BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
So embryos are persons.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the procedure for doing a DNA test on an unborn baby?  Is that even a safe procedure?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScopeScar:
So embryos are persons.
View Quote

Yes, this the concept they are pushing. Saying it without saying it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:05:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GDaawg] [#5]
Good. If you are dumb enough to stick it in crazy you should pay. You want me and the rest of the civilized world to pay to support the mother and child instead??

Yeah... I know of 2 guys in my neighborhood alone that bounce from job to job to try and avoid CS. There's no shortage of scumbags here in Alabama...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Emeoba69:

Yes, this the concept they are pushing. Saying it without saying it.
View Quote

No, did you read the actual wording?  Dad (proven by DNA after birth) pays child support for the 9 months Mom was preggers.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#7]
come on, tesla

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SeanTX:
More laws to protect whores. Yay.

When will someone introduce the "Don't Take a Load From Some Rando Or You Will Suffer The Consequences" bill?
View Quote

As Good As It Gets - How do you write women so well?

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Birth rates are plummeting across the board. The communities that have the highest rates of absentee fathers also have the highest rates of welfare. This is forcing the absentee fathers to pay up not you or me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

But that's the point only one side has consequences.  Without it actually being equal on that front you get more of the thing you are trying to avoid.

Or do you actually believe that abortion and child support as currently written are helping to reduce single motherhood?

Birth rates are plummeting across the board. The communities that have the highest rates of absentee fathers also have the highest rates of welfare. This is forcing the absentee fathers to pay up not you or me.

But it's really not.  I guess you are only seeing this ankle deep.  Sure in the shallow end of this fathers paying for the kids they have is a good thing.

The issue is that this still isn't putting any kind of dent in the amount of money we pay to welfare as citizens. The two go hand in hand.  The welfare folks make sure women sign up for it and often ask them to just name someone as the father. It doesn't reduce the amount of welfare they get.  It's just another government program that costs us all money.

Birth rates aren't helped with this either as the issue with that isn't absentee fathers. It's that after all that changes like the sexual revolution and hormonal birth control. Women don't have to settle down with a guy.

They can just live their lives and many are choosing to live them without men. Again where are the consequences for women in all this.  If you can point me to any meaningful legislation that regularly forces women to fulfill the very few legal obligations they still have I'm willing to hear it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TarzanT:

No, did you read the actual wording?  Dad (proven by DNA after birth) pays child support for the 9 months Mom was preggers.

View Quote

So the time period that the left says babies aren’t human under this bill would require child support. Proposed by three republicans. Subtext is pretty clear.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#11]
A friends whore wife got knocked up by a 17 year old burger worker.
He found out she was fucking around and divorced her ass.

Libtard judge in a Navy town put the prenatal care on him through the Navy.
After the kid was born she refused to say who the father was so he was declared the legal father.
The kid ended up getting Navy health care until he was able to prove he was not the father after almost 2 years.
Did the bitch have to pay back any money to him?
Oh fuck no.
When the Navy found out that he was not the father the free Navy health care went out the window.
She whined to the libtard judge, the judge " told" the Navy to pay for it, they told her to fuck off AND that they wanted the money for the health care provided.

This was back in 1992.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By wakeboarder:
Don’t sex with a woman with whom you do not want to raise a child?
View Quote

now you a single mom (official music video) x brandonjamal #nowyouasinglemom #singlemom #babydaddy

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:25:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Emeoba69] [#13]

But it's really not.  I guess you are only seeing this ankle deep.  Sure in the shallow end of this fathers paying for the kids they have is a good thing.

The issue is that this still isn't putting any kind of dent in the amount of money we pay to welfare as citizens. The two go hand in hand.  The welfare folks make sure women sign up for it and often ask them to just name someone as the father. It doesn't reduce the amount of welfare they get.  It's just another government program that costs us all money.

Birth rates aren't helped with this either as the issue with that isn't absentee fathers. It's that after all that changes like the sexual revolution and hormonal birth control. Women don't have to settle down with a guy.

They can just live their lives and many are choosing to live them without men. Again where are the consequences for women in all this.  If you can point me to any meaningful legislation that regularly forces women to fulfill the very few legal obligations they still have I'm willing to hear it.
View Quote

Guys benefited with less consequences of birth control as well. They sure didn’t object to all the child free sex they could have. Now it’s pervasive that they skip out on their responsibilities when the woman does have the baby they both had a hand in creating. Women turned to the state for support and the fathers went their merry way. This bill as far as I can tell just puts the obligation on the father, not the state for child support.  A goal I can support.

The cost of raising a child is astronomical and the meager amounts welfare pays is only taken advantage of by people on the lowest end of the poverty spectrum. Normal people don’t see it as a viable way to raise a decent family and just forego having kids or as many kids as they might really want.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Tarkan:

Oddly enough, real feminists say that very thing.

The history of child support in the US is rooted in the Christian church, and Southern Republicans, who believed poor little Miss Clementine wasn't some hussy jezebel, and it was the man's fault, all the time.
View Quote

The simps who posted above you are the example...

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Oh, I missed that, too.   Still fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe this will cut down on the number of men who have dangerous sex.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh no.  The dirty dicks gotta pay up or fund the abortion.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Birth rates are plummeting across the board. The communities that have the highest rates of absentee fathers also have the highest rates of welfare. This is forcing the absentee fathers to pay up not you or me. I know GD likes to bend themselves into pretzels blaming women but be a man and pay for your kids.
View Quote

Yes.... This is the one time that we need more government solutions to solve the problems that government solutions have incentived.

At what point in your life have government solutions ever actually helped anything?

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Guys benefited with less consequences of birth control as well. They sure didn’t object to all the child free sex they could have. Now it’s pervasive that they skip out on their responsibilities when the woman does have the baby they both had a hand in creating. Women turned to the state for support and the fathers went their merry way. This bill as far as I can tell just puts the obligation on the father, not the state for child support.
View All Quotes

Guys benefited with less consequences of birth control as well. They sure didn’t object to all the child free sex they could have. Now it’s pervasive that they skip out on their responsibilities when the woman does have the baby they both had a hand in creating. Women turned to the state for support and the fathers went their merry way. This bill as far as I can tell just puts the obligation on the father, not the state for child support.

The state has to collect the money right?  The process of collecting child support is it's own thing that costs us all money. So the state has an obligation in this and by extension the tax payer.  They also enforce the law.  Women aren't out here directly shaking down babby daddies.  The government is in their name and we all get how the government does things at this point.

But to that first part it still doesn't address a woman's responsibilities in all this. She had all the levers of power in her favor from the beginning to having a child.  She makes the choice to keep it.  But at the same time she can decide by law to abandon it or kill it.

Does the state seek child support for children that were safely surrendered to the authorities?

I think if at minimum we mandated paternity tests across the board for this. Then removed anything retroactive in it unless there was full knowledge by the man. Meaning for many the payments wouldn't start until the positive test and any retroactive payments could be contested.  Under the reasoning of not knowing you were the father until that moment.  It would go a long way.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Not to be morbid.  What happens if it dies before or during birth
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

while true... your assuming you have to ACTUALLY have sex with a woman to be forced to pay her child support, poor clueless man.

all a random , broke, vindictive, crazy woman / coworker, cashier, neighbor, friend, etc has to do under this bill is simply claim you fucked her, no actual sex has to happen, no relationship, no sex, nothing, just her CLAIM sex happened. boom state orders you to pay her child support, for 9 months until kids born and you can demand a dna test.

at that point probably a 50/50 chance they still demand you keep paying for the next 18 years even if your not the daddy, since you have been caring for the kid 9 months now.
View Quote

You can DNA test before birth.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Zak406:
Not to be morbid.  What happens if it dies before or during birth
View Quote

Supposedly it's retroactive only.  So it only counts after the child was born.

That alone shows how unnecessary this all is then. It's not saying you have to pay when you wouldn't under normal laws.

It's just a way to collect an additional 9 months of support they couldn't legally do before.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Unpossible
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Why not at the onset of puberty?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:59:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#25]
I consent to sex but not the use of my DNA for a child.  Therefore I've been raped if you have a baby.  Pretty sure some of the newer "deceptive" rape laws have been written would apply like this.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:07:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MisterPX] [#26]
So the guy has to pay till 18 3/4?

If you can even find or collect..
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:08:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#27]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

while true... your assuming you have to ACTUALLY have sex with a woman to be forced to pay her child support, poor clueless man.

all a random , broke, vindictive, crazy woman / coworker, cashier, neighbor, friend, etc has to do under this bill is simply claim you fucked her, no actual sex has to happen, no relationship, no sex, nothing, just her CLAIM sex happened. boom state orders you to pay her child support, for 9 months until kids born and you can demand a dna test.

at that point probably a 50/50 chance they still demand you keep paying for the next 18 years even if your not the daddy, since you have been caring for the kid 9 months now.

Cant force them to get a unbornbaby tested, unless I'm mistaken.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Nah, do GDs favorite thing, anal.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
I don't think you'll find a lot of support for forced infanticide.
View Quote

What, democrats have said that kids should be able to be aborted after birth up until they can be considered self aware.
Never underestimate the desire of democrats to kill children (especially if they are dark skinned).
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:23:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Michaelson] [#31]
Originally Posted By adktrapper:
Not looking forward to the cycle of: get pregnant, receive child support, abort child at 8.5 months, rinse and repeat.
View Quote

Yup. And bragging about their infinite money glitch on tiktok.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
Compulsory child support should be tied directly to abortion laws. If a state allows elective abortion in any form, no man should be compelled to pay for the care of the woman or the baby, before or after the pregnancy.

THAT'S the bill I want to see Republicans put forth. But they won't. Because "principals."
View Quote

Agreed.

Or conversely, if a woman wants to abort and the guy doesn't, the woman has to pay restitution to the man for killing his child.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#33]
More incentive from the state for a woman to continue moving away from a nuclear family.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Kodan:
This is just a ploy to get the Dems to say there is life from inception so they can be cornered with the pro abortion stance.
View Quote

That was my first thought.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Big pharma needs to create a male birth control pill. The women’s ‘rights’ groups would probably lose their minds over that and lobby congress and the FDA to stop it though. Young men might have to consider getting a vasectomy and then hope it can be reversed once they find that small percentage of women who aren’t gold digging shitbags.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Sex is fine just don't get 'em pregnant.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#37]
So, this bill codifies life begins at conception? Wouldn’t that make abortion illegal?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Jesus Christ. Stop voting for “conservative” women. They aren’t.

They’re only conservative in that they like staying at home while you work all day.

99.99% are NOT conservative. Even tulsi isn’t a true conservative, if y’all can believe it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#39]
And that kids, is why we have the Second Amendment.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Kodan:
This is just a ploy to get the Dems to say there is life from inception so they can be cornered with the pro abortion stance.
View Quote

Do you honestly think that those assholes have our best interests at heart, or a baby for that matter?

Both parties are complete shit, and care nothing for us, only power and money.

Fuck all the governments of this nation, I'm sick and tired of being a slave.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm not seeing how determining length of child support is fedgov's business.  I'm shocked this is coming from a Republican.  Shocked, I say.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:18:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Skunkhunter:
Maybe this will cut down on the number of men who have dangerous sex.
View Quote
Are you kidding?
Recreational Russian roulette raw dick sport fucking whores is what is best in life.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#43]

So the time period that the left says babies aren’t human under this bill would require child support. Proposed by three republicans. Subtext is pretty clear.
View All Quotes

The left isn't going to abandon abortion and try and get blood from a turnip when they can keep abortion and pile more taxes on wealthy wage earners.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Wait , what?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

But but I want to have promiscuous sex without any consequences!

Time to grow up, Peter Pan.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#46]
I really hope more and more people start to realize that the west hates men
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By adktrapper:
Not looking forward to the cycle of: get pregnant, receive child support, abort child at 8.5 months, rinse and repeat.
View Quote
Shit at this point, it's probably a feature not a bug
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#48]
If only there was a way to prevent pregnancy.

View Quote
Just as long as your solution doesn't involve my butthole.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#49]
ahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahhaaahhahhahahahahahaha

suck it trebekkk

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:52:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Whiskeyballzzz:
If I was a younger man, that would impact my sport fucking.
View Quote
thats a feature, not a bug.
Page / 3
Top Top