BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/13/2024 8:33:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Check you ethics laws. Many states made ethics investigations mandatory during the summer of love era. Use a little lefty lawfare and file numerous complaints against the traitors. Start combing though your criminal laws as well.

If you own a business trespass them.

There are many legal ways of making your disapproval known.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Vote them out!  This commie state uses Dominion to determine elections.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, that sucks. What exactly does the Colorado AWB do?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:07:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#5]
It’s all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Californians doing what Californians do.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought they did this long ago?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
View Quote

And there it is.  All California’s fault.  I’m sure it has nothing to do with two generations of leftists being churned out under your noses in your own high schools and universities.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:13:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Bullshit
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#10]
So my old Remington 2+1 semi auto skeet gun is now an "assault weapon" in Colorado?   Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:16:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#11]
https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2024A/bills/2024a_1292_eng.pdf

The relevant bits:

18-12-602. Definitions.

AS USED IN THIS PART 6, UNLESS THE CONTEXT OTHERWISE REQUIRES:
(1) ".50 CALIBER RIFLE" MEANS A CENTER FIRE RIFLE CAPABLE OF FIRING A .50 CALIBER CARTRIDGE. THE TERM DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY ANTIQUE FIREARM, ANY SHOTGUN, INCLUDING A SHOTGUN THAT HAS A RIFLE BARREL, OR ANY MUZZLE-LOADER THAT USES BLACK POWDER FOR HUNTING OR HISTORICAL REENACTMENTS.

(2) (a) "ASSAULT WEAPON", EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SUBSECTION (2)(b) OF THIS SECTION, MEANS:

(I) A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE, OR THAT MAY BE READILY MODIFIED TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE, AND HAS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
  (A) A PISTOL GRIP OR THUMBHOLE STOCK;
  (B) ANY FEATURE CAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING AS A PROTRUDING GRIP THAT CAN BE HELD BY THE NON-TRIGGER HAND;
  (C) A FOLDING, TELESCOPING, OR DETACHABLE STOCK THAT IS OTHERWISE FOLDABLE OR ADJUSTABLE IN A MANNER THAT OPERATES TO REDUCE THE LENGTH, SIZE, OR ANY OTHER DIMENSION, OR OTHERWISE ENHANCES THE ABILITY TO CONCEAL THE WEAPON;
  (D) A MUZZLE BRAKE;
  (E) A FUNCTIONAL GRENADE LAUNCHER OR FLARE LAUNCHER;
  (F) A SHROUD ATTACHED TO THE BARREL, OR THAT PARTIALLY OR COMPLETELY ENCIRCLES THE BARREL, ALLOWING THE BEARER TO HOLD THE FIREARM WITH THE NON-TRIGGER HAND WITHOUT BEING BURNED, BUT EXCLUDING A SLIDE THAT ENCLOSES THE BARREL; OR
  (G) A THREADED BARREL;

(II) ALL OF THE FOLLOWING RIFLES, COPIES, DUPLICATES, VARIANTS, OR ALTERED FACSIMILES WITH THE CAPABILITY OF ANY SUCH WEAPON:
  (A) ALL AK TYPES, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING: (pretty much every a AK variant)
  (B) ALL AR TYPES, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING: (pretty much every AR10, AR15 pattern rifle, and a bunch of shit that isn't AR pattern... SCAR, P90, FAL, DaeWoos, Calicos, Barretts, #alltheHKs, Cetmes, SARs, AUG, Keltecs, a bunch of other bullpups..)
  (C) ALL THOMPSON Pattern RIFLES, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING: (LOL... not sure why thompsons ge t their own subsection here)
  (D) OTHER RIFLE MODELS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO (random shit like Uziz and valmerts and LOL... the Linda Carbine)

(III) A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE THAT HAS A FIXED LARGE-CAPACITY MAGAZINE, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 18-12-302;

(IV) A .50 CALIBER RIFLE;

(V) A SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE, OR THAT MAY BE READILY MODIFIED TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE, IF THE SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL HAS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
 (A) A THREADED BARREL;
 (B) A SECOND PISTOL GRIP OR ADDITIONAL FEATURE CAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING AS A PROTRUDING GRIP THAT CAN BE HELD BY THE NON-TRIGGER HAND;
 (C) A SHROUD THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE BARREL, OR THAT PARTIALLY OR COMPLETELY ENCIRCLES THE BARREL, ALLOWING THE BEARER TO HOLD THE FIREARM WITH THE NON-TRIGGER HAND WITHOUT BEING BURNED, BUT EXCLUDING A SLIDE THAT ENCLOSES THE BARREL;
 (D) A MUZZLE BRAKE;
 (E) THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE AMMUNITION-FEEDING DEVICE AT SOME LOCATION OUTSIDE OF THE PISTOL GRIP; OR
 (F) A BUFFER TUBE, ARM BRACE, OR OTHER PART THAT PROTRUDES HORIZONTALLY BEHIND THE PISTOL GRIP;

(VI) ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PISTOLS, COPIES, DUPLICATES, VARIANTS, OR ALTERED FACSIMILES WITH THE CAPABILITY OF THE FOLLOWING PISTOLS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
 (A) ALL AK TYPES,  (pretty much the pistol versions of the above AK list)
 (B) ALL AR TYPES,  (pretty much the pistol versions of the above AR list)
 (C) OTHER PISTOL MODELS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,  (pretty much the pistol versions of the above list)
 (D) ALL THOMPSON TYPES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,  (pretty much the pistol versions of the above thompson list)
 (E) ALL MAC TYPES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (#alltheMACs)
 (F) ALL UZI-TYPES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,MICRO-UZI; (#alltheUZIs)

(VII) A SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL THAT HAS A FIXED LARGE-CAPACITY MAGAZINE, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 18-12-302;

(VIII) A SHOTGUN WITH A REVOLVING CYLINDER;

(IX) A SEMIAUTOMATIC SHOTGUN THAT HAS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
 (A) A PISTOL GRIP;
 (B) ANY FEATURE CAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING AS A PROTRUDING GRIP THAT CAN BE HELD BY THE NON-TRIGGER HAND;
 (C) A FOLDING, TELESCOPING, OR THUMBHOLE STOCK;
 (D) A FUNCTIONAL GRENADE LAUNCHER OR FLARE LAUNCHER;
 (E) A FIXED LARGE-CAPACITY MAGAZINE, AS DEFINED IN SECTION 18-12-301; OR
 (F) THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE;

(X) ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHOTGUNS, COPIES, DUPLICATES, VARIANTS, OR ALTERED FACSIMILES WITH THE CAPABILITY OF THE FOLLOWING SHOTGUNS:
(A) (a number of garbage 90's scary shotguns)
(B) (a bunch of AK-based shotguns)

(XI) A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO ACCEPT A BELT AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE;

(XII) A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO BE OPERABLE AS AN ASSAULT WEAPON AS DEFINED IN THIS SUBSECTION (2);

(XIII) ANY PART OR COMBINATION OF PARTS DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO CONVERT A FIREARM INTO AN ASSAULT WEAPON AS DEFINED IN THIS SUBSECTION (2).

(2) (b) "ASSAULT WEAPON" DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY FIREARM THAT HAS BEEN MADE PERMANENTLY INOPERABLE; AN ANTIQUE FIREARM MANUFACTURED BEFORE 1899; A REPLICA OF AN ANTIQUE FIREARM; A FIREARM THAT IS MANUALLY OPERATED BY BOLT, PUMP, LEVER, SLIDE ACTION, UNLESS THE FIREARM IS A SHOTGUN WITH A REVOLVING CYLINDER; OR A FIREARM THAT CAN ONLY FIRE RIMFIRE AMMUNITION.

(3) "DETACHABLE MAGAZINE" MEANS AN AMMUNITION-FEEDING DEVICE THAT MAY BE REMOVED FROM A FIREARM WITHOUT DISASSEMBLY OF THE FIREARM ACTION, INCLUDING AN AMMUNITION-FEEDING DEVICE THAT MAY BE READILY REMOVED FROM A FIREARM WITH THE USE OF A BULLET, CARTRIDGE, ACCESSORY, OR OTHER TOOL, OR ANY OTHER OBJECT THAT FUNCTIONS AS A TOOL.

(4) "FIREARM" HAS THE SAME MEANING AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 18-1-901 ("any handgun, automatic, revolver, pistol, rifle, shotgun, or other instrument or device capable or intended to be capable of discharging bullets, cartridges, or other explosive charges.)

(5) "FIXED MAGAZINE" MEANS AN AMMUNITION-FEEDING DEVICE THAT IS PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO A FIREARM, OR CONTAINED IN AND NOT REMOVABLE FROM A FIREARM, OR THAT IS OTHERWISE NOT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE. "FIXED MAGAZINE" DOES NOT INCLUDE AN ATTACHED TUBULAR DEVICE DESIGNED TO ACCEPT, AND CAPABLE OF OPERATING ONLY WITH, .22 CALIBER RIMFIRE AMMUNITION.

(6) "GUN SHOW VENDOR" MEANS ANY PERSON WHO EXHIBITS, SELLS, OFFERS FOR SALE, TRANSFERS, OR EXCHANGES ANY FIREARM, INCLUDING AN ASSAULT WEAPON, AT A GUN SHOW, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE PERSON ARRANGES WITH A GUN SHOW PROMOTER FOR A FIXED LOCATION FROM WHICH TO EXHIBIT, SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, TRANSFER, OR EXCHANGE ANY FIREARM, INCLUDING AN ASSAULT WEAPON.

(7) "LICENSED GUN DEALER" OR "LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER" MEANS ANY PERSON WHO IS A LICENSED IMPORTER, LICENSED MANUFACTURER, OR DEALER WHO IS LICENSED PURSUANT TO 18 U.S.C. SEC. 923, AS AMENDED, AS A FEDERALLY LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER.

(8) "PEACE OFFICER" HAS THE SAME MEANING AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 16-2.5-101.

(9) "RAPID-FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR" MEANS:
(a) ANY MANUAL, POWER-DRIVEN, OR ELECTRONIC DEVICE THAT IS DESIGNED AND FUNCTIONS TO INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM WHEN THE DEVICE IS ATTACHED TO THE FIREARM;
(b) ANY PART OF A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM OR COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT IS DESIGNED AND FUNCTIONS TO INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM BY ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR THE OPERATOR OF THE FIREARM TO MAKE A SEPARATE MOVEMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL FUNCTION OF THE TRIGGER; OR
(c) ANY OTHER DEVICE, PART, OR COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT IS DESIGNED AND FUNCTIONS TO SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM ABOVE THE STANDARD RATE OF FIRE FOR A SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM THAT IS NOT EQUIPPED WITH THAT DEVICE, PART, OR COMBINATION OF PARTS.

18-12-603. Manufacture, import, purchase, sale, offer to sell, and transfer of ownership of assault weapons prohibited - exemptions - penalties.

(1) EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN SUBSECTIONS (2) AND (3) OF THIS SECTION, A PERSON SHALL NOT KNOWINGLY MANUFACTURE, IMPORT, PURCHASE, SELL, OFFER TO SELL, OR TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OF, OR KNOWINGLY CAUSE THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, PURCHASE, SALE, OFFER OF SALE, OR TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF, AN ASSAULT WEAPON.
(3) AN ASSAULT WEAPON SHALL NOT BE SOLD OR TRANSFERRED BY AN INDIVIDUALON OR AFTER JULY 1,2024, TO ANYONE  WITHIN THE STATE, EXCEPT TO:
(a) AN HEIR BY BEQUEST
OR INTESTATE SUCCESSION; OR
(b) A LICENSED GUN OR FIREARMS DEALER, WHO SHALL RENDER THE WEAPON INOPERABLE WITHIN NINETY DAYS OF THE TRANSFER.

18-12-604. Possession of rapid-fire trigger activators prohibited - exemptions - penalties.
(1) EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN SUBSECTION (2) OF THIS SECTION, A PERSON SHALL NOT KNOWINGLY POSSESS A RAPID-FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Square66:

And there it is.  All California’s fault.  I’m sure it has nothing to do with two generations of leftists being churned out under your noses in your own high schools and universities.
View Quote

You don't believe the massive influx of Californians and their well established voting habits has nothing to do with this?

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if this "50 caliber" rifle ban was written intelligently enough to exclude muzzle loaders.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#14]

You don't believe the massive influx of Californians and their well established voting habits has nothing to do with this?

View Quote

A lot less than you think it does.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

This

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m all for some good ole fashioned California bashing, but this one is probably a bit more homegrown for Colorado.  Hell, the place was infested with leftists when I lived there in the early 90’s.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:30:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#16]
The real outrage is... how many threads did Aimless have to nuke so that he has the original "CO Passes AWB" thread?

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:34:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#17]
Originally Posted By redfish86:

This

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m all for some good ole fashioned California bashing, but this one is probably a bit more homegrown for Colorado.  Hell, the place was infested with leftists when I lived there in the early 90’s.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

This

Yeah, a small handful of my HS and college buddies up and moved from Ohio to CO and WA when they became the first to pass recreational marijuana.  One of them didn't even have a job lined up... just quit his hourly Ohio job, put his shit in his car, and left.  I'm willing to bet that was a huge piece of the puzzle of becoming full on hippie-liberal state... a ton of people probably moved to CO/WA/OR there 2012-2016 when they were the only 3 CONUS states to legalize recreational use.

As usual, Ohio comes in the middle of the pack as the 25th state to legalize recreational use.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck those little tyrants.

Openly disobeying unlawful edicts is the American thing to do.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
So my old Remington 2+1 semi auto skeet gun is now an "assault weapon" in Colorado?   Jesus Christ.
View Quote

Even a bolt action if it has DBM and a threaded barrel.

It's a 2nd generation ban on virtually all firearms.

You can keep what you have but you can never "transfer" them..... even to your heirs.

H
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Now over to the Senate?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Just ignore it and live life.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Millennial:

Yeah, a small handful of my HS and college buddies up and moved from Ohio to CO and WA when they became the first to pass recreational marijuana.  One of them didn't even have a job lined up... just quit his hourly Ohio job, put his hit in his car, and left.  I'm willing to bet that was a huge piece of the puzzle of becoming full on hippie-liberal state...

View Quote

Don't tell them it's legal here now. We don't want them back.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#23]
How many Republicans voted for it?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Some survey found that the majority of CO residents weren't born there. Didn't give a break down as to where most of them came from tho.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14563/IMG_0996-3186566.jpg

I haven't read the bill, that's a summary from earlier this year from a news web site.
View Quote

Just a copy of the new WA AWB

The anti 2A folks just copy and paste legislation with revisions here and there

You can't even buy a .22LR pistol with a threaded barrel here now.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Check the politicians, I bet you none of them are from CA.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Well you’d be pretty incorrect sir

The Blueprint: How the Democrats Won Colorado (and Why Republicans Everywhere Should Care)
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#29]
COLORADO STATE SENATE

Looks like CO is another state losing the 2nd Amendment.

In before “the SCOTUS will save us”.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#30]
When is slated to take effect after governor’s signature?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

You have absolutely no proof Californian transplants are voting for this.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#32]
What is so hard to understand about shall not be infringed?

Of course politicians don't understand criminals don't obey laws.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:04:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: terryj] [#33]
Aimless still has those funky NY featureless rifles he can sell you guys. Maybe.

ETA: How long before NM does the same. 5,4,3,2,1....
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#34]
You have all my sympathy here behind enemy lines in IL.

Black robed bastards have done nothing for us.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Ronin76:
I wonder if this "50 caliber" rifle ban was written intelligently enough to exclude muzzle loaders.
View Quote

Probably not. IL passed similar garbage last year and there are still many "gray areas" that can get someone in trouble.
An upside, if you can call it that, is that somewhere around 99 of the 100 or so county sheriffs have gone on record saying they won't arrest on that law.

It's still all bullshit and there is some (not a lot) of hope we can get it ruled unconstitutional at SCOTUS. Keep up the fight CO.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I have two small kids, and regularly take them to events/sports ect. I sit and I listen to the other patents, at least half are from New York or California, and they are the loudest half. They find out what part of the state the are from, then reminisce about shared spots in the home state, then about how great there home state was, then how they miss the [insert leftist ideology].

Direct from the horses mouth they moved hear to vote for the same stuff that made them abandon their homes. Colorado is fuked.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:17:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#38]
I’ve done a lot of shooting in Colorado. One of the most beautiful ranges is near Breckenridge.

But I less bad for Colorado when they bash California transplants. Fuck ‘em if they want to play the blame game.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Efl15:
It’s all so tiresome.
View Quote

It's turning to be California Midwest.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:22:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Vote them out!  This commie state uses Dominion to determine elections.
View Quote

Bad news... it's not just your state. The delivery of the cheat doesn't matter, don't focus on dominion. It's a red herring. The uniparty cheats using all available methods and it can't be stopped by conventional means.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Yeah, a small handful of my HS and college buddies up and moved from Ohio to CO and WA when they became the first to pass recreational marijuana.  One of them didn't even have a job lined up... just quit his hourly Ohio job, put his shit in his car, and left.  I'm willing to bet that was a huge piece of the puzzle of becoming full on hippie-liberal state... a ton of people probably moved to CO/WA/OR there 2012-2016 when they were the only 3 CONUS states to legalize recreational use.

As usual, Ohio comes in the middle of the pack as the 25th state to legalize recreational use.
View All Quotes

This

Marijuana is a way of life for far too many, and most will happily give up enumerated rights so they can smoke their precious weed.

Useless fucking pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By markmars:

Of course politicians don't understand criminals don't obey laws.
View Quote

They understand. It’s just part of their plan to grab more power and make you weak.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:26:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CavScout] [#43]
50 cal LOL ok commie bastards. How many people died from a 50 in the CONUS? One thing is certain, they are scared.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
COLORADO STATE SENATE

https://i.ibb.co/L5Szz5D/IMG-1404.jpg

Looks like CO is another state losing the 2nd Amendment.

In before “the SCOTUS will save us”.
View Quote

Scotus isn’t going to save shit
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Wammel:
I have two small kids, and regularly take them to events/sports ect. I sit and I listen to the other patents, at least half are from New York or California, and they are the loudest half. They find out what part of the state the are from, then reminisce about shared spots in the home state, then about how great there home state was, then how they miss the [insert leftist ideology].

Direct from the horses mouth they moved hear to vote for the same stuff that made them abandon their homes. Colorado is fuked.
View Quote

Same shit here

I travel to CA a lot for work.

About five years back or so I overhear a conversation between three boomer aged California couples in the waiting area for my flight.

They hit it off over something they had in common: all three were flying out to WA to look at properties. All thee then exclaimed "wow!!" when they realized they were all going to look in the same area of WA - right where I live.

The area of WA I live in has grown tremendously since we bought our place around 12 years ago. Almost every new house that has gone up on our once quiet road sold to someone from California
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mancat:

Same shit here

I travel to CA a lot for work.

About five years back or so I overhear a conversation between three boomer aged California couples in the waiting area for my flight.

They hit it off over something they had in common: all three were flying out to WA to look at properties. All thee then exclaimed "wow!!" when they realized they were all going to look in the same area of WA - right where I live.

The area of WA I live in has grown tremendously since we bought our place around 12 years ago. Almost every new house that has gone up on our once quiet road sold to someone from California
View Quote

Aww poor baby..
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Move to a free state
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#48]
When 2 cities of urban trash control the entire state's politics.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Wammel:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By realwar:

Aww poor baby..
View Quote

What's your problem?

The influx fucked up the politics of most west coast states whether you want to admit it or not
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top