then nobody in the media so much as blinking an eye about it, much less actually asking the question: "what in the actual fuck is he talking about?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Wasn't it Bush Senior (Fuck be upon him), who was actually shot down and some of his crew mates were eaten?

Or am I mis-remembering?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
Wasn't it Bush Senior (Fuck be upon him), who was actually shot down and some of his crew mates were eaten?

Or am I mis-remembering?
View Quote

You are correct.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
What is it with Democrats exaggerating otherwise noteworthy items into unbelievability? Remember Al Gore, the inventor of the Internet? He actually was a key player in the legislation that did a lot to develop the Internet. But no, he couldn't just say that and stop there.

And he and Tipper were the inspiration for "Love Story", because they knew the author in college? Seriously?
View Quote

Remember when Hillary landed under sniper fire? Or, when she was named after Edmund Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By feudist:

So his uncle actually existed? That's like a 100% improvement in speaking the truth!
Biden 2024!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feudist:

Biden 2024!

That's the most surprising aspect of this incident - that some of it is actually true.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:01:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#22]

Or am I mis-remembering?
View Quote
He was shot down, but don't know about the crew mates. I remember in college when he was president a classmate claiming how lucky he was to have been shot down, because that gave him a good story for the campaign trail.  I remember looking at him in disbelief, saying "He was lucky to be shot down? Have his plane crash? In the middle of a war? And possibly die?" I just got a "yes."
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:02:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brownbomber] [#23]

Or am I mis-remembering?
View Quote

I think some of the airman in other aircraft in his group were eaten.  He ditched in the water and was rescued by a Gato-class submarine.

I think he was literally the youngest pilot in the U.S. armed forces.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Or am I mis-remembering?
View Quote

According to wikipedia, mostly yes. His Avenger was shot down and the crew bailed out. While he got picked up successfully by a sub, his two crew didn't. It was other aircraft crew on the same mission that were captured by the Japanese that were eaten by the Japs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Too bad it wasn't his father.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I heard about the cannibal who passed his brother in the woods, but never anything like this!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#27]
If he was shot down and ended up in the jungle and eaten by cannibals how does Joe know?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#28]
FUCK Joe Biden! (just wanted to get that out of the way)

What's worse is the left will believe anything he says and then repeat it as if it's gospel and call out anyone who says it's a lie or tries to use actual truth.

Also...FUCK Joe Biden!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Well he is bringing all those Haitians over.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By engineer61:

According to wikipedia, mostly yes. His Avenger was shot down and the crew bailed out. While he got picked up successfully by a sub, his two crew didn't. It was other aircraft crew on the same mission that were captured by the Japanese that were eaten by the Japs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By engineer61:

Or am I mis-remembering?

And now, I know the rest of the story, thanks!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#32]
FUCK joe biden
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#33]
If space aliens visit tomorrow, Biden will say he grew up on a  colony on Mars. Then he will say his son died fighting in Star Wars
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Cannibalism in New Guinea was still a thing during WWII. Not sure how he knows that was his uncle's fate, though. Apparently the plane went into the ocean.

The link posted above says he was in an A-20 Havoc, a twin-engine plane (not single-engine as Biden says).

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Well, to be fair , he never said the cannibals had Uncle Bossie for dinner.

What was he saying about Trump?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By HourOfAngle:
If he was shot down and ended up in the jungle and eaten by cannibals how does Joe know?
View Quote
Found the MAGA White Supremacist homophobic misogynistic denialist colonizing bitter clinger!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HourOfAngle:
View Quote

Cornpop was also psychic and told him
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
I say load AF1 up with the entire, current administration and go to Guinea. The locals have never heard any of Biden's stories so he'd have a captive audience.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
New Guinea cannibal says: "Yeah, I remember Uncle Bosie. He tasted like chicken!"
https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5379/496/1600/korowai_skull.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#40]
He should write more of his own speeches.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Indigenous ways of dining.  We must respect their knowledge.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
View Quote

Or japanese imperial army officers, per accounts in Flyboys.
If biden pisses off a bunch of new guinea headhunters, meh.
But too bad he didn't say the japs ate or beheaded his uncle, for the shitshow.
He needs to alienate another ally in the long going conflict against communism, the Japanese.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:57:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#43]
So, there I was on the Kokoda trail godamnit!
Me, four national servicemen from Australia with kit, and a beat up, rusty anti-aircraft gun. I mean, fuck um'. We even killed a few of them with falling trees as they ran. None of us got a scratch, not a fucking scratch.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Or am I mis-remembering?

You are correct.
View Quote

His radioman and gunner did not get themselves unbuckled from their seats.  Maybe they were already shot up and dead or too badly wounded.  But they went down with the plane when it sank pretty quickly.  Bush was in a tiny raft, and supposedly he saw a motor launch from the island coming out to scoop him up, and a USN submarine was right there and surfaced in the nick of time to get him out of there.

Per the book Flyboys, by James Baker, he may have had pilots from his home carrier get shot down and then beheaded and eaten by japanese army officers on Chichi Jima, where he got shot down.   Regardless  of what carrier the captured aircrew were from, the japs did eat some of rheir bodies.  
Plus many other account of cannibalism by japanese army in new guinea and china by enlisted as well as officers.   Supposedly MacArthur put a lid on all such stories - he figured we would be needing the japanese someday against the soviets
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Landsharks??

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#46]
My Grandpa was in 5th Air Corps Bomber Group stationed out of Port Moresby in NG from sometime in 1943-1945.

There were cannibals.
There is still a remnant of them there today.

It really depends on where you went down. Around Port Moresby and westward they were mainly all friendly but up on the north east and west coast probably not so much.

My 34 year old Air Corps Master Sargent at the time organized the natives through they're native workmen to bring the ears off of dead Japanese for one Lucky Strike cigarette.

Later, after they got hooked on tobacco it was a half cigarette for a right ear unless you brought two.

A left and a right got you back up to a full cigarette again.

They killed a lot of Japanese with blow guns and that was it.

What they did with those Jap bodies no one knows but I'll bet in a bad ass bush like that they didn't go to waste.

You know, the thing.
The sapper bullshit up around the tarmac at night came to a screeching halt after that.

He took hundreds of photographs over that two year period or until the war came to an end which it did.

I saw a picture of tribal bushmen in their finest dress and they looked like they had just stepped out of a Cecil B. DeMille production. Totally surreal looking being the in black and white. He might have had color pictures but I don't remember seeing any.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By SAE:
My Grandpa was in 5th Air Corps Bomber Group stationed out of Port Moresby in NG from sometime in 1943-1945.

There were cannibals.

It really depends on where you went down. Around Port Moresby and westward they were mainly all friendly but up on the north east and west coast probably not so much.

My 34 year old Air Corps Master Sargent at the time organized the natives through they're native workmen to bring the ears off of dead Japanese for one Lucky Strike cigarette.

Later, after they got hooked on tobacco it was a half cigarette for a right ear unless you brought two.

What they did with those Jap bodies no one knows but I'll bet in a bad ass bush like that they didn't go to waste.

You know, the thing.
The sapper bullshit up around the tarmac at night came to a screeching halt after that.

He took hundreds of photographs over that two year period or until the war came to an end which it did.
View Quote
So Teriyaki is a New Guinea word?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:32:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#48]
Originally Posted By mikeyb76:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mikeyb76:
Originally Posted By SAE:

There were cannibals.

You know, the thing.

Seems like all over that part of the world in archaic times. I would imagine that it's still risky in spots. That is, if you can get back in there with your shot record totally up to date. Lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#49]
The maximum age of a president when first elected should be no older than 60 years old

If your "party" cant find someone worthy of the office given those conditions they don't deserve to be elected in the first place

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#50]
When you spend your life telling lies and bending the truth, it becomes second nature and you drink your ow kool-aid.

I’m sure they find it shocking that anyone would call them out.

The people that vote for them and support them don’t find it strange because that’s how they live.

Look at how many reporters have been busted for making shit up.

Dan Rather, Brian Whatever at NBC, and truth sayers like Sheryl Attkisson or Laura Logan are shown the door.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top