Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It is amazing how effective the Democrats, Marxist and Media have been at turning everyone against each other.

Your anger should be turned against those people and institutions not boomer or X's etc.

Gov't got into healthcare it got expensive and went to shit.

Gov't got into education, education has got expensive and gone to shit.

Gov't gets involved in something and 99.9% of the time its going to go to shit.

Put the blame where it really belongs, Gov't and their deliberate inflationary policies.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuckin crybabies . What about boomers grandparents or their grandparents ? What could they get ? Bitch less , nobody cares and nobody ever got shit sitting around crying about some other  generation.
View Quote

I doubt the boomers mom and dads were sold out by their moms and dads.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny though my two youngest are fresh out of college, very little student debt both RNs. Both bought their own new cars 2 years out of highschool, didn't need a cosigner. Both are now buying their own houses. The youngest is 24 married, husband still in school, so he's not much help. Daddy didn't pay for college, just a little help here and there. Both got LVN first, started working part-time to pay the rest.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Back before government intervention with student loans.

View Quote

Yup, if anyone wants to get pissed off, they can get pissed off at the universities sucking up all the governement money - raising their prices because of how much government money there is, and of course, the government, for spraying out the dollars.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is amazing how effective the Democrats, Marxist and Media have been at turning everyone against each other.

Your anger should be turned against those people and institutions not boomer or X's etc.

Put the blame where it really belongs, Gov't and their deliberate inflationary policies.

View Quote

GTFO

It's the zoomers and millennials who caused all this. I read it right here on this forum.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well that and democrats want to tax the hell out of us. Then give the money away to other countries and everything under the sun but what's actually Important to the success of the country. AND the democrats general fd up view of the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets be honest here the only reason we vote for Republicans is because of the second amendment .

Things have only gotten harder for people not easier in the last 40 years .

Well that and democrats want to tax the hell out of us. Then give the money away to other countries and everything under the sun but what's actually Important to the success of the country. AND the democrats general fd up view of the world.

And they want to mutilate (and sterilize) children.  And flood the country with illegal immigrants.  And they are in bed with the Chinese.  And…
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#7]
If only our economy was running as the laws were written, without the 25 million illegal aliens willing to work for less, under the table while collecting "assylum applicant social services benefits)".

My Pop bought a house and raised 3 sons on his salary as a commercial roofer-Now the industry is flooded by Guats and Nicaraugans willing to work for less that union wages, under the table.

My Mom worked in a clothing factory pressing the newly sewn together pieces of fabric that became a button up shirt.     All USA cotton, USA sewn, USA workers.    Now that factory is long gone, a vacant lot after the 100 yr old building was razed to the ground to prevent it becoming (another) drug den.    More jobs and money pumped into the communist chinese economy while a handful of the politically-connected profitted.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If only our economy was running as the laws were written, without the 25 million illegal aliens willing to work for less, under the table while collecting "assylum applicant social services benefits)".

My Pop bought a house and raised 3 sons on his salary as a commercial roofer-Now the industry is flooded by Guats and Nicaraugans willing to work for less that union wages, under the table.

My Mom worked in a clothing factory pressing the newly sewn together pieces of fabric that became a button up shirt.     All USA cotton, USA sewn, USA workers.    Now that factory is long gone, a vacant lot after the 100 yr old building was razed to the ground to prevent it becoming (another) drug den.    More jobs and money pumped into the communist chinese economy while a handful of the politically-connected profitted.
View Quote

James McMurtry "We Can't Make It Here"
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Ahh yes, the weeping and gnashing of teeth as usual around here.

Fwiw, I bought my home in 1979 for 39k at 10% interest and was making $8.50 an hour.
Was laid of twice over the next ten years and usually was making less before the last job.
It was like that until the economy turned around finally as it eventually does.
Was never late on a house payment or utilities.
I did work two jobs for several years as well to make ends meet.
Do what you can to make things work and quit bitching.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

If only the millennials hadn't outsourced all our manufacturing and production capacity.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Your parents first house is larger than my current house. I bet it didn't have wheels like my current house does either.

Congrats, your attempt to humble us all actually comes off as bragging.

View Quote

Lucky bastard! You live in an RV?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Send me you cell phone / cable bill  I’ll pay for it after I pay your student loan.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If only the millennials hadn't outsourced all our manufacturing and production capacity.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fwiw, I bought my home in 1979 for 39k at 10% interest and was making $8.50 an hour.
Was laid of twice over the next ten years and usually was making less before the last job.
View Quote

8.50 an hour in 1979 was almost 3x minimum wage.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
twice as long

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/business/article287009720.html

Most Americans intuitively know that higher education has become disproportionately expensive for younger generations—thanks to millions of graduates trapped in student debt. But are education costs really so out of reach for younger generations, considering new career opportunities and wage inflation? Creditnews put that theory to the test by comparing the college tuition costs of Baby Boomers and Millennials against what both generations earned after graduation.

Our analysis revealed a stark difference in the "purchasing power" of a college degree in the 1980s and today, driven by the growing disparity between tuition costs and wages. Even though Baby Boomers had it much easier back in the day, student debt is catching up with them, too.

In a twist, Boomers' student debt balances have recently exploded as many Boomers take out loans to put their kids through college.
View Quote

Must've been nice to buy a single family home for $88k and flip it for $800k with no renovations
View Quote

What, no one told them that a full ride student loan package to an ivy league school would put them in that kind of debt? I am so sick of this. I remember when I was a kid, and the college students, at the local community college, would sleep on top of each other in tiny apts and starve to pay the local community college tuition.

No sympathy for someone who expected a free ride after doing suntan U for 4 years and majoring in something like gender studies, all the while partying in Cancun and driving a BMW. Sorry, not sorry.

It's like me complaining about not having a CVO Harley instead of a lowly 107. There's guys out there riding 20 year old iron that they paid 5 grand for. You need a 43K bike, and all the addons, for 50 gs? Fine, if you have the money. BTW, I am stuck with 18.43% interest, after a repo on my record, and am still on track to pay it off this year. 3 years early.

The only time I have ever seen the government offer to pay someone's way through college involved a long term government contract with a chance to go someplace like Yemen. Again, not sorry. Figure it out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your parents first house is larger than my current house. I bet it didn't have wheels like my current house does either.

Congrats, your attempt to humble us all actually comes off as bragging.

A shitty 35 year old double wide. Only rich people can afford RV's.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
boomers also didn't need any skills for those min wage jobs......throw a boomer at a min wage job now and they would be lost and couldn't keep up. Computers and shit.

I would also like to point out to ya'll knuckle heads that it's Republicans, especially the Regan, Bush types that sold everyone out in the name of cheap shit and cheap labor.
View Quote
It was Billy Bob Blowjob Clinton who bestowed MFN Most Favored Nation Status on the PRC in Sept 2000, ratified by a Dem majority Senate.

Then the corrupt UN still declares PRC as a "developing nation".

What other 3rd world, developing nation has nuclear power, nuclear weapons, a space and satellite program and a millionaire/billionaire and middle class with growth larger than the US?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

And??
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And??

Tell us more about your struggles buying a house that was 2x your annual income.

Must have been fucking horrible.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It was the government guaranteeing the loans that drove up the costs.
I'm surprised the universities didn't jack up the prices sooner.
View Quote
Once anyone could get a government guaranteed loan, everyone wanted to go to college.
When demand for a commodity goes up, so does the price. Not hard to predict.
Not only that, but colleges started working overtime trying to figure out how to put more asses in the seats.
That's how we ended up with so many worthless majors, like "Genderqueer Astronomy."
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Tell us more about your struggles buying a house that was 2x your annual income.

View Quote

You certainly would not have qualified for a loan at $2.50 hour.
Learn something and make some money.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

A shitty 35 year old double wide. Only rich people can afford RV's.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have money. I'm just not willing to risk it buying some piece of shit house built with the cheapest materials and illegal labor for three quarters of a million dollars.

"MovE tO a lOWer cosT of lIVinG aRea! hurrrrrrrrrr"

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have money. I'm just not willing to risk it buying some piece of shit house built with the cheapest materials and illegal labor for three quarters of a million dollars.

View Quote

Ahh yes, the weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh yes, the blaming the younger generations who were just kids while government got into the student loan business and companies sent all our manufacturing production to third world shitholes.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ahh yes, the blaming the younger generations who were just kids while government got into the student loan business and companies sent all our manufacturing production to third world shitholes.

View Quote

I'm not "blaming" anyone.
Life is what you make it.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
It's all up to you.

Nothing worth a shit generally comes easy.
Or some such.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By:

View Quote

Didn’t ya know? Everything that’s bad in the world is the fault of those born after 1981.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's all up to you.

Or some such.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's all up to you.

Or some such.

Nobody said it should be easy except little whiny faggots on instagram. I'm a working professional (working right now as a matter of fact, I'm posting while waiting to find out if a entire reefer trailer full of perishable food is ruined because someone forgot to put diesel in the thermo king. This makes 13 days without an actual day off) who just wants to move out of my shitty mobile home I've been in for nearly 20 years to a house without fucking wheels where I might be able to have room for a home office besides this fucking closet but I can't because this country is a shit show.

I come on here and see endless posts about how it's my fault everything sucks because I was born after some arbitrary year on the calendar and that I need to quit complaining and do this, that and the other thing because somehow that will magically reverse decades of shit laws and government policy if I weren't so goddamn lazy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boomertardianism is very lightly repackaged Black Lives Matter dogma.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#32]
My folks are boomers and are well aware of how much easier it was for them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I doubt the boomers mom and dads were sold out by their moms and dads.
View Quote

Your government sold you out not grandpa.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#34]
You can thank the federal reserve for stealing all you earning potential and buying power.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Didn't ya know? Everything that's bad in the world is the fault of those born after 1981.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By:

Didn't ya know? Everything that's bad in the world is the fault of those born after 1981.

Maybe, Im personally responsible for a lot of that

Plenty of good calls, and bad decisions behind me
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You can thank the federal reserve for stealing all you earning potential and buying power.
View Quote

I just want the Fed to pay me back my earning potential and buying power, plus interest

naw, jk.

I make my money square on meme coins and feet pics
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

This boomer couldn't afford too buy a house until he was 45 years old; however, I was able to pay it off shortly after retirement at 66.  I feel blessed that I was able to purchase a home but I had to move to a different state to do so.   This is what most millennials don't get...you have to move to where the jobs and affordable homes are.  You can't continue to live in California or New York and complain that you can't make it like your predecessors did.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I just want the Fed to pay me back my earning potential and buying power, plus interest

naw, jk.

I make my money square on meme coins and feet pics
View Quote

PLUS MY GOT DAYUM IMTEREST
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This boomer couldn't afford too buy a house until he was 45 years old; however, I was able to pay it off shortly after retirement at 66.  I feel blessed that I was able to purchase a home but I had to move to a different state to do so.   This is what most millennials don't get...you have to move to where the jobs and affordable homes are.  You can't continue to live in California or New York and complain that you can't make it like your predecessors did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did move to where the jobs and affordable homes were. 20 years later it's expensive as hell here now. Do I just throw away a 20 year career and hundreds of thousands of unvested stock grants and start over again in my mid 40's? It ain't just CA or NY.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would’ve voted for Ron Paul, but I wasn’t old enough at any point in time that he ran.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I really don't get it...maybe they can pull themselves up from their bootstraps and learn how to use a PC
View Quote

Question for you…

What generation created the PC?

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
You lived through the economic decline first hand and it sounds like you were on the short end of it for a long time. "Quit bitching" is a bad attitude to have when society and standard of living are clearly eroding. Every generation of Americans should be united in wanting to fix this, because it isn't sustainable and we are going to collapse if we can't turn it around. We've already become quite an international embarrassment compared to other first world countries.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The thing that killed liberal arts degrees were boomers flocking to college and pushing their kids to go to college.
1940s era college requirements could not stand in the face the democratization of higher education demanding degrees for people of slightly / barely above average, average, and below average students.  However, useless people want careers.  And campuses have exploded with careers for useless people.  And people with non wealth generating aspirations to be wealthy…. Well, education became a highly profitable part of the service economy.

In 1940, if you were heading of to state U, - for a classic liberal arts education- (not ag, teaching, religious, etc.)-
You were going to be burning the midnight on tough courses, high expectations, and demanding requirements.

If you getting a B.S. in Physics, a B.A. in English, History, Econ, Classic, or Biology, or a B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, Anthropology-  and in some engineering, business, etc. programs.
Your first two years would have been very similar.

It would likely have been-
Calc 1
Bio 101 with lab
Gen Chem 101 with lab
English/lit 101
History/religion/philosophy, etc. 101

Then
Calc 2
Bio 102 with lab
Gen Chem 102 with lab
Another humanities or social science
A major specific course

That freshman year is nothing like most degrees are now.
The sophmore year would likely be-
Physics with Calc 101
Classics
A couple of pan major / specific major courses

Then
Physics with Calc 102
Then some pan major/major specific courses.

In your last two years you would focus on your major, meet some phys Ed/civic requirements,
Plus two years of a language.  A language you would be able to speak conversationally AND read foreign publications about your major in.  Plus have a couple of grad courses in their Major done- because you shouldn’t have an undergrad degree  in something without demonstrating you can do some graduate work in it.

There was no completing college with no math beyond HS freshman algebra or some joke science for fuktards course meeting a science requirement.

A Geology major could likely have an intelligent conversation about Greek vs Etruscan vs Roman art.
A guy with a B.S. in physics might be very versed in history, art of the renaissance, or western lit.

The psychology or anthropology major or English major had the basic foundation of bio, chem, math, and physics under their belt.

When your hired a guy with a B.A. in Econ, a B.S. in Math, a B.A. in History, or a B.S. in Bio-
You knew they were bright, could work hard, meet unrealistic deadlines, think, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Between the proliferation of basket-weaving "degrees" like "Black Lesbian Moslem Feminist Studies" and the DIE (Discrimination, Inequality, and Exclusion) policies being used to lower standards so anyone, regardless of motivation or ability, can get a "degree" like a participation trophy, college degrees don't mean as much as they used to, even from decent schools.  

The basket weaving degrees as a whole don't lead to decent career paths.  If you split those out and looked only at stuff like engineering and medical I think the results would be different, although DIE has probably lowered the average earning power of all degrees.

Add in H1B visas and college degrees take another hit.

Still, I think if you get an engineering degree or a medical degree you will do pretty well.  

The thing that killed liberal arts degrees were boomers flocking to college and pushing their kids to go to college.
1940s era college requirements could not stand in the face the democratization of higher education demanding degrees for people of slightly / barely above average, average, and below average students.  However, useless people want careers.  And campuses have exploded with careers for useless people.  And people with non wealth generating aspirations to be wealthy…. Well, education became a highly profitable part of the service economy.

In 1940, if you were heading of to state U, - for a classic liberal arts education- (not ag, teaching, religious, etc.)-
You were going to be burning the midnight on tough courses, high expectations, and demanding requirements.

If you getting a B.S. in Physics, a B.A. in English, History, Econ, Classic, or Biology, or a B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, Anthropology-  and in some engineering, business, etc. programs.
Your first two years would have been very similar.

It would likely have been-
Calc 1
Bio 101 with lab
Gen Chem 101 with lab
English/lit 101
History/religion/philosophy, etc. 101

Then
Calc 2
Bio 102 with lab
Gen Chem 102 with lab
Another humanities or social science
A major specific course

That freshman year is nothing like most degrees are now.
The sophmore year would likely be-
Physics with Calc 101
Classics
A couple of pan major / specific major courses

Then
Physics with Calc 102
Then some pan major/major specific courses.

In your last two years you would focus on your major, meet some phys Ed/civic requirements,
Plus two years of a language.  A language you would be able to speak conversationally AND read foreign publications about your major in.  Plus have a couple of grad courses in their Major done- because you shouldn’t have an undergrad degree  in something without demonstrating you can do some graduate work in it.

There was no completing college with no math beyond HS freshman algebra or some joke science for fuktards course meeting a science requirement.

A Geology major could likely have an intelligent conversation about Greek vs Etruscan vs Roman art.
A guy with a B.S. in physics might be very versed in history, art of the renaissance, or western lit.

The psychology or anthropology major or English major had the basic foundation of bio, chem, math, and physics under their belt.

When your hired a guy with a B.A. in Econ, a B.S. in Math, a B.A. in History, or a B.S. in Bio-
You knew they were bright, could work hard, meet unrealistic deadlines, think, etc.

I think you and I are saying more or less the same thing - Degrees are not what they used to be, and all degrees are not created equal.

When I went to a state engineering school they would let almost anyone in and then mercilessly fail out all the people who didn't belong.  The school made the course work brutal and the competition fierce.  They called a lot of courses "gateway" courses, while the students called them "weedout" courses.  No discrimination for the genitals you had or liked, or skin color or the country a student's grandparents came from.  The only discrimination was against people who couldn't handle the material.    Graduating from schools like that is a good indicator that a person has a certain level of ability.

These days many schools, including engineering schools,  have a goal that a certain percent of graduates will have a certain color skin or a certain set of genitals.  Compromises have to be made and that makes the degree less of an indication of talent and ability and that makes the degree worth less money in the market.  

The cost of degrees vs expected income is another matter.  As pointed out by a number of posters above, if EVERYONE is going to college then the cost will go up because they need more instructors, more buildings, more housing for the students, more of everything.  

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#44]
While I always enjoy reading these threads, what are we actually doing to correct any of the problems?

Asking for a friend...
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:56:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
While I always enjoy reading these threads, what are we actually doing to correct any of the problems?

Asking for a friend...
View Quote

I’ve been told the solution is to do the following:

- not buy avocado toast (what the hell is that never had it)
- drive old cars (gotta love my 15 year old Toyota and 14 year old Honda)
- not buy a new iPhone every year (paid off for theee years and counting)
- don’t use DoorDash (people actually pay that much for food delivery?)

I’m probably missing a few though.

Oh yeah, don’t buy Starbucks everyday (never liked the place anyway so I’ve never gone)
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Asking for a friend...
View Quote

Boomers are in their 60s and older now, it'll be a self-correcting problem.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, don’t buy Starbucks everyday (never liked the place anyway so I’ve never gone)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking for a friend...

You forgot - shit out a half dozen kids you won't be able to raise because both parents will be working 60 hours a week to afford a drafty trailer house.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You lived through the economic decline first hand and it sounds like you were on the short end of it for a long time. "Quit bitching" is a bad attitude to have when society and standard of living are clearly eroding. Every generation of Americans should be united in wanting to fix this, because it isn't sustainable and we are going to collapse if we can't turn it around. We've already become quite an international embarrassment compared to other first world countries.
View Quote
"Quit bitching" is the attitude that gets a b**ma slapped around by an illegal immigrant caretaker in a low rent gubbmint run socialist shithole nursing home at 87 years old.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You forgot shit out a half dozen kids you won't be able to raise because both parents will be working 60 hours a week to afford a drafty trailer house.
View Quote
i wish i could afford a drafty methed out single wide from the 70s in montucky that reeks of camels, cat piss, domestic violence, and shattered dreams.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
i wish i could afford a drafty methed out single wide from the 70s in montucky that reeks of camels, cat piss, domestic violence, and shattered dreams.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot shit out a half dozen kids you won't be able to raise because both parents will be working 60 hours a week to afford a drafty trailer house.

MovE tO a lOWer cosT of lIVinG aRea
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top