Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2024 9:56:45 AM EDT
Just got a new job and a briefcase is going to be required a majority of the time. Which ones do you guys use that can also hold a gun and not look "tactical"?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:57:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#1]
Will you be carrying a laptop?  A laptop bag only screams "laptop".

I am carrying a tactical bag with two laptops in it.  I walk by several security guards a day and I don't get a second look.

You could get a douchy backpack.  They only scream "high school kid".
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:05:11 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah laptop would be carried probably so maybe Ill look for those
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:04:46 AM EDT
[#3]
What's your budget?  

Slim Leather Briefcase

I carry a MacBook with plenty of room for other stuff.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
If I saw someone with a traditional attaché case I would think, MP5K or how many demo blocks. Ogio makes some decent stuff, I still rock a Swiss Army backpack. I can put all my work stuff in there to include a small sub gun.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been carrying my Tumi Alpha for the last 14 or 15 years. Still holding up well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top