Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2023 2:23:14 AM EDT
What cigars are you waiting for? I thought maybe we could build somewhat of a list of when certain cigars come out, maybe along with where to find them. Without posting the full list from halfwheel.

I'm guessing that yearly coffin sampler box thing comes out around halloween, where is the best place to get it? What has come in it in years past?

I'm waiting for the next opusX release, and hoping it's terrible so I don't have to buy more at 33+/stick.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:17:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about the PCA releases or just one you’re look g forward to in general?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The only new cigar I know about is Warfighter Tobacco's Night Shift. But Warfighter is the only cigar company I pay attention to, so I'm biased.

Still haven't tried the Night Shift yet tho.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure which OpusX you like, but cigarplace has the Oro Oscuro for ~$27/ea. I just put an order in, last night, for some Fuente's, Drew's, RP's, and Oliva Nubs.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gsd1983:
Are you talking about the PCA releases or just one you’re look g forward to in general?
View Quote

Anything you are looking forward to.

Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
The only new cigar I know about is Warfighter Tobacco's Night Shift. But Warfighter is the only cigar company I pay attention to, so I'm biased.

View Quote

I need to try a sampler from them. Haven't had any of theirs yet.

Originally Posted By User55645:
Not sure which OpusX you like, but cigarplace has the Oro Oscuro for ~$27/ea. I just put an order in, last night, for some Fuente's, Drew's, RP's, and Oliva Nubs.
View Quote

I haven't tried any of the opusx yet, so not really sure where to start. I'll check out cigarplace. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 68MUDSTUD:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You definitely should.

My favs or 50cal, especially the Garrison, Heroes Sports and Victory. Dumpster fire is a good any time smoke.

If you listen to their podcast, they might mention a discount code.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Rob’s a horrible shill.

Full disclosure, I’m the Ops guy for Warfighter and I’ve known Rob for probably close to 10 years now.

If you’re after a sampler we have a 10-pack that is one of everything we make in a toro.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Really enjoy the warfighters. Been smoking mostly their stuff for the last 7 years. Really like the field 7.62 and 50 cal.  Still have some of the vaccines from a few years ago, but need to try the night shift and the hero’s sports.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Holidays, saw an ad yesterday for Halloween stuff.

I just peek into small batch from time to time with no real local shop here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 8:35:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Rob’s a horrible shill.

Full disclosure, I’m the Ops guy for Warfighter and I’ve known Rob for probably close to 10 years now.

If you’re after a sampler we have a 10-pack that is one of everything we make in a toro.
View Quote

I said I'm biased!

10 years? Feels like 20.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Rob’s a horrible shill.

View Quote

Ge back to work and make some of those Multicam travel humidors already!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]

You definitely should.

My favs or 50cal, especially the Garrison, Heroes Sports and Victory. Dumpster fire is a good any time smoke.

View Quote

where can I find their podcast?
Rob’s a horrible shill.

View Quote

ordered. I don't know if I was chatting with you through the website, but thanks. Finally let me order. I must not have gotten the email to activate my account.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
That was myself and one of the owners. Technology is great til it ain’t! Your order gets picked up today.

And we’re working on the multicam travel humidors, but we have other goodies in the works as well…patience is a virtue grasshoppa.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#13]

ordered. I don't know if I was chatting with you through the website, but thanks. Finally let me order. I must not have gotten the email to activate my account.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You definitely should.

Rob’s a horrible shill.

Freedom Friends Podcast. I use Google Podcasts.

Now back to regular scheduled thread.... What else is new out there?
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Freedom Friends Podcast. I use Google Podcasts.

Now back to regular scheduled thread.... What else is new out there?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2023 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#15]
What cigars are you waiting for? I thought maybe we could build somewhat of a list of when certain cigars come out, maybe along with where to find them. Without posting the full list from halfwheel.

I'm guessing that yearly coffin sampler box thing comes out around halloween, where is the best place to get it? What has come in it in years past?

I'm waiting for the next opusX release, and hoping it's terrible so I don't have to buy more at 33+/stick.
View Quote

The Fuente Impossible 13 set was just released last week, only 500 boxes made and they're selling for crazy prices! I was able to get 2 of them for what's probably close to what MSRP might be (I don't know if there even is an MSRP on these sets). This is the most insane limited edition release this year! The cigars in the are just ridiculous, this is pretty much the ultimate set for someone who's an Opus X fan. An Opus X 25th, Opus X Toy Maker and Opus X Pussy Juice are included in the set!

The next one to watch out for is the Fuente/Padron limited edition. Not too much information on them and no release date has been set. This is going to be a crazy release as well, I'm hoping to get a box of them, but my local shop has no idea if they'll even get a single box. Keep an eye out for this one!
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#16]
$3K?!?! wow. where did you find out about the opus/padron?
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#17]
$3K?!?! wow. where did you find out about the opus/padron?
View Quote

If you can find the Impossible 13 for $3k or less, buy it! They're selling for a lot more than that right now. Here's some information on the Fuente/Padron Legends set:

https://halfwheel.com/arturo-fuente-padron-show-off-legends-collaboration-at-pca-2022/411168/
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't even know if I like opus x's though! Last time I looked for some they were oos everywhere. I did see that 13 pack somewhere, but 3k for 13 sticks I don't even know if I like is a tough pill.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:43:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMCSGT0331] [#19]
Nothing in that set is going to taste like a regular Opus X, that's the point of it. It gives Fuente fans an opportunity to try some unbelievably rare stuff that is very limited release (and not even available to people like me who can get a lot of rare stuff) and unobtainable stuff that might only be given out to people visiting their factory. The main 3 cigars in the set that people are gravitating towards are the 25th, Toy Maker and PJ. Of those 3, only the 25th was a limited edition, and only available in stupidly expensive humidors. I have no idea if I'll like any of these cigars, but there's a good chance I will because I happen to like the flavor profile of more Fuente cigars.

I started off smoking their Hemingway series 20 years ago, back when Opus X cigars were actually rare and hard to get. If you're looking for any regular Opus X, just get with your nearest brick and mortar store that has a large Fuente account. They'll get Opus X in every few months. Everything is hit or miss though, even if the store orders something, they might not get that order for a long time.

Check Cigar Country to see what Opus they have in stock. Go to the Fuente section and check in each of the Opus X sections for available cigars. The smallest thing you might find is a 3 cigar sampler in a tin pack. Check to see if they have any promotions going on or if they can send you a discount code (never hurts to ask). 2 weeks ago I got this box for about $550:

https://cigarcountry.com/product/arturo-fuente-fuente-opus-x-oro-oscuro-sampler/
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Ok, for someone who's never smoked an arturo fuente before, what would you recommend they start with to hook them on, not just opus x, but AF in general? What is their flagship cigar in your opinion?
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 1:45:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMCSGT0331] [#21]
Start with something from their Hemingway series and their Anejo series. This is where their company gained many followers, I'd stay away from their cheaper lines of cigars (unless it's the Gran Reserva Sungrown Flor Fina 8-5-8, that's a classic Fuente cigar). See what's in stock at your local shop and choose a size that you prefer. If there's a Hemingway Between The Lines, or an Anejo Shark 77 on the shelf, buy them and enjoy! Those are 2 classic Fuente cigars that I've always looked forward to seeing in stock.

From there, grab some cigars in the Don Carlos Anniversario series (not the regular Don Carlos line), those cigars are fantastic! Boxes of the Don Carlos Eye of the Bull and Eye of the Shark hit dealers shelves about a week ago. See if there's any in stock at your local shops. Anything Don Carlos Anniversario is great, they started out as a limited edition back in 2006 (I think I have one of the original '06 humidors), but they're now regular production.

Here's a good Don Carlos sampler:

https://www.coronacigar.com/arturo-fuente-don-carlos-edicion-assorted/

You can also try the Casa Fuente and the Lost City cigars. Casa Fuente cigars used to only be available at their store Casa Fuente in Las Vegas, but they're now available in brick and mortar stores. The Casa Fuente cigars are a special blend, the most sought after vitola is the Phantom (lancero). I'm not really a fan of this line, but there's lots of people who enjoy them. Try out a few Casa Fuente cigars and see if you enjoy them.

The Lost City has a cool story behind them. A movie was being filmed at the Fuente plantation, but it was the off season for growing. They decided to plant some tobacco in order to have plants growing for the movie scenes. Instead of trashing everything after filming was complete, they decided to harvest the tobacco and try to make cigars out of it. To their surprise, the tobacco and subsequent cigars were fantastic! The original release of the Lost City was made from that years crop, and they've been growing it ever since. I've been smoking the Lost City cigars since that original release, they're a nice change of pace from the regular Opus X line. These are limited production, but they're available at Fuente dealers. Like the Casa Fuente, the most sought after vitola is the lancero. I don't think they've rolled any of those 2 lines of lanceros in a while, it's been years since they've released them in that size. If you stumble across any Phantoms, buy them!

Fuente also makes the God of Fire cigars for the humidor company Prometheus. The God of Fire line of cigars is fantastic, I highly recommend trying them! Like some of the other series, this one started out as a limited edition cigar from Fuente and Prometheus. Eventually the God of Fire became a regular production or limited production cigar, so you can usually find it in brick and mortar stores. Definitely try a few of these, you might like them. Their original release was awesome, the humidors were unbelievable. They made 100 Prometheus humidors with a glass door that's hand etched/carved that features the god Prometheus having his liver eaten by an eagle! I have 2 of the 5 colors that were released for this humidor, the red sycamore and black macassar. I'd love to find a blue humidor to add to the collection, but in almost 20 years I've never seen one.

Fuentes flagship cigars are the Opus X. They have a ton of different versions these days: regular Opus X, Forbidden X, Lost City, Oro Oscuro, Angel's Share, Dubai Exclusivo, 20th Anniversary, 25th Anniversary, Toy Maker, etc. The most sought after are the ones that are completely nonexistent, like the 25th and anything Toy Maker. I've always enjoyed the Forbidden X line, those are Opus X cigars that have been aged in empty calvados casks. Forbidden X are excellent cigars, definitely try them!

Also, back around 2008, Fuente teamed up with a company to bottle the calvados with a compartment in the bottle for a limited edition Forbidden X cigar. For the first time we could try the calvados with the cigar that's aged in the empty barrels! Unfortunately, there's some kind of laws against packaging alcohol and tobacco together, so it was only available for about a year. I went though dozens of bottles and drank a ton of it at the God of Fire dinner in '08, lol. I still have 1 unopened bottle with booze and cigar intact, to me it's absolutely priceless. If you ever come across one of these bottles, buy it, they're extraordinarily rare and not many still exist.

What you want is a sampler pack or singles. Ask your local shop when boxes will be coming in, and grab a few sticks to try. Also ask when the holiday sampler packs will arrive. The sampler packs can be really good and you can try 5+ rare cigars for a few hundred dollars (and they come in a very nice display box).

You can get the samplers produced by Fuente, the boxes they come in are extremely nice and look great in the humidor or on display. Holts is sold out of the Opus samplers, but they will be back in stock at dealers at some point, they are released every year. This company also has some God of Fire and Lost City samplers available. Check around and only buy from reputable shops online, there's a lot of places that overcharge for the limited edition stuff.

https://www.holts.com/samplers/all-cigar-samplers/fuente-fuente-opus-6-assortment.html

Compare those prices to the ones available here:

https://cococigars.com/product/arturo-fuente-opusx-heaven-earth-6-cigars-sampler/

As you can see, Holts is sold out of their 6 cigar sampler at the MSRP of $260, Coco has 3 of the the same samplers available for $460 ($200 markup). These samplers are released every single year, so there's absolutely no reason to ever pay over MSRP for them! Just have patience and talk to your local shops. Get on any wait lists if possible and find out when they have any shipments coming in. You can also sign up for "in stock" notifications for some online stores, but I've always been able to get anything I wanted from my local shop, so I don't buy much online. If you don't have any large Fuente dealers in your area, then you're stuck with the online option.

Or you can find a company that makes their own sampler packs, these don't come in a box, this is just a selection from whatever boxes the store has on hand. Here's an example of a sampler that's put together by a cigar shop:

https://www.thecigarthief.com/product/flashy-fuente-sampler/

Again, only buy from well known stores, there's a lot of "fake" stores online with everything super rare in stock and at below MSRP prices. Stay far away from any online stores that are too good to be true! If they truly have rare stuff at unbelievable prices, the cigars would be constantly sold out. These stores are scams, beware of them.

I hope this helps! There's tons of Fuente cigars and many lines that I haven't discussed. Hopefully this helps you start your journey into Chateau Fuente!

Here's my basement bar with some extremely rare humidors:

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:47:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Would not surprise me if AF makes more money off of short stories than any other cigar. Not super cheap, lot less tabaco, and they seem to move really fast.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#23]
RoMa Craft has a new one, the name of escapes me
HVC Golden Hot Cake
Perdomo 30th
DT&T Polpetta now that they’re gonna be regular production
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By USMCSGT0331:
Start with something from their Hemingway series and their Anejo series. This is where their company gained many followers, I'd stay away from their cheaper lines of cigars (unless it's the Gran Reserva Sungrown Flor Fina 8-5-8, that's a classic Fuente cigar). See what's in stock at your local shop and choose a size that you prefer. If there's a Hemingway Between The Lines, or an Anejo Shark 77 on the shelf, buy them and enjoy! Those are 2 classic Fuente cigars that I've always looked forward to seeing in stock.

From there, grab some cigars in the Don Carlos Anniversario series (not the regular Don Carlos line), those cigars are fantastic! Boxes of the Don Carlos Eye of the Bull and Eye of the Shark hit dealers shelves about a week ago. See if there's any in stock at your local shops. Anything Don Carlos Anniversario is great, they started out as a limited edition back in 2006 (I think I have one of the original '06 humidors), but they're now regular production.

Here's a good Don Carlos sampler:

https://www.coronacigar.com/arturo-fuente-don-carlos-edicion-assorted/

You can also try the Casa Fuente and the Lost City cigars. Casa Fuente cigars used to only be available at their store Casa Fuente in Las Vegas, but they're now available in brick and mortar stores. The Casa Fuente cigars are a special blend, the most sought after vitola is the Phantom (lancero). I'm not really a fan of this line, but there's lots of people who enjoy them. Try out a few Casa Fuente cigars and see if you enjoy them.

The Lost City has a cool story behind them. A movie was being filmed at the Fuente plantation, but it was the off season for growing. They decided to plant some tobacco in order to have plants growing for the movie scenes. Instead of trashing everything after filming was complete, they decided to harvest the tobacco and try to make cigars out of it. To their surprise, the tobacco and subsequent cigars were fantastic! The original release of the Lost City was made from that years crop, and they've been growing it ever since. I've been smoking the Lost City cigars since that original release, they're a nice change of pace from the regular Opus X line. These are limited production, but they're available at Fuente dealers. Like the Casa Fuente, the most sought after vitola is the lancero. I don't think they've rolled any of those 2 lines of lanceros in a while, it's been years since they've released them in that size. If you stumble across any Phantoms, buy them!

There's also a cigar that Fuente has had a hand in, but isn't part of any of their cigar lines, it's the God of Fire cigars. The God of Fire line of cigars is fantastic, I highly recommend trying them! Like some of the other series, this one started out as a limited edition cigar from the humidor maker Prometheus. Eventually the God of Fire became a regular production or limited production cigar, so you can usually find it in brick and mortar stores. Definitely try a few of these, you might like them. Their original release was awesome, the humidors were unbelievable. They made 100 Prometheus humidors with a glass door that's hand etched/carved that features the god Prometheus having his liver eaten by an eagle! I have 2 of the 5 colors that were released for this humidor, the red sycamore and black macassar. I'd love to find a blue humidor to add to the collection, but in almost 20 years I've never seen one.

Fuentes flagship cigars are the Opus X. They have a ton of different versions these days: regular Opus X, Forbidden X, Lost City, Oro Oscuro, Angel's Share, Dubai Exclusivo, 20th Anniversary, 25th Anniversary, Toy Maker, etc. The most sought after are the ones that are completely nonexistent, like the 25th and anything Toy Maker. I've always enjoyed the Forbidden X line, those are Opus X cigars that have been aged in empty calvados casks. Forbidden X are excellent cigars, definitely try them!

Also, back around 2008, Fuente teamed up with a company to bottle the calvados with a compartment in the bottle for a limited edition Forbidden X cigar. For the first time we could try the calvados with the cigar that's aged in the empty barrels! Unfortunately, there's some kind of laws against packaging alcohol and tobacco together, so it was only available for about a year. I went though dozens of bottles and drank a ton of it at the God of Fire dinner in '08, lol. I still have 1 unopened bottle with booze and cigar intact, to me it's absolutely priceless. If you ever come across one of these bottles, buy it, they're extraordinarily rare and not many still exist.

What you want is a sampler pack or singles. Ask your local shop when boxes will be coming in, and grab a few sticks to try. Also ask when the holiday sampler packs will arrive. The sampler packs can be really good and you can try 5+ rare cigars for a few hundred dollars (and they come in a very nice display box).

You can get the samplers produced by Fuente, the boxes they come in are extremely nice and look great in the humidor or on display. Holts is sold out of the Opus samplers, but they will be back in stock at dealers at some point, they are released every year. This company also has some God of Fire and Lost City samplers available. Check around and only buy from reputable shops online, there's a lot of places that overcharge for the limited edition stuff.

https://www.holts.com/samplers/all-cigar-samplers/fuente-fuente-opus-6-assortment.html

Compare those prices to the ones available here:

https://cococigars.com/product/arturo-fuente-opusx-heaven-earth-6-cigars-sampler/

As you can see, Holts is sold out of their 6 cigar sampler at the MSRP of $260, Coco has 3 of the the same samplers available for $460 ($200 markup). These samplers are released every single year, so there's absolutely no reason to ever pay over MSRP for them! Just have patience and talk to your local shops. Get on any wait lists if possible and find out when they have any shipments coming in. You can also sign up for "in stock" notifications for some online stores, but I've always been able to get anything I wanted from my local shop, so I don't buy much online. If you don't have any large Fuente dealers in your area, then you're stuck with the online option.

Or you can find a company that makes their own sampler packs, these don't come in a box, this is just a selection from whatever boxes the store has on hand. Here's an example of a sampler that's put together by a cigar shop:

https://www.thecigarthief.com/product/flashy-fuente-sampler/

Again, only buy from well known stores, there's a lot of "fake" stores online with everything super rare in stock and at below MSRP prices. Stay far away from any online stores that are too good to be true! If they truly have rare stuff at unbelievable prices, the cigars would be constantly sold out. These stores are scams, beware of them.

I hope this helps! There's tons of Fuente cigars and many lines that I haven't discussed. Hopefully this helps you start your journey into Chateau Fuente!

Here's my basement bar with some extremely rare humidors:

https://i.imgur.com/99x2MDJ.jpeg
View Quote

Wow! Thank you for all of the info! that post was almost overwhelming, but wow. That is an awesome looking bar as well.
Originally Posted By baize82:
RoMa Craft has a new one, the name of escapes me
HVC Golden Hot Cake
Perdomo 30th
DT&T Polpetta now that they’re gonna be regular production
View Quote

Thanks man!
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Arturo Fuente Magnum R Rosado Sungrown 44 and Casa Cuba Doble Tres are my two daily go-to Fuente cigars.  Smaller ring gauges are my preferred size.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#26]
I emailed Tatuaje and asked if they were doing a monster mash this year, and they said no... but they did tell me this...

"Regarding the Monster series, we release a new Monster cigar every October.  This year is The Face and it’s a big 6 3/8 x 56 San Andres Maduro wrapped cigar. The Monster Mash was a release we did in 2021.  There are no plans to release another for awhile but you may be able to find some boxes online still. "
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I emailed Tatuaje and asked if they were doing a monster mash this year, and they said no... but they did tell me this...

"Regarding the Monster series, we release a new Monster cigar every October.  This year is The Face and it's a big 6 3/8 x 56 San Andres Maduro wrapped cigar. The Monster Mash was a release we did in 2021.  There are no plans to release another for awhile but you may be able to find some boxes online still. "
View Quote
Sucks about the monster mash, hopefully they do the advent calendar for Christmas again this year, I loved those small vitolas.

I do have my local shop holding a box of the Face re-release for me though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:07:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#28]
The 14 cigar monster mash sampler (not the skinny set) can still be found.

Eta: Says in stock
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:23:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Sucks about the monster mash, hopefully they do the advent calendar for Christmas again this year, I loved those small vitolas.

I do have my local shop holding a box of the Face re-release for me though.
View Quote

I really wish I had a local shop. I'm definitely in for an advent calendar if they do one this year.
Originally Posted By User55645:
The 14 cigar monster mash sampler (not the skinny set) can still be found.

Eta: Says in stock
View Quote

Yeah, I found some guys on reddit that said they were good to go, so I FO'ed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Steve at cigargod in Boston is gtg.  Fox cigar in AZ is gtg.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#31]
So I am sitting here wondering when more Opus X's will be on the market, with just about everyone sold out. I decided to search halfwheel's site for opus X and found a pretty good article... halfwheel

Looks like the next release will be the Opus 7.
Opus7

As is the case with the Opus5, a total of 300 Opus7 travel humidors are scheduled to be released: 150 will ship in November 2023, while the remaining 150 will arrive in May 2024.

Fuente Fuente OpusX BBMF Natural
Fuente Fuente OpusX BBMF Maduro
Fuente Fuente OpusX El Escorpion Natural
Fuente Fuente OpusX El Escorpion Maduro
Fuente Fuente OpusX Purple Rain
Fuente Fuente OpusX Rare Black Torpedo
Fuente Fuente OpusX Tauros the Bull Maduro
MSRP: $474

Production: 300 Total Boxes

Release Date: November 2023 & May 2024
View Quote

With those sticks, I'm in for two if I can find them!
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:41:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 68MUDSTUD] [#32]
It seems I posted a bit too early, upon reading the rest of the article, it looks like Opus 8 and lost city carlito's A will be out the same time! im in for two boxes of each. fuck it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#33]
It seems I posted a bit too early, upon reading the rest of the article, it looks like Opus 8 and lost city carlito's A will be out the same time! im in for two boxes of each. fuck it!
View Quote

Where do you buy your Opus X?

The only place I have been able to find complete boxes in stock is cigarcountry.com.....and they're proud of them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TXBO:

Where do you buy your Opus X?

The only place I have been able to find complete boxes in stock is cigarcountry.com.....and they're proud of them.
View Quote

I just bought a box of lost city from tampasweethearts.com. plus a bunch of other stuff. Also snagged a couple from Fox from their email Friday afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#36]

I just bought a box of lost city from tampasweethearts.com. plus a bunch of other stuff. Also snagged a couple from Fox from their email Friday afternoon.
View Quote

Thanks a million.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#37]
You bet man!
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Fox Cigar

I found out Fox has Opus6 in stock. I ordered the red from fox, and got black from Pleasant smoke. Disappointed Pleasant shipped UPS with signature required. what a pain in my ass.

Anyways, Fox has red, black and yellow in stock.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Let us know how they are!
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Plas40 code for 40% off at hilands cigars in Scottsdale.  I thought it was too good to be true and asked my close friend who just took over the AZ market for Perdomo if he had been to Hilands yet.  He said Perdomo dropped them for brand damaging discounts.  I fo’d!  Will post a pic if all goes well.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Opus 22 in stock at pleasant smoke...

Opus22
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Not anymore.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By gedeon:
Plas40 code for 40% off at hilands cigars in Scottsdale.  I thought it was too good to be true and asked my close friend who just took over the AZ market for Perdomo if he had been to Hilands yet.  He said Perdomo dropped them for brand damaging discounts.  I fo’d!  Will post a pic if all goes well.
View Quote

Hilands is gtg!  Not sure if that code works and it looks like CP 404'd the box deals, so hopefully some others got in on it, too!

Neptune's wheel discount link

Up to 18% at that link.  You can spin up to 3x in your browser session and then you have to close it out if you want to keep spinning for better %.  I sent a 17% off code and they shipped next day, but I haven't received that order yet.
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Drop Cigar Club 10% off

Code -

LXZ-EYRDC3V
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#47]
I am super excited for the Opus5,7 and 8 to come out, as well as the boxes of purple rain, BBMF, rare black, Big B, scorpio, el escorpion, etc. I am refreshing tampasweethearts website and tobacconistofgreenwich website at least twice a day, and i am on email lists on cigar country, and pleasantsmoke for them.

If anyone finds any leads, please let me know!
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#48]
I am super excited for the Opus5,7 and 8 to come out, as well as the boxes of purple rain, BBMF, rare black, Big B, scorpio, el escorpion, etc. I am refreshing tampasweethearts website and tobacconistofgreenwich website at least twice a day, and i am on email lists on cigar country, and pleasantsmoke for them.

If anyone finds any leads, please let me know!
View Quote

US Dealers

S&A in MA is CigarGod .com and he (Steve) is gtg.  Industrial Cigars in TX is gtg.  You already know about Fox.  Not sure who all on that list is setup for mail order business, but those three are for sure.  Grab some Principle Trading Co. Aviators if you order something through Industrial.  My buddy can track down whatever, so let me know if you hit a wall and I can talk to him.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Plasencia 5 Cigar Sampler Box Set - $52.50

There are some other nice deals (no. 9 guys), but this one stands out to me.  I am told the Plasencia box set is pre-order for 12/5 ship date.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#50]
neptune 25% off = BF2023

They also have the Plasencia 151 in stock depending upon what you are looking for in vitola.  Snagged a box of Corona Gordas for $90 shipped!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top