Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2023 1:39:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scrum]
Has Anyone here tried Garmont T8 NFS or Falcons?  How did they hold up?  

Question is for my US Army son who has asked me to check my network.  like any survey it depends on the sample size so asking here too.

Son wears Garmont T8 Bifidas in field and they fit well and hold up reasonably well.  He is looking for different AR-670 compliant lighter-weight for use in garrison.  This winter he tried Nikes against my advice for lighter boots in garrison, but they, as predicted, suck for fit with his feet.

His peers all have opinions and most are switching to Oakleys if they wores Nikes, or if they wore Oakleys switching to Nike. The thing going to the PX and trying on every boot doesnt tell you is how they hold up or wear in use.  Need experienced opinions for that.

I figured he should try another Garmont T8 model b/c they should fit same/close at least as his field boots (we tried every pair available before settling on those for fit) and the NFS and Falcons are lighter options in the line.

So Has Anyone here tried Garmont T8 NFS or Falcons?  do they fall apart or have problems?

If they suck, any other recommendations to look at?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top