Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 9:33:46 PM EDT
AR-15 cigar pack

I just got my official sampler pack.  Now I need the snow to melt.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I quit smoking 17 years ago. I dont need any reason to start back up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't even drink alcohol when I golf.

I am there for one thing.  Absolutely the best I can do.  Smoking or drinking would interfere with that.

If you enjoy a puff or a swig on the course, more power to you
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks OP!
Ordered me a pack and humidor.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Goostoff:
I quit smoking 17 years ago. I dont need any reason to start back up.
View Quote

I cannot do part time tobacco. I'm either all in, or none at all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By skinny79:

I cannot do part time tobacco. I'm either all in, or none at all.
View Quote

Thats what my fear would be. Back when I quit is was about $2.50 a pack and I was at about 2.5 packs a day. I would be bankrupt in todays market.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm lucky I guess.  I quit smoking cigarettes in '89 while in the Marines, and have zero issues only smoking cigars on the course, or at a COLA warrior event.

I only drink a few drinks a year as well.

I don't drink more than a beer on the course, as it probably wouldn't help my swing.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not a big drinker. I usually have gatorade on the course. I usually have beer in the camper and if someone shows up to sit around the fire I will have a few or tie one on if they stick around long enough. Other wise the only time I drink it if I go see a band with my son-in-law. We usually get pretty loaded if we have a driver otherwise its a couple beers and enjoy the band.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine and it's an amazing deal.  They're not dried out or crappy wrappers

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:I don't even drink alcohol when I golf.
I am there for one thing.  Absolutely the best I can do.  Smoking or drinking would interfere with that.
If you enjoy a puff or a swig on the course, more power to you
View Quote
I should really try that one of these days.
Unfortunately, a double rum and coke with a Davidoff is usually the only positive aspect of the round for me as it is.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I like to drink on the course or not drink on the course - depends on the company and if I have to drive.

I really just enjoy the game of golf.

I don't get too serious about how well I play, I have played great and I have played shitty. I like being outdoors with friends and enjoy the game.

Also, no issues smoking or not smoking on the course. Tobacco I'm indifferent to, sometimes I smoke a cigar (I don't have a humidor), sometimes I have a cigarette with friends who still smoke them, I have no problem smoking a few with friends and then not smoking for a year.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:03:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not a cigar guy, but don't mind them. Drinking on the course is fine too; to a point.

The only things that drive me nuts are slow play and spent sunflower shells spit out on the greens. Couldn't wait 3 minutes to spit those nasty things out so others wouldn't have to move them out of their line?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Arfless:
I'm not a cigar guy, but don't mind them. Drinking on the course is fine too; to a point.

The only things that drive me nuts are slow play and spent sunflower shells spit out on the greens. Couldn't wait 3 minutes to spit those nasty things out so others wouldn't have to move them out of their line?
View Quote

Our course banned them for that reason.   A few idiots ruined things.  Isn't that the way it always goes?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:

Our course banned them for that reason.   A few idiots ruined things.  Isn't that the way it always goes?
View Quote

It could go no other way.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#14]
To be clear: they banned sunflower seeds, not cigars, right?
Page General » Golf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top