BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2024 10:37:28 AM EDT
First email today.

Is this a new thing?

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like it went live about two months ago or maybe it was announced. There was a thread on the site somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:57:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PvtJoeBauers] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/ICYMI-ARFCOM-Cigars-Are-Available-for-Purchase/143-2688666/

ETA Maybe this isn't what you're referring to
View Quote
Nope.

This was an email from ARFCOM with a link to cigarpages for the "ARFCOM Ready, Aim, Fire One Up Combo". 10 random cigars for $19.99

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I received that email, too. Hopefully, they're a good company. I ordered one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:21:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered one as well. Actually a great deal.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Cigarpage is a good one.  If you watch the DISCORD, they post daily deals.  Not often THIS good.  I work in a Retail Lounge and I've gotten deals on Cigar Page lower than wholesale.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't smoke and I ordered one of these deals.

See, my grandfather used to sit near his pond on his farm and smoke Muriel Air-Tips (white plastic) while the inchworms dropped out of the box elder tree shade he was under and crawled around on him.  31 years after he died, I still find those plastic tips in the brush behind the bench and think of all the wisdom that used to roll around with him in his overalls.  He always had a knife to sharpen a pencil or open a bag of red-vines, and loved to ride around on his mower for hours in the woods. Never spoke much but was always watching us kids.

The paths he made in the woods are gone now, overgrown. But I have his ashtray full of collected plastic Muriel tips in the shed.

I've got most of the wiring my grandmother used to have, and I have been thinking for years I should get a cigar and sit there quietly and smoke like he did to try to listen him speaking from across the years.

The idea of getting a gas-station cigar and doing that sorta always turned me off. So when I was deleting emails I saw this and figured, "why the fuck not have a good cigar while I do this?"

I probably still won't smoke maybe more than one or two. But I am gonna go sit and listen to grandpa for a while.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:49:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: targetworks] [#9]
It’s on an arfcom deals page - I am on my phone right now but will post a link if I can.

I ordered it from that page, no email received necessary.

Try this:

https://www.ar15.com/deals/deal.html?did=5456

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
I don't smoke and I ordered one of these deals.

See, my grandfather used to sit near his pond on his farm and smoke Muriel Air-Tips (white plastic) while the inchworms dropped out of the box elder tree shade he was under and crawled around on him.  31 years after he died, I still find those plastic tips in the brush behind the bench and think of all the wisdom that used to roll around with him in his overalls.  He always had a knife to sharpen a pencil or open a bag of red-vines, and loved to ride around on his mower for hours in the woods. Never spoke much but was always watching us kids.

The paths he made in the woods are gone now, overgrown. But I have his ashtray full of collected plastic Muriel tips in the shed.

I've got most of the wiring my grandmother used to have, and I have been thinking for years I should get a cigar and sit there quietly and smoke like he did to try to listen him speaking from across the years.

The idea of getting a gas-station cigar and doing that sorta always turned me off. So when I was deleting emails I saw this and figured, "why the fuck not have a good cigar while I do this?"

I probably still won't smoke maybe more than one or two. But I am gonna go sit and listen to grandpa for a while.
View Quote

That's a great story.
I usually have a cigar when,
I need to relax after a crappy week.
Light a campfire, have a drink or 2, and light a cigar as the stars start to come out. Sit and gaze at the sky, listen to the fire, listen to the bugs start to sing.
Nobody talking
No music
Nothing

Paradise
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#12]
What the fuck they want the last 4 of my social for?
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ARHank:
What the fuck they want the last 4 of my social for?
View Quote

Um, really?

Did not run across that…

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:26:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By targetworks:

Um, really?

Did not run across that

View Quote
Yeah, I followed the link you posted. Entered all my info and it asked for my last 4 to confirm my age.

Nope
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I just had to check a box that I was over 21.

There might be different rules in different states though. Maybe that's the difference.````````
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I tried to order more than one but it would not let me. Sad.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Their aggressive email promotions flooding my inbox after I placed my order are counterproductive - I will unsubscribe, because multiple emails per day is just bizarre - it will take me a long, long time to go through the number of cigars that they're sending me before I could possibly even think about considering ordering anything else.

Ordered some materials from amazon for a DIY humidor. Already have a cutter and a butane lighter and a crystal ashtray.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By NoEffects6:
I ordered one as well. Actually a great deal.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/349278/IMG_0339_png-3162422.JPG
View Quote

Ordered and received in less than a week.  Some decent sticks for a super good price and a lighter and quick shipping to boot !!
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:02:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ssdvc:

Ordered and received in less than a week.  Some decent sticks for a super good price and a lighter and quick shipping to boot !!
View Quote
Mine shipped but hasn't been dropped off at the Post Office yet. Seems to be coming from Illinois.

I've had bad luck with the USPS but since it's cold as fuck here still I don't really need them quick anyway.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By USSRangerSM:

received mine, that was a great deal and even came with a lighter
View Quote
Yeah mine arrived the next day.  Lighter, a little humidor package and the cigars.

Is the lighter just an ad or is it one of those "for best results use butane torch" for lighting?

Going to try the first one on Sunday when I can get out to the back 40.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top