Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been a year since I visited Ukraine and Chernobyl, and posted this thread. I can't help but to think of the people I met and what they may be going through right now. And a shameless bump of this thread.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck all that.  This thread is why I pay.  Sorry about the whiskey lick on the CX-50.  Took delivery of my CX-5 Dec 5th Turbo Sig.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
It's been a year since I visited Ukraine and Chernobyl, and posted this thread. I can't help but to think of the people I met and what they may be going through right now. And a shameless bump of this thread.
View Quote

Heave you been able to find any recent postings by people like your tour guide?
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JQ66:

View Quote

No her Instagram went silent a few months after it started. She did post from bunkers occasionally. Also, the operators at the nuke I was in contact with went silent.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump for an awesome thread.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GoGo:
Bump for an awesome thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2023 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#7]
This might be THE BEST Thing I’ve ever read . Fantastic work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the awesome thread, Justin. Makes me grateful to live where I do.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#9]

No her Instagram went silent a few months after it started. She did post from bunkers occasionally. Also, the operators at the nuke I was in contact with went silent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Any updates on the good folks you met?
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GoGo:
Any updates on the good folks you met?
View Quote

Sadly, no, it's been dead quiet. Also, the two contacts I had at Zaporizhzhia have been silent as well, including one of their Linkedin profiles being deleted.

Thanks for asking.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:05:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bjkb1f] [#12]
I want to tour Chernobyl, a nuclear missile silo and a boomer sub.  Morbid?  Maybe.

I’ve been on a nuclear accident kick on YouTube lately and stumbled across this gem below. “Zeus” looks like he was either conceived and/or born in the exclusion zone or has spent too much time there during life.

??Going to the Chernobyl Reactor Tunnels / Busted by Security @SuperSus almost drown
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top