Posted: 7/13/2023 9:21:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By medicmandan:
Sad.

Art de Hoyos posted about that on his FB page earlier this week.  That is his mother lodge.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
We had a briefing from someone that was there and is an LEO.

There are a lot of details....but here is the one I will share. The one everyone needs to think about.

Before this person hid in the dark to kill who ever came out of lodge, he tried to get into the lodge.  It would have been a mass shooting, but the door was locked.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:07:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: YoungFrankenstien856] [#5]
This gives me the willies.
With the conclusion of the evening, the last to leave and secure the Lodge are WM, Sr.S. & I (Jr.S.)
The lodge is an old church situated in such a way, that when the lights are off the parking lot becomes pitch black. Thankfully most of us carry lights with us (pun intended)
May this Brother be at peace in the Lodge without walls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top