Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2023 12:13:08 AM EDT
I am getting copies of the same IM from this person...  he says he's not sending them.  The contents are exactly the same, but the timestamp is accurate to when I get another copy.  It's like something is stuck in the queue.

I've now deleted them, (screenshot from above it before I deleted them just now).

Help?
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Just send the poor guy a 3-lug adaptor.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:46:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PvtJoeBauers] [#2]
I’ve never had that many but happens to me too. It was supposedly fixed several months ago but started back up in the past two or three weeks.

These two pairs. In the past members were threatening to cancel deals with each other over it.

Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 1:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
It's definitely more than doubles...  I've got 4-5 of the same message over the course of a few hours.  I finally replied to him asking him to stop sending me the message.  He replied in a new IM and said he only sent it once...  then I got that new reply from him 4-5 times over the course of a few hours.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Happens to me all the time, the IM system is glitchy AF.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#6]
@thehun06
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:
@thehun06
View Quote

Glad I’m not the only one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top