Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/27/2024 10:11:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance]
First time I’ve seen this one. Posted by FoT86R5e on 09/05/2019.

Attachment Attached File

Source:

https://archive.ph/GvI5G

https://archive.is/KJEMf

Saved from:

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/225497848

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
IN!  
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Here we go!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Alex Jones' burner account
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#4]
HWNDU
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd lol if Fauci has a 4chan
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#8]
You are a little fucking late bringing that to us
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Just wait til this September! (Or October)!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:19:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#11]
Prediction posts similar to this are made countless times every day on those boards.

Used to spend time on 4chan during the early days but think the thread where a guy removed a skull from some European catacomb tour was my final straw.

He asked /b/ for suggestions on what to do with the skull after smuggling it back home and ended up posting pics of him sticking his dick in the eye socket.

That was enough 4chan for me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh boy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX)
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By markhateen:
HWNDU
View Quote

Just watching some of the 4chan capture the flag videos.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#15]
We need a gay frog Covid conspiracy sub forum!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
Prediction posts similar to this are made countless times every day on those boards.
View Quote

It was pretty damned specific.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Used to spend time on 4chan during the early days but think the thread where a guy removed a skull from some European catacomb tour was my final straw.

He asked /b/ for suggestions on what to do with the skull after smuggling it back home and ended up posting pics of him sticking his dick in the eye socket.

View Quote

Whataboutism, change the focus of the topic, reframe, slide…. Just like you do in all the other threads.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#19]
How would you even verify the date stamp was legit?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:
You are a little fucking late bringing that to us
View Quote

No shit.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:50:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#21]
Originally Posted By Advance:

Whataboutism, change the focus of the topic, reframe, slide…. Just like you do in all the other threads.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

As for the OP:

Let us never forget the virus originated in a Chinese lab, with research funded by Fauci’s org.
Neither were held accountable, and the media by and large covered for them.
However much disgust you have for the major media outlets, its not enough.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Jason280:
How would you even verify the date stamp was legit?
View Quote

Check the sources I listed. They are legit.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Somebody on the inside knew what my intuition knew as well . So population control/ power grab / money grab / trial run / globalist anti Trump attack ? Putting on my tin foil body suit now and have powered up my homes faraday cage . Bring on the nuclear Corona tornados . All bullshit aside , shits sketchy , yo . My gut said fuck no . I trust my gut .
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:00:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JAD762] [#24]
Originally Posted By McGuy:

View Quote

You mean except for the 9-10 million Americans not dying in some event in 2020-2021?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:00:04 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Dude literally spends all his time here to pooh pooh and try to delegitmize anything that is not "approved narrative".

I worked for a CEO who was like this.  He was a hardcore leftist and Obama supporter.  As a CEO of a couple of big companies he was plugged in to the DNC pretty highly, he also was a ranking member of one of the churches that went hard left/woke.  

He thought himself to be quite intellectually superior.  He would insert himself into every social media discussion where right wingers were sharing their (usually pretty aligned) points of view, and he would jump in and start telling people how wrong they were, bagging on "conspiracy theorists", etc. etc.  It was like he had a mission to crush dissent with his intellectual prowess.  His talking points invariable showed up elsewhere in both mainstream and social media, verbatim.  Which told us that he was getting them from Shareblue.  The most laughable part though, was how he presented himself as "middle of the road" while espousing clear support for the most radical left woke bullshit Obama and his team were generating at the time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By JAD762:

You mean except for the 9-10 million Americans not dying in some event in 2020-2021?
View All Quotes

Where the fuck yo head at?  How many Americans died of COVID during the pandemic?

My wife was loading the bodies into the reefers at her hospital when she wasn't putting them on and off the vents, that shit WAS REAL.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#29]
When do all the people who got the job begin dying en masse?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

Yes, but rarely that specific.  In fact, never that specific and perfectly timed.

Holy shit we were in the same epic thread!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:05:31 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Rule #1 - You do not talk about /b/
Rule #2 - You do NOT talk about /b/
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

Where the fuck yo head at?  How many Americans died of COVID during the pandemic?

My wife was loading the bodies into the reefers at her hospital when she wasn't putting them on and off the vents, that shit WAS REAL.
View Quote

In before the "mostly elderly would would have shortly died of something else"

Thankfully, two weeks flattened the curve.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Some people are so practiced, it is almost like it is their job.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:09:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#34]
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
View Quote

That was true, lol. Atrazine in the Cali water supply was changing the chromosomes of male frogs…
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey OP, there is a place called godlikeproductions.com if you want to get into zany conspiracy theories. It is just that, zany conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JAD762] [#36]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

View Quote

CDC reports a bit over 350,000 died of covid in 2020 with another 750,000 dying of it in 2021.  That's a fair bit shy of 10,000,000.

Of course, at the time, arflandia said that those numbers were being exaggerated to scare people into accepting lockdowns.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:11:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Also, I no shit typed out the post below and someone found that it was 87 characters long. It gave me pause for a few days.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:13:37 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Damn bro you're such a prude. Does that Porsche ever make out of second gear?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By cash50:

Damn bro you're such a prude. Does that Porsche ever make out of second gear?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:15:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mannyCA] [#40]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

That was true, lol. Atrazine in the Cali water supply was changing the chromosomes of male frogs…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

don't ask about the rural ag towns in central Mexico where the rate of homosexual men and tumors in women are skyrocketing.  Yet they ban roundup.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:26:12 PM EDT
[#41]
post a thread about all the wrong predictions on there.  cherry pickin is easy
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:46:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tct1000:
post a thread about all the wrong predictions on there.  cherry pickin is easy
View Quote

I just read that shit again. Anyone saying someone got lucky with a prediction after reading that is so anti conspiracy that they refuse to acknowledge a 1 in a billion shot in the dark was someone warning people.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#44]
If legit, that is interesting. Thanks, OP.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:36:00 AM EDT
[#45]
it was the best of times it was the blurst of times
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:38:05 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#47]
2 weeks
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

What if 9 of the 10 million died after the "event" ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:49:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
When do all the people who got the job begin dying en masse?
View Quote

How's the excess deaths going ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:51:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top