Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2023 12:04:02 AM EDT
I’ve watched every regular season game at my local bar, amazing to see all the records that were broke, and the goalie goal. During playoffs it seemed like Florida was twice as fast, twice as offensive, and twice as defensive. Never been so sad after a sports game in my life.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The Stanley Cup is the most difficult trophy to win.  Boston played at such a high level all season, a record breaking year.  If I were to make a guess, it would be that Boston just ran out of gas and the Panthers peaked at the right time.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Being an athlete  I've been in situations countless times where either my team or I were untouchable and in the matter of a week  look like we've never played the game before.

It happens
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:25:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kered] [#2]
As a 2019 Tampa Bay Lightning fan...welcome to the club. At least you didnt get swept.

If it helps, look at our next 3 seasons after that. Sometimes getting knocked off your high horse is a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Go Panthers!

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top