Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2024 8:01:08 PM EDT
Usually after I purchase something I will go back and leave feedback.  There is / was a FEEDBACK button.  I can't find it now??  Am I stupid or what?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Go back to ad and find info button on seller and there should be feedback option,,but it has to be from the actual ad
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:34:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rimneck] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By die-tryin:
Go back to ad and find info button on seller and there should be feedback option,,but it has to be from the actual ad
View Quote

I always put a link to the ad I'm buying from in my original PM so I can find it to leave feedback.  I've left 100x feedback before, but it's not there tonight on the original ad, which I'm the only one to have posted and I'll take it on.  Weird.

And for what it's worth, I don't have the option to SUBSCRIBE to threads either..............
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:04:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PvtJoeBauers] [#3]
Buyers must submit an “offer” via the button then the seller has to accept the offer. That triggers the ad to Sold status then feedback can be left.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't like the change.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:
Buyers must submit an “offer” via the button then the seller has to accept the offer. That triggers the ad to Sold status then feedback can be left.
View Quote

OK, did not know that.  Saw the format change a week or two ago, but didn't know why.  Any idea why I can't subscribe to threads anymore?  That button is gone also?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Rimneck:

OK, did not know that.  Saw the format change a week or two ago, but didn't know why.  Any idea why I can't subscribe to threads anymore?  That button is gone also?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:32:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I found the subscribe button, but only if I'm in Marketplace and using the NEW EE VIEW tab.

How do I subscribe to this thread for example?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol, ignore what I wrote, didnt realize they changed  the EE, . Can't say I'm thrilled about the changes, meh
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I came here because I couldn’t post feedback for a buyer.
The old system worked and was intuitive.

This one is not intuitive at all.

I’m with the “I don’t like it crowd.”

Why fix something that wasn’t broken?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok, I found the subscribe button, but only if I'm in Marketplace and using the NEW EE VIEW tab.

How do I subscribe to this thread for example?
View Quote

Ummm, what????

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:34:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Ummm, what????
View Quote

Seriously, dont know wtf is up.. I don't have those options.

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Seriously, dont know wtf is up.. I don't have those options.

https://i.imgur.com/g1ybq7Gh.jpg
View Quote

Have you hit a limit as a non-Team member?

Check someone else’s thread to see if it’s there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Have you hit a limit as a non-Team member?

Check someone else’s thread to see if it’s there.
View Quote

Nope, not anywhere to be found on any thread any sub forum.....

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Sumtingwonghere
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Sumtingwonghere
View Quote

Change your title. Goatboy has enough EE threads to chase right now and this problem is more urgent than your EE issue.

You can also try the mention route but it’s been said he has that turned off. All else fails send him an IM.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:39:26 AM EDT
[#16]
I have the same issue. Went the through the process of sending an offer, seller accepted and also posted in the ad "I'll take it". Now it's marked as sold but there is no option anywhere to add feedback. https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/-/119-2432822/?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top