Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2018 9:57:02 AM EDT
Iv been watching 4 yr old eastern Ukrain war vids but they are 4 yrs old.
Are there newer youtube vids on other shooting conflicts that are more recent?
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Ukraine seems to be a shit show. Ukranian has no resources to protect its citizens but is trying to disarm the militias that are resisting the russian backed rebels....

Not sure where things stand over their now, not sure if their are any russian controlled areas or not.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know what a "shit show" is.

I wonder why Ukraine cant muster a defense? Do they think they can fight the Ruskies with success?
Russia should go into those small break away states and get them back in line or let them go. The way they are and have been doing it is just killing the country and the people.
What if California wanted to breakaway and put their ANG tanks on the border? It would squashed in a hurry.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Reddit combatfootage
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I stumbled upon this one day and it kept me busy for about 2 weeks!
https://www.funker530.com/topics/combat/page/80/
Just start at page one.
There's different categories too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top