Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 3:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]
This wait for more Opus Xs is killing me! my stockpile is dwindling!
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 3:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 68MUDSTUD:
View Quote
Shoot me a text today, I've got a box or 2 of rare Opus stuff being set aside for you
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By USMCSGT0331:
Shoot me a text today, I've got a box or 2 of rare Opus stuff being set aside for you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I entered a drawing at my local shop for a box of rare Opus, fingers crossed!
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

texted you yesterday, no reply. Trade you for my cubans?
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, Cigargod had the opus 5 and 8 in stock for less than 10 minutes after they emailed me about it earlier this week. I'm going to order the Carlitos A pack they have right now.

Carlitos A
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Are they really that good? I remember having one a few years ago. Meh.

If my shop gets any in I guess I’ll give it another go.

They’re limited release I assume.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RustyKnifeUSMC:

View Quote

The couple heaven and earth I've smoked were amazing.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RustyKnifeUSMC:

View Quote

In my opinion, they are not worth the markup or the hassle in buying non-ox as a bundle.  But they are good.  If I’m buying a 40$ smoke, it will probably be a Plasencia or a Cuban. I really do enjoy the anejos and untold stories, and that’s what I snag when they are released.

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 12:46:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rocco123] [#9]
Dupe
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
damn Hilands cigars got me today for a box of don carlos. 20% off with code Santa
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone know of any shops that have the Arturo Fuente Anjeo 77 Sharks in stock??  

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:15:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMCSGT0331] [#12]
Originally Posted By SnprPSG1:
Anyone know of any shops that have the Arturo Fuente Anjeo 77 Sharks in stock??  

Thanks
View Quote
I literally just bought a box of those on December 22nd, it's still in transit to my house. Go to the link below and sign up for in-stock notifications. As soon as you get an email with a box in stock, immediately buy it because in demand boxes like this only last a few minutes once the email goes out! Stuff like this is usually released around the winter holiday season, so you might be out of luck for this year. However, still sign up for notifications at Cigar Country because they sometimes sell boxes at odd times during the year when you least expect something to be released!

https://cigarcountry.com/product/arturo-fuente-anejo-no77-shark/

Fuente Anjeo 77 Shark is a very difficult box to get, so signing up for in-stock notifications is your best route, unless you're very close with a Fuente dealer. I actually just picked up a box of Fuente Between The Lines, a 2023 Opus X 7 set, and a 5 pack of Opus X Lost City Carlito "A" size cigars from my local shop!
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#13]
I literally just bought a box of those on December 22nd, it's still in transit to my house. Go to the link below and sign up for in-stock notifications. As soon as you get an email with a box in stock, immediately buy it because in demand boxes like this only last a few minutes once the email goes out! Stuff like this is usually released around the winter holiday season, so you might be out of luck for this year. However, still sign up for notifications at Cigar Country because they sometimes sell boxes at odd times during the year when you least expect something to be released!

https://cigarcountry.com/product/arturo-fuente-anejo-no77-shark/

Fuente Anjeo 77 Shark is a very difficult box to get, so signing up for in-stock notifications is your best route, unless you're very close with a Fuente dealer. I actually just picked up a box of Fuente Between The Lines, a 2023 Opus X 7 set, and a 5 pack of Opus X Lost City Carlito "A" size cigars from my local shop!
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Great thread here. I need to hop in this sub-forum more often!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top