Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 7/17/2023 10:03:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214]
Hearing begins at 10AM ET
Official channel:

Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs Hearing

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/luna-house-oversight-hearing-uaps-uly-26/

The House Oversight Committee has a UAP hearing on July 26th and this time, there will be whistleblowers speaking instead of us listening to another organization repeating the "we ain't found shit" narrative.

David Grusch will be testifying as well as 3 other as-yet-unnamed whistleblowers.

The rumblings were that things were going to be picking up steam and it's sure as shit happening.  Ross Coulthart has stated there is a time crunch for disclosure because of some impending thing.  He won't elaborate much and gives the caveat that he's getting it from a few different sources, along with a "skepticism is healthy" reminder.  Some people jump to "the mothership is on its way" but a more reasonable possibility is that there's a desire to reveal some sort of beneficial tech OR the folks in congress want to get it done before the elections so a new group doesn't come in and reset the clock.  It's definitely intriguing.

NOTE TO ACTIVE TOPIC PEOPLE:  This is not posted in GD.  Know the CoC.

ETA: The speakers will be David Grusch, Lt. Ryan Graves, and Cmdr. David Fravor.  The hearing will be live on NewsNation starting at 10AM ET.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 1:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Very much looking forward to watching this.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#2]
In for the ride. Not gonna speculate where this is all going but it’s certainly fascinating.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I just want the truth to come out.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:18:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#4]
Im very skeptical. This whole new push for disclosure paints a pic that the US Gov is suddenly the good guy and "they're one of us!" because they want answers too gosh darnit!

The Gov as a whole is not our friends. There may be a few with good intentions and leading the charge, but soon as they see this stuff and understand its impact on the world, they'll suddenly decide its best stayed classified.

If any of that UAP stuff would upset the economy or a major industry, cause big banks or shadow families/dynasties or religions to lose money or power to influence the world?? Feggetaboutit. We'll get snow jobbed and be in the unconfirmed realm again. We'll be sitting around like jimmy carter all bummed out the next day.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:51:48 AM EDT
[#5]
In for the disappointment.

Our Government has lied, covered up, and put out so much disinformation, I doubt I believe anything they say.

This is probably another smoke screen.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#6]
If "they" exist and it is revealed that something indeed crashed at Roswell, for example, then what impact will that have on science?

Outside the mainstream theories have always existed, but what branch of science is rooted in conspiracy theory?  I guess chemistry before the 1600s would be close. The Church identified experimental chemistry as alchemy in some cases.  It would be officially squashed but the foundations of modern chemistry are built upon alchemy.

The state has replaced the Church in this case, but it behaves similarly. Most people will shuffle on through their lives without significant change upon disclosure that alien (or at least non-human) intelligent life exists.  I am not one of them, though.

I have always thought that non-human intelligent life exists (not talking dolphins/birds/wayward pets), but that was a matter of faith in the absence of concrete proof. The switch from faith to reality is a jarring one.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cheesebeast:
If "they" exist and it is revealed that something indeed crashed at Roswell, for example, then what impact will that have on science?

Outside the mainstream theories have always existed, but what branch of science is rooted in conspiracy theory?  I guess chemistry before the 1600s would be close. The Church identified experimental chemistry as alchemy in some cases.  It would be officially squashed but the foundations of modern chemistry are built upon alchemy.

The state has replaced the Church in this case, but it behaves similarly. Most people will shuffle on through their lives without significant change upon disclosure that alien (or at least non-human) intelligent life exists.  I am not one of them, though.

I have always thought that non-human intelligent life exists (not talking dolphins/birds/wayward pets), but that was a matter of faith in the absence of concrete proof. The switch from faith to reality is a jarring one.

View Quote

Great question, seems strange to reveal it after all of these years. If they do they're abviously doing it to manipulate people. But how and why is the question
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#8]
It will take more than Government to convince me they exist.  I am suspicious this is another control mechanism or misdirection.

Until I see for myself, I will not believe.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

Our Government has lied, covered up, and put out so much disinformation, I doubt I believe anything they say.

View Quote
This, whats going on that they are trying to distract us from?
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:34:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#10]
Originally Posted By smullen:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smullen:

If this is supposed to be a distraction, it's a piss poor attempt.  The only people who care are already distracted by UFOtwitter.  The general public won't give a shit until CNN runs "aliens are attacking, likely Trump's fault!" as their main headline.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:45:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#11]
For what this is, im highly surprised it hasnt grabbed traction in the MSM.

However I think the majority believes (including MSM) we're not alone and wants UAP and NHI to be real, but nothing matters till hard evidence is exposed and presented.

If it does come out you can bet it'll be the biggest thing since the moon landing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By brass:
Will these be public streaing on something like a CSPAN youtube channel or equivalent?

@Cypher214  Thanks for that postscript on your OP.  Sad that it is needed at all though.
View Quote

I don't know where to watch yet but it'll definitely be live-streaming.  I'll update the thread when a link gets posted. @brass
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 2:09:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#14]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:

However I think the majority believes (including MSM) we're not alone and wants UAP and NHI to be real, but nothing matters till hard evidence is exposed and presented.

If it does come out you can bet it'll be the biggest thing since the moon landing.
View Quote

As for how it impacts our place in the universe, it's orders of magnitude bigger than the moon landing.

There will be a hell of a lot more deniers, that's for damn sure.  Half of the GD posts on any UFO/alien topic are "it's a distraction!" or "they're using the alien threat to force the new world order!"

It's going to be more like "we have some evidence, we don't know where they're from, there's no indication that they present a threat.  Please pretend we never admitted it, stop asking about it, and resume paying taxes".  The scale of the public's reaction will be 100% dependent on how the MSM handles it and they will just follow whatever the democrats tell them to do.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:41:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#15]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 4:42:06 AM EDT
[#16]

One option is a different view of physics.   They know the complete Theory of Everything which we do not have.   We smudge it together in "spacetime".  Perhaps they have a complete equation for "spacetime" as we do for Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism.  They're able to manipulate time and space in a shifted dimension which they can travel between, a different phase of the same dimension the way we use coils of wire to electrically turn motor magnets.  Maybe the theory of different "space time world lines" is correct and they have a way of merging various world timelines which had split off with a big decisions/forks then merged and things like the Mandela effect no longer exist and would be silly to talk about.  I guess it would be like they have a complete view of chemistry while we're at the level of the middle ages alchemists next to their science.

No matter what it is, they'll find a way to shoehorn it into Fear as a fulcrum for leverage to enforce new ideas.  Any new power is never shared, but accumulated to the select few to be used against us.

Perhaps some edge of this disclosure will leak so the general public can tap into that power by duplicating it if they're paying attention, rather than wedging people into more fractured factions thinking all the others are silly and wasting their time mocking each other instead of finding common ground.

View Quote
This has been wonderfully summarized and written down.

Brass - I'm grateful to have you as a mod on this forum Sir (Phil)
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lawmakers-reveal-major-ufo-whistleblowers-and-witnesses-who-will-testify-before-congress/vi-AA1e87yI?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=589e932c2925421bb471d1df3408cfd9&ei=20
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Sgt911:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lawmakers-reveal-major-ufo-whistleblowers-and-witnesses-who-will-testify-before-congress/vi-AA1e87yI?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=589e932c2925421bb471d1df3408cfd9&ei=20
View Quote

Fravor and Graves have already told everything they know to the world so that announcement takes some wind out of the sails.

I was hoping for others similar to Grusch with a bit more inside knowledge.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 10:31:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#19]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Fravor and Graves have already told everything they know to the world so that announcement takes some wind out of the sails.

I was hoping for others similar to Grusch with a bit more inside knowledge.
View Quote

The witnesses will be underwhelming to us, but it is important to get them on record. They have been out front on this with all the attendant risks.

This is a choreographed slow disclosure.  Some of us here know that. We are seeing witnesses who are 2-3 steps back on the upcoming disclosure path. Lawmakers are catching up to the steep learning curve, so expect the hearings to continue to be led by the Senate.

They've followed their pre-determined plan.  We are currently around step #3. Plan seems to be:

1. Pass legislation with whistleblower protections
2. Document and quietly publicize testimony and claims to nudge the narrative in the direction they want.
3. Pass legislation requiring disclosure from Aerospace & .gov with grace period.
4. Pass legislation claiming .gov eminent domain for ownership of materials of unknown origin regardless of possession.
5. Pass legislation absolving all involved of crimes related to UAP programs and off budget spending, should they come forward to congress.  
6. Publicly announce the reality of UAP's and non-human visitors/technology.
7. Announce a normalized classification system of the programs with congressional oversight.  All whistleblowing protections end  as programs are now officially sanctioned. Any leaks will be aggressively prosecuted. Lid is clamped shut.  
8. Research with a wider group of select participants finally begins. Useful tech begins to dribble out in rumors but is all classified.  
9. Dotcom's and other well connected financial players previously shut out are finally allowed to play in the sandbox.  Access to materials, technology and resulting patents become the next billionaire boys club activity, all controlled by .gov.

Power brokers will always fulfill their role. What I hope doesn't get lost is the sense of wonder in all of this.  

What a time to be alive!!

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Here is the link to the livestream.  May want to put it in the op.

https://www.youtube.com/live/KQ7Dw-739VY?si=eUKt5Ru6yJuVOvWH

Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs Hearing
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:35:29 PM EDT
[#21]

One option is a different view of physics.   They know the complete Theory of Everything which we do not have.   We smudge it together in "spacetime".  Perhaps they have a complete equation for "spacetime" as we do for Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism.  They're able to manipulate time and space in a shifted dimension which they can travel between, a different phase of the same dimension the way we use coils of wire to electrically turn motor magnets.  Maybe the theory of different "space time world lines" is correct and they have a way of merging various world timelines which had split off with a big decisions/forks then merged and things like the Mandela effect no longer exist and would be silly to talk about.  I guess it would be like they have a complete view of chemistry while we're at the level of the middle ages alchemists next to their science.

No matter what it is, they'll find a way to shoehorn it into Fear as a fulcrum for leverage to enforce new ideas.  Any new power is never shared, but accumulated to the select few to be used against us.

Perhaps some edge of this disclosure will leak so the general public can tap into that power by duplicating it if they're paying attention, rather than wedging people into more fractured factions thinking all the others are silly and wasting their time mocking each other instead of finding common ground.

View Quote

Very thought provoking and insightful. I always enjoy your take on things even if I don't respond.  

BTW, I had no idea you were a mod.   LOL!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Im very skeptical. This whole new push for disclosure paints a pic that the US Gov is suddenly the good guy and "they're one of us!" because they want answers too gosh darnit!

The Gov as a whole is not our friends. There may be a few with good intentions and leading the charge, but soon as they see this stuff and understand its impact on the world, they'll suddenly decide its best stayed classified.

View Quote
Agree 100%. I'm expecting a letdown, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
There's no real journalism anymore...just programming. If they're not talking about this in the mainstream, it's because they haven't been given their orders yet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CyberSEAL:
There's no real journalism anymore...just programming. If they're not talking about this in the mainstream, it's because they haven't been given their orders yet.
View Quote

Absolutely true. The IC dictates the U.S. news narrative, literally. They decide what stories lead and the exact wording used. They hide it (poorly) with layers of obfuscation, but it is clear to see. That's why opening news segments all use the exact same wording on issues they care about.

Link Posted: 7/21/2023 12:05:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#25]
I read somewhere else that one of witnesses who was scheduled to testify has now backed out after the DoD contacted them. Supposedly NASA also backed out, although my guess is that their testimony was more of the “we have no evidence of UAP’s”.
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone know if the witnesses will be under oath?
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 1:13:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By m1litarymind:
Anyone know if the witnesses will be under oath?
View Quote

I believe that anyone who testifies to congress is always placed under oath, regardless of the topic.
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 8:30:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Really good press conference by Burchett yesterday.   Also, a photo of the Eglin AFB commanding general who is mentioned.

Rep. Burchett and colleagues hold press conference on upcoming Oversight Committee hearing on UAPs

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/21/2023 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm liking Burchett more and more.
including the twang!

Tim Burchett full interview before congressional hearing on UFOs

Link Posted: 7/21/2023 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Solo_:
I'm liking Burchett more and more.
including the twang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRNIa7LO4U
View Quote

Same here. No BS kind of man
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 1:14:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#31]
So are these hearings going to have testimony from credible direct hands on eye witnesses or will this be more of the same; sketchy he-said-she-said 2nd/3rd hand accounts of what my brothers cousins sisters roommate heard?

Ive heard fravors going to be there. I consider him highly credible but whats he going to say that he hasnt already said?
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 1:52:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#32]
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Supposed hearing slide deck leak.  If it’s real, it doesn’t bode well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Supposed hearing slide deck leak.  If it's real, it doesn't bode well.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5952_jpeg-2893567.JPG
View Quote
May be real, but with partial evidence shown - ESPECIALLY if it's materials that get photographed as this for the media.

CERTAINLY, if THAT were to be the "powerful evidence" that required the highest levels of classification as we've been told THEN I'd be ready to throw all this as garbage down the drain.

It would be unacceptably ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:41:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Really good press conference by Burchett yesterday.   Also, a photo of the Eglin AFB commanding general who is mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-hCpZcVD50

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/220504-F-KN521-0006_jpg-2893199.JPG
View Quote
This is why I fucking HATE politicians!!  

At this press conference, Burchett and the female rep state that the commanding general of Eglin refused to brief them on certain classified information.  What they didn't say is that the commanding officer was more than willing to brief Gaetz on that information, because Gaetz is a member of an oversight committee that gives him that access, while Burchett and the other representative are not.  

You can agree or disagree with the selective access based on oversight committee membership, but Burchett and the other rep intentionally misled people into thinking that General was hiding that information from Congress when he was likely just following established procedures.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:58:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLD05] [#36]

If any of that UAP stuff would upset the economy or a major industry, cause big banks or shadow families/dynasties or religions to lose money or power to influence the world?? Feggetaboutit. We'll get snow jobbed and be in the unconfirmed realm again. We'll be sitting around like jimmy carter all bummed out the next day.

View Quote

Money motive is always a good go to.

In this case I believe the civilian government is throwing it's weight around not because they give an absolute one fuck about aliens or not but to liberate potential technologies and assign them to collaborators for further research.

Disruptions is where new money is to be found when old money has control of the old paradigm.

I'm not saying the whole world won't benefit from zero point tech or antigravity/time travel but let's be clear eyed and realize that our congress wants this out so they can choose some winners and ride the new paradigm shift all the way to the new world.  This is their chance to be the railroad barrons of tomorrow in a world that is heavy on horses.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:28:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Foog00] [#37]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
This is why I fucking HATE politicians!!  

At this press conference, Burchett and the female rep state that the commanding general of Eglin refused to brief them on certain classified information.  What they didn't say is that the commanding officer was more than willing to brief Gaetz on that information, because Gaetz is a member of an oversight committee that gives him that access, while Burchett and the other representative are not.  

You can agree or disagree with the selective access based on oversight committee membership, but Burchett and the other rep intentionally misled people into thinking that General was hiding that information from Congress when he was likely just following established procedures.
View Quote

There was an interview with Burchett and George Knapp and Jeremy Korbel on their podcast.  Burchett made it sound he saw something at that meeting or a meeting.  Its at about 5:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2oVd1gnUA
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#38]
There are a number of hypotheses on why disclosure is moving forward.  Off the top of my head, from mundane to out there.

1. Modern sensors in military have come so far that hiding it from military personnel has become impossible.
2. Civilian access to drones, night vision, thermal, phone cameras, etc, have made it hard to hide and it will only get worse.
3. The green tech for energy and transportation that we have hidden from the public will solve climate change, and that is the main driver for disclosure.
4. The technology reverse engineering is going too slow and disclosure opens up public and private resources and people to further efforts.
5. China has made advances in reverse engineering that surpass the US and we have entered an open cold war.
6. China’s spy network can’t gain access to US research, so they are bribing US officials to disclose so they can steal more information on what technologies we have.
7. There is some big event in the near future that is about to happen, and the secrecy needs to be dropped to prepare the public.
8. It’s a con by the military industrial complex to put the world on perpetual war footing to combat aliens.
9. It’s a con by government or the NWO/WEF/Illuminati to eliminate religion and create a one world government.
10. The book of revelation is unfolding since the creation of Israel as a nation again and these are angels and demons, making this part of the end times.
11. The human/alien hybridization program has reached a stage where Jacob’s “the big change” is about to happen.
12. There is a power pissing match between congress, the DOD, and private aerospace companies.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#39]
There are a number of hypotheses on why disclosure is moving forward.  Off the top of my head, from mundane to out there.

1. Modern sensors in military have come so far that hiding it from military personnel has become impossible.
2. Civilian access to drones, night vision, thermal, phone cameras, etc, have made it hard to hide and it will only get worse.
3. The green tech for energy and transportation that we have hidden from the public will solve climate change, and that is the main driver for disclosure.
4. The technology reverse engineering is going too slow and disclosure opens up public and private resources and people to further efforts.
5. China has made advances in reverse engineering that surpass the US and we have entered an open cold war.
6. China's spy network can't gain access to US research, so they are bribing US officials to disclose so they can steal more information on what technologies we have.
7. There is some big event in the near future that is about to happen, and the secrecy needs to be dropped to prepare the public.
8. It's a con by the military industrial complex to put the world on perpetual war footing to combat aliens.
9. It's a con by government or the NWO/WEF/Illuminati to eliminate religion and create a one world government.
10. The book of revelation is unfolding since the creation of Israel as a nation again and these are angels and demons, making this part of the end times.
11. The human/alien hybridization program has reached a stage where Jacob's "the big change" is about to happen.
12. There is a power pissing match between congress, the DOD, and private aerospace companies.
View Quote
Great summary couldn't add to yours and I was willing to make a list myself
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:18:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#40]
View Quote
Heads up: in Daniel 9 the sacrifices/offerings will be stopped, then a sacrilegious thing (an idol of some sort) will be set up that ticks everyone off and kicks off what Christ told of in Matt 24:15 and Mark 13:14.

So if you want to get an idea for when things are lining up for the end, start watching whats going on with the group wanting to build the 3rd temple In Jerusalem and start sacrificing red heifers. Thats really the only group on earth that is planning Sacrifices again, so it seems to fit. If thats the Sacrifices the Bible is talking about, then things are speeding up, and so will the UAP/aliens/unnatural phenomenon .
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 6:11:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#41]

View Quote

This Dr Kirkpatrick is not ever going to be open with congress (he probably rightly views many of them as likely and potential traitors and sellouts to the chicoms) and the American people (we've got along this long without knowing).
So unless they have the whistleblowers like Grusch , it will be another big flat nothing
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Grusch's opening statement has been released.  Pretty short and to the point.  On Twitter @ddeanjohnson.  Can't post link from my phone.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:55:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#44]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

All I want from this is a small nugget of new information.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
It will take more than Government to convince me they exist.  I am suspicious this is another control mechanism or misdirection.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

I have never seen the nation of India, but I have no doubt that it exists.
Have you turned on a TV or looked at the news on the internet?  I'm looking at FoxNews on the TV right now and they are talking about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lawmakers-claim-ufo-cover-ups-from-pentagon-military-as-witnesses-head-to-congress
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/intelligence-officer-to-reveal-ufo-evidence-in-front-of-congress/ss-AA1ekJI7
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/congress-is-getting-serious-about-ufos-just-dont-call-them-that/ar-AA1ehZMs
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/17/politics/ufos-congress-history/index.html
https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/ex-top-defense-official-expects-new-details-on-pentagons-retrieval-of-ufos/

It is even making international news:
https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-750119
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/ufos-congress-alien-house-committee-whistleblower

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 5:06:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#47]

This One?

The actual link: https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Ryan-HOC-Testimony.pdf

Text of PDF:
View Quote
Negative, that's not Grusch's opening statement - that's Grave's (pilot).

Grusch's should be even more revealing - he should be directly imply that he has proof of non human technology AND biology.

ETA this is Grusch's -damn I don't know how to link Twitter

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ddeanjohnson/status/1683916952215904290?[/tweet]

Anyway, cropped center statement that summarizes everything

(Grusch)

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#48]
The full hearing will be on NewsNation tomorrow starting at 10AM ET with commentary by Ross Coulthart during the breaks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
The full hearing will be on NewsNation tomorrow starting at 10AM ET with commentary by Ross Coulthart during the breaks.
View Quote
Ross is an international treasure.

PS Ross minutes ago commenting

The truth about UFOs | 7NEWS

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Hoping to find a reserved youtube channel for the hearings live feed.  But nothing I found yet.
Will have to listen while at work tomorrow
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top