Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I try not to hire dumbasses.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stumpy89:
I don't know where the fuck you people find employees. " I am not hiring anyone who smokes weed. I am not hiring anyone who has a visible tattoo. I am not hiring any fatties or liberals. "  When you can field a company of these people you should quit and play the lotttery.  Shit the billionaire co-founder and CEO of our company has ink, I am positive smokes weed and is a raging lib.
View Quote

So what?  A few "tasteful" tats (if there is such a thing) are one thing.  That freak belongs in a circus.  I will do everything in my power to keep "that" from becoming "normal".
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GRENDEL87:
Bad decisions have consequences.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Do these folks actually like the way they look, or is it just a statement of non-conformity?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By greyninja:

A woman has accused TJ Maxx of rejecting her for a job over her face, neck and body tattoos as well as numerous piercings.

Ash Putnam, 23, who goes by @ashxobrien on TikTok, revealed she'd applied to be a part-time worker at the retailer only to learn she'd been passed over through an automated email 'a few weeks' after applying.

'So I wanted to come on here and talk about something that is really starting to annoy me,' she began a TikTok about her failure to land the gig.

Her first complaint was that she'd learned of her rejection through an automated rejection email rather than a phone call. But this is standard practice for large corporations when applicants don't make it to the first round of interviews.
View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Something about choices, consequences, and businesses concerned about the face they put forward...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

When you're looking at extensive visible facial, neck, and chest tattoos, with satanic imagery, and a dozen facial piercings, it's certainly an attempt to signal non-conformity to some extent, but it also likely implies serious unresolved emotional issues that at times translate into action without consideration of consequences.

You're basically broadcasting to potential employers "I make poor decisions and am going to be a problem child who will not likely take direction or work well with others."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:
Originally Posted By midmo:
Do these folks actually like the way they look, or is it just a statement of non-conformity?

When you're looking at extensive visible facial, neck, and chest tattoos, with satanic imagery, and a dozen facial piercings, it's certainly an attempt to signal non-conformity to some extent, but it also likely implies serious unresolved emotional issues that at times translate into action without consideration of consequences.

You're basically broadcasting to potential employers "I make poor decisions and am going to be a problem child who will not likely take direction or work well with others."

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:14:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#12]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Page / 7