Originally Posted By st0newall:

i guess you havent heard about jan6
View Quote

An unauthorized tour?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

Our side has non of the above.
View Quote

hey now...Mike Johnson came out yesterday and told them not to get so angry .
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:08:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ltcdwb] [#3]
It reminds me of the riots that went along with the DNC convention.  In fact if I remember correctly, the convention was in Chicago.  Lots of anarchist and paid protestors.

ETA: I forgot to mention this was the 1968 DNC Convention.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

The media and politicians want us to focus on these college protests.

What are they trying to redirect everyone from looking at?  Nothing is organic, this is all funded and staged, and many of these protesters don't even know why they're there.

Always watch the other hand.

View Quote

This...there is some other motive.
It could be as simple as a test run for social anxiety tampering...you know like a game for them.

Red states better be looking at this and taking notes.
It will be a thing
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
These protests are really anti-Westernism, which has been fermented on campuses for fucking decades. The whole Israel/Palestine thing is irrelevant. They just hate us, and it's a convenient pretext.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.
View Quote

It's the support they have from government that makes them dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

View Quote

And lawyers. They have lawyers.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Esterhase:
These protests are really anti-Westernism, which has been fermented on campuses for fucking decades. The whole Israel/Palestine thing is irrelevant. They just hate us, and it's a convenient pretext.
View Quote

Exactly correct.

This is about an assault on Western Civilization, Chivalry, and the Judeo-Christian Ethic.

The Jewish state is just the trip wire.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Those modern day pussy hippies would fold like a house of cards if the proper amount of hickory was applied
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Paul:
1968 says hold my beer.

There is way less angst from the Palestinians than the Hippies of the 1960s. That's a factor of the numbers as the Hippies out number the Palestinians about 10,000 to 1.

What is different is the news coverage as back in 1968 a video camera and recorder weighed 80 pounds and cost $50,000. Now they weigh ounces and cost hundreds so everyone has a camera and there will be coverage of every street fart.
View Quote

68 was due to the draft, which was a real thing impacting Americans. Once the draft ended so did the riots.

What we have now is over fake issues the left is pushing. Palestinians, BLM, trannies, or whatever.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#11]
White privileged college dumbasses fighting against black police officers.  That seems ironic somehow.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Come on man!  What are the odds that a terrorist got past our super secure southern border?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

There is a job posting locally near me offering $20 bucks an hour full time with benefits,  for multiple community activists to "Fight for the working class".
It is all about organizing, coordinating, canvassing, social justice etc.

They are heavily funded and preparing for what is to come. I thought about applying just to get in the inside,  but I already work a full time job,  a part time job, and take care of my house and kids. I have no free time.
I also could not provide any proof of vaccination as I am a pure blood.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Alaska, is pretty left leaning from all the liberals moving up and most villagers. Hell Anchorage has north of 3000 Muslims and built a 16,000 sf Mosque for $3.5 million.
View Quote

Had no idea.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Had no idea.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Alaska, is pretty left leaning from all the liberals moving up and most villagers. Hell Anchorage has north of 3000 Muslims and built a 16,000 sf Mosque for $3.5 million.

Had no idea.

Jihad by migration is encouraged.  

The origins of Islam as a belligerent political entity can, in many ways, be traced back to the hijrah or migration of Muhammad and a band of his followers from Mecca to Medina. This event is seen as so important in the development of Islam that it serves as the starting point for the Muslim calendar.

The pattern of viewing migration as a precursor to jihad left deep traces in the Qur’an. For example:

“Those who have believed and those who have emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah – those expect the mercy of Allah” (Qur’an 2:218)

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#18]
We’re living in a combination of Weimar Germany and pre-soviet Russia.  Not sure how it’s going to end but it’s not looking good.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#19]
I hope you're right Bro, it's what's needed most right now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:40:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#20]
I can’t convince you because it will. The left, and right, knows what’s at stake. We know what’s at stake, we see things falling apart around us at a speed I never thought I would see. Like grounding an ocean goer on an Indian beach. Faster captain, faster!

This election is likely the last. Climate change is that important isn’t it. Our hemorrhaging southern border has likely set a number of things in motion. Things that cannot be undone without brutally consequential pain. Pain that no one here is ready to endure. Even with brutal pain, I’m unsure if we can recall what’s been done by this legion.

If you believe that what’s happening has been prophesied, you know it will not be undone until THE end.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By mordecai:
Yawn...
View Quote

pretty much.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:09:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#22]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:17:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#23]
America watching the reaction of the nationwide anti-America communist indoctrinated, who react to murder and rape of almost 2000 people as being to support the murdering rapists- has been a much needed wake up call.  I for one am glad to see it going to full retard.  Ramp it up even more - dipshits.  They will go light some shit on fire and make sure the cameras are there.

Our educational system is fundamentally broken and has turned into broken shit indoctrination.  Time to shine the light on that.  I love that they expell the normal students, and that too needs to ramp up to a solid 15% expulsion rate, so those sane ones can go to private school or home school, so we'll have some people left to actually be functional.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#24]

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

The protests, which began when students took over Columbia University’s Morningside Heights campus lawn last week, have mushroomed nationwide.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

More at link

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:
I can’t convince you because it will. The left, and right, knows what’s at stake. We know what’s at stake, we see things falling apart around us at a speed I never thought I would see. Like grounding an ocean goer on an Indian beach. Faster captain, faster!

This election is likely the last. Climate change is that important isn’t it. Our hemorrhaging southern border has likely set a number of things in motion. Things that cannot be undone without brutally consequential pain. Pain that no one here is ready to endure. Even with brutal pain, I’m unsure if we can recall what’s been done by this legion.

If you believe that what’s happening has been prophesied, you know it will not be undone until THE end.
View Quote

Sums things up rather well .  Things can't be reversed because a good portion of R's are basically dems .  SCOTUS Judges are " Criminals" , they are targets now .

Runaway trains eventually run out of track .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#26]
I just have to shake my head sometimes in disgust. Some of us were sounding the alarm (me, for example, since the 1970s). We were minimized, scoffed at, derided, etc. Our message was simply to beware of the ugly and dangerous future ahead and how it could be avoided. Next time y'all go to belittle someone for warning about this stuff, consider that they might just be thinking and seeing a bit farther ahead than you.

Or, it could've just been that broken clock thing and we really were crazy.

Me... I'm fixin' lots of popcorn 'cause this shit is just all too tiresome and my give-a-damn is finally busted.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#28]

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.
View Quote

Their spear is the government and its tyrannical selective/abusive prosecution. They’ll harass, beat up, maim, and kill without even a second look, but an innocent self defender fights back? Full weight of prosecution.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Just watching these children protest ...they can hardly articulate their entire point.
It's the payoff of years of social engineering...mindless drones angry at the new thing that's come across their phones...and serious enough to light themselves on fire over it .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

I think the chaos we seen in 2020, will look like kids play this election. The left has been doing a lot of training and there are a shit ton of videos showing it.

Just watching these children protest ...they can hardly articulate their entire point.
It's the payoff of years of social engineering...mindless drones angry at the new thing that's come across their phones...and serious enough to light themselves on fire over it .

Nothing but louder, more in-your-face Tide Pod eaters.  We're fucked.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Right now it’s  just the Jewish Hate groups.

I don’t understand why they are protesting on American Campuses. They should take that to Israel or Palestine. Or if they are unhappy with Biden’s piss poor foreign policies, they can go to DC and ask for their votes back.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Just what do you think the republicans/conservatives and the “right” half of the independents are going to do differently this time (when the R loses)?

As stated:  yaaaawn.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18716/04084A54-C5ED-4714-A09A-9B828F38C81B-2494222.jpg
View Quote

This, ain't nobody rioting over Trump losing to Pedo Joe again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Fuck those expensive indoctrination centers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Bring it on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

An unauthorized tour?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Originally Posted By st0newall:

i guess you havent heard about jan6

An unauthorized tour?

a riot. a protest that got out of hand.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Silly me, I thought this was all pretty much bullshit myself and obvious what the real goals were.

Why would so many of these super lefty folks be jewish and happen to be supporting these protesters?

Lacking a George Floyd event, the current Gaza/Israel conflict is just the useful tool being utilized for us to lose even more freedom. All I hear about is "hate speech" and people wanting to curb free speech and any type of large protests.

Pretty obvious and it has been exposed who is funding this shit, the same folks who did BLM and Antifa, what is the real purpose?

They are praying for violence so new laws can be passed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Vote4Cthulhu:

1968 had disparate elements on the left that were radical, active, and empowered by politics or violence. The modern left is far more cohesive. If you think we'll see those fractured elements and infighting on the left at the level of '68, can you outline how you see that unfolding?
View Quote

Lots of pro Israel vs Hamas on the left.
Lots of illegals vs non illegals on the left.
Throw in the libs that don’t think Biden is liberal enough on all the stances.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#38]
For lent I gave upon the news and this place. Yeah, I think I’m going to make that a permanent thing. I was much happier then. Let the world burn around me idgaf. I’ll be outside cutting wood with a smile on my face.

Later gators, sorry about the doom.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By enigmalg:

Their spear is the government and its tyrannical selective/abusive prosecution. They’ll harass, beat up, maim, and kill without even a second look, but an innocent self defender fights back? Full weight of prosecution.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By enigmalg:

More than enough to keep the stinking kulaks, reactionaries and counter-revolutionaries in their place for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Over on Riot Thread we predict that it will only take one George Floyd type incident to set it off again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#42]
I believe we could see a serious disruption and chaos unfold at the Democratic Convention this year.

The pro-Palestinian groups within the USA will amp things up to maximum volume around the time of the convention to get the most political traction and support possible.  Things will probably quiet down right before the election though, since they're not fan of Trump.

Don't mistake the infighting in the Democratic party for anything that's going ot have a beneficial outcome for the GOP in the fall.  When it comes down to it those idiots will vote for Biden in the Fall.  Just like many of us are not Trump Cultists, but will definitely vote for him this Fall.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#43]
History repeats itself when there are more stupid fuckers than smart fuckers! This time around the stupid fuckers are in massive quantities which will make for much more than usual violence. Hopefully the increased violence will be towards the stupid fuckers rather than the smart ones.

I think it’s time we reopen the RIOT THREAD.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By K9-Bob:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54857/IMG_0651_jpeg-3197307.JPG

Maybe Kyle will come out of retirement.
View Quote

He doesn’t need to. We will need 250000 more like him though. The left will reap what they sow as long as the right stays true to its core values and doesn’t go RINO like it’s feckless bought by commie Chyna leaders.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Dancing with the Stars in gonna be lit and have massive ratings increases as many will ignore this and bury their heads in the sand.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SAE:

It was a love tap anyway.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SAE:
Originally Posted By Ronin76:
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:

Bwahahaha, that's fucking gangster right there.

Yup. You could see plain as day that she was convinced that he would never hit a girl. Until he did.

It was a love tap anyway.

She wasn’t a girl. Dirty commies are not people. They are empty husks filled with lies and hate. Punch away!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Who would violence benefit? I doubt it will be violent.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
View Quote

The violence benefits Marxist Community Organizers.  Just like it did in 1968.  Study history.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
View Quote

The satanic government because it further continues the proxy of mommy and daddy. Restricting what little Freedom we still have.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#50]
It’s about time to make a move and get it on.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top