Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2024 9:35:33 PM EDT
Last year I happen to run into an old fart while camping. Somehow the subject of golf came up, and as luck would have it we both had our clubs with us, so we made a tee time  for the next morning. He was using some sort of broomstick putter. He let me give it a try and I fell in love with it. It was so smooth.  Anyone have a line on a good quality putter with this type of shaft? I wouldnt be opposed to changing the shaft in my Odyssey if it was an option.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:44:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Logcutter] [#1]
Sean124 posted a pic of a Lab Mezz Max in the WITB thread.  Those putters are all ugly, but only some are broomsticks.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of broomstick putters,probably won't be able to use your putter head because of lie angle and weight just go to a pro shop
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Logcutter:
Sean124 posted a pic of a Lab Mezz Max in the WITB thread.  Those putters are all ugly, but only some are broomsticks.
View Quote

They have a way of becoming more attractive when the ball goes in the hole.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Sean124:

They have a way of becoming more attractive when the ball goes in the hole.
View Quote

Is yours a broomstick?  Armlock?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Make sure you are not anchoring the top to your body.  That has been outlawed.  And remember if you ever travel with your clubs good luck getting a broomstick putter into any kind of travel bag.  Other than that take a look here:

https://www.2ndswing.com/golf-clubs/putters/odyssey-white-hot-2-ball-long-putter/right-handed-steel-48dot0in-d-22436865168
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Is yours a broomstick?  Armlock?
View Quote

No, 35” with their press 1.5* grip.

I do believe LAB is absolutely the best option for a broomstick, but they are expensive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I really want to try one of those Lab putters. Next time I head up to play Emerald Valley I’ll call ahead and see if they can get me in. They’re only a couple hours away from me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
The one I have been looking for specifically is the Odyssey 2 Ball Ten but they seem to be out of production. I prefer to find new if possible.

2 ball ten putter
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Goostoff:
The one I have been looking for specifically is the Odyssey 2 Ball Ten but they seem to be out of production. I prefer to find new if possible.

2 ball ten putter
View Quote

AI one Cruiser Broomstick

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#10]

AI one Cruiser Broomstick

View Quote

That's about the closest thing I have seen so far. Thats basically the same head as my white hot RX7, and I have always liked it.That site says it ships in 1 day if it is in stock. Am I safe to assume that if it doesnt say out of stock that it is in stock or am I to expect an email after I order stating that it is on bvack order and they will notify me when it ships in 6 months. LOL
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd call or stop in and ask, since I have a store close by.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I think I have changed my mind.  With all the rules and crap that most of us never follow anyway, I thought I would try out an armlock. I actually liked it a bit more than the broomstick. I think I have decided on this one Odyssey Ai One Armlock #7 Cruiser Putter
Page General » Golf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top