Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2024 1:42:38 PM EDT
Veteran paratrooper reveals British special forces recovered a downed 'non-human' craft in northern England in late 1980s - supporting recent US whistleblowers' claims of a secret UFO crash retrieval program

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13209889/UK-paratrooper-British-special-forces-recovered-downed-non-human-craft-northern-England.html

British special forces recovered a downed 'non-human' craft in northern England in the late 1980s, a former UK paratrooper and military intelligence officer claims.

Franc Milburn, a veteran of the British Army's elite Parachute Regiment, tells DailyMail.com he has spoken with a member of the MI6-run unit that conducted the alleged operation.

Milburn said he also spoke to UK Royal Air Force crew who chased and fired on a pair of 'disc-shaped' UFOs that traveled at hypersonic speeds outstripping their fighter jets.

Milburn refused to reveal the identity of his former elite comrade, citing security and his desire to remain anonymous. DailyMail.com will refer to him using the alias 'John.'

But in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Milburn divulged eye-popping details of the story told to him by his ex-Special Forces friend after both had left the Army – saying that he wanted to support recent US whistleblowers' claims of a secret UFO crash retrieval program.

Milburn said that in the 1980s John worked for a reported secret unit now known as the 'E Squadron', which specialized in covert, clandestine, and paramilitary operations.

'He told me they were deployed in a troop-sized unit, maybe 20-30 Special Forces operators,' Milburn said.

'They'd been told by the RAF [Royal Air Force] that a craft which wasn't Russian, British, or American had been downed.

'He said they were tasked to secure and retrieve the craft in the north of England. They were flown in by helicopter. They established a cordon, a perimeter, and they approached the craft.

'He didn't describe the craft, he just said it was obvious it was non-human, and it was obvious that there were occupants who had fled the scene on foot – or whatever you call it.

'He said then it became a task of tracking down these beings to try to bring them into custody.

'Part of the unit was left protecting the craft. They would have left maybe six to eight blokes to cordon the craft, and the others would have been on foot, quad bikes, or 4x4s trying to track down these entities that escaped from it, with helicopters supporting.

'He said after that it was totally passed over. He said, "scientists and technicians came in and it was completely out of our hands. We were flown away by helicopter, and we knew nothing more after that."'

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Nick (on the fence) Pope will be along shortly to affirm/deny/can’t say.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 2:24:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
Nick (on the fence) Pope will be along shortly to affirm/deny/can’t say.
View Quote

I don’t put much, if any, credence to literally anything Nick Pope says.  He did hold some position with the MOD relating to UFO’s, but essentially everything he says is just a regurgitation of open source info from *other * UFO tv shows.  He literally makes a living the UFO tv show circuit with him not actually brining anything himself to the table.

My money is on folks like David Grusch and Lou Elizondo…with Grusch being someone who really is in the know when it comes to UFO/UAP’s.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It feels like ive watched a documentary on this exact case.  I think it was with Nick Pope. It may have been ancient aliens.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Bullshit!
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#8]
Originally Posted By brass:

@18B30

UFO Forum Rules - This is NOT General Discussion

If Positing a position, please elaborate your reasons for holding that stance rather than simply injecting the typical knee jerk noise.

On Topic:

I'm wondering where the craft is now, if it is even all in one place anymore.   How close was this to the Rendelshem forest event in 1980?

View Quote

Brass - you bring up a very well documented UFO incident.  How did the Rendelshem forest incident NOT show up on the AARO report that was recently released?  We know why it didn't show up.  Inconvenient facts that would show UAP's are real, but you would never guess that by reading the most recent AARO report which requires serious hip waders to even read.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:27:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#9]
Where is the Physical evidence of any of this? Like Roswell, all smoke and mirrors, and bad UFO themed hamburger joints, imo.

Surely after so many years, something would have leaked out. I mean, I want to believe, but I need to see something.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By _DR:

Where is the Physical evidence of any of this? Like Roswell, all smoke and mirrors, and bad UFO themed hamburger joints, imo.

Surely after so many years, something would have leaked out. I mean, I want to believe, but I need to see something.
View Quote

The evidence is overwhelming and the leaks have become a torrent.

I have no desire to convince you, or anyone else of anything. Do your own research. Or not.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By _DR:

View Quote

LOL

"Where is the physical evidence?"  It's literally locked up tighter than a nun's cooter and receives protection on-par with nuclear secrets.  Nobody is walking out the door of a facility holding a piece of a craft or an alien's head.

There are countless leaks.  Countless.  The story in the article IS another leak.  We all want to see what the government has but the old "it's too big a secret, it would have leaked" is such an asinine argument when this story has been "leaking" since the 1940's when the government decided to make it secret.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:13:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top