BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kharn:

He will probably end up fondling junk and yelling about removing shoes and belts at the airport.

Kharn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

and he will likely stay unemployed in that field

I mean what department wants to hire a liability?
Unless he goes to work for the feds.

He will probably end up fondling junk and yelling about removing shoes and belts at the airport.

Kharn

Or he’ll move to Tennessee and find another department low standards.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't care for videos that attack cops, but this cop and his agency needs exposed.  Any agency that would hire a cop that was removed from another agency with a history of anger problems needs to be investigated and sued.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FunYun1983:

Maybe one day all the good officers will get on a podium and talk about how they told they're retarded brother that his charges were denied and hes on the shit list till his employment review is complete.

Until then, I see no evidence that they simply aren't all shitheads covering for each other.
View Quote

LOL i concur. it’s unreal the support & coverups on this. don’t matter, us peons sponsor it all anyway.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Police have a great pattern of finding one person to pin all the blame on as a scapegoat to protect the rest of the tribe.
View Quote

Is there a group that doesn't?

If so, let me know. I have never found one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Yeah, I definitely got that vibe.  He saw the ID and kinda started to talk with the "Oh you stepped in some sticky shit now man" tone.  I get that he's not going to argue officer HulkSmash's facts with him or start a confrontation... I mean he wasn't there.  But the comments very much came across to me as saying 'you sure you wanna do this bro'?

You know what impressed me.  That after he treated her like that she held it very together and really never talked to him in anything other than a calm tone.  I would NOT have been able to pull that off.  She makes a very calm statement in the car and he whips himself into a frenzy, starts to scream at her and then hyper-slams his own car door.  She may have made some mistakes early on but she's clearly more in charge of her own emotions than he is.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
I do wish officer 2 would have made it a bit more clear, but body cams and all, he has to be careful as well.  It would suck for a seemingly good cop like him get berated for some kind of preferential treatment (even though it wasn’t that  at all).

Yeah, I definitely got that vibe.  He saw the ID and kinda started to talk with the "Oh you stepped in some sticky shit now man" tone.  I get that he's not going to argue officer HulkSmash's facts with him or start a confrontation... I mean he wasn't there.  But the comments very much came across to me as saying 'you sure you wanna do this bro'?

You know what impressed me.  That after he treated her like that she held it very together and really never talked to him in anything other than a calm tone.  I would NOT have been able to pull that off.  She makes a very calm statement in the car and he whips himself into a frenzy, starts to scream at her and then hyper-slams his own car door.  She may have made some mistakes early on but she's clearly more in charge of her own emotions than he is.

Even a lot of animals are smart enough to switch gears to slow, deliberate movements in order to avoid stimulating a predatory response in predators.  Kind of like my cat slows WAAAAAAY down when my GSD gets a burr up his ass and tries to initiate a chase.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By UV18:

View All Quotes

Police have a great pattern of finding one person to pin all the blame on as a scapegoat to protect the rest of the tribe.

I’m glad we agree that it happens.  Now you should understand the folly in police investigating themselves.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Maybe, but moving to TN from FL, in my area the police city/ Sherriff act much differently in a very positive way. What I saw and experienced in 30+ years in S FL is a total night and day difference. I'll give my local LE departments credit/support for not being what I expected after living in FL.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

and he will likely stay unemployed in that field

I mean what department wants to hire a liability?
Unless he goes to work for the feds.

Kharn

Minneapolis might take him. Of all the police departments in the twin cities, only the airport police are properly staffed right now. The Minneapolis police department is still short 300 cops. They're desperate. You can be a 21 year old kid fresh out of the 2 year technical program for criminal justice and get hired on here making North of $70,000/year with zero prior experience. Yet nobody is taking it. You'd have to be crazy or desperate to seek employment here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:
The city deleted their Facebook within 40 minutes of the video being posted. Charges dropped and cop fired within less than 24 hours. That may be the fastest I've seen that happen.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rdsr:

Bitch about clicks all you want, but my YouTube videos get more real world government accountability than my lawsuits could ever do in 100 years. Government doesn't care about having to pay money.... they care about the public learning what bad things they've done, as well as political consequences.

You were spot on. Seems like he was protected till the video and publicity came out.

Two months the city and P.D. says everything is fine. Video out less than one(?) week and cop is gone.
Roy
The city deleted their Facebook within 40 minutes of the video being posted. Charges dropped and cop fired within less than 24 hours. That may be the fastest I've seen that happen.

The slimy cowards have now taken their phones off the hook.  

WANE 15 has reached out to both the South Whitley Police Department and the South Whitley Town Council, but it appears the phones have been disconnected.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By parshooter:

WANE 15 has reached out to both the South Whitley Police Department and the South Whitley Town Council, but it appears the phones have been disconnected.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By parshooter:

Bitch about clicks all you want, but my YouTube videos get more real world government accountability than my lawsuits could ever do in 100 years. Government doesn't care about having to pay money.... they care about the public learning what bad things they've done, as well as political consequences.

You were spot on. Seems like he was protected till the video and publicity came out.

Two months the city and P.D. says everything is fine. Video out less than one(?) week and cop is gone.
Roy

Next they’ll change the name on the signs as you drive into town.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#11]

I’m glad we agree that it happens.  Now you should understand the folly in police investigating themselves.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#13]
"South Whitley police officer in viral video no longer on the force ‘due to public safety’ "

Public safety? Were they worried he might go rogue or worried the town might?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#14]
What are the chances the town meeting will be live-streamed? That would be worthy of pay per view.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Vne:

Oh, you know fir a fact he beats his wife? That's amazing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:
Originally Posted By Imzadi:
Originally Posted By Lug1:

I think this is a completely reasonable statement. I disagree with none of it. I merely made the decision to stop gathering the facts of this case from a lawyer that is clearly intent on using fallacious arguments to gather emotionally driven clicks. I'll wait for an attorney with a more professional presentation to discuss the case. I don't see why that's such an offensive attitude to take.

That lawyer is a member here, so when you go calling people liars and unprofessional based on your opinion remember that.

I literally don't give a single flying fuck. My opinion is warranted. And you show me where I called him a liar. I didn't, though what he did isn't far off. I do think it was an unprofessional comment to make. If he hadn't made them I'd be solidly in agreement with him and I'm sure I'd have actually finished the video. But maybe he thinks those comments bolster his case? He should make those comments in front of whatever jury he eventually finds himself before and see if they help.
Fallacious equal lies.  I literally don't give a flying fuck if you give a flying fuck.  You have stated who you are and what you stand for in your posts here.  LOL.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333874/Screenshot_2024-04-19_12_14_35-3192182.png

Fallacious also equals illogical.
But you're goddamn right I've stated who I am and what I stand for. I'm a guy that can be turned off by deceptive and/or illogical comments designed to invoke emotion. I believe in facts, truth, and often times (but not always)... the law.

Deceptive means lies.

I chose my words carefully because words are nuanced. I never used the word liar. Feel free to quote me all day long but there's no need to put words in my mouth. The lawyer absolutely made comments that were forms of informal fallacies. The thin blue line comment was the clearest example. And did he or did he not insinuate that the cop beats his wife? Got any direct evidence for that? What if he's wrong? I call that a deceptive practice. What would you call it?

He didn't say that the cop beats his wife. He also picked his words carefully. He suggested that somebody check on the guy's wife since cops are involved in a lot of domestic violence and the cop is a hot head.

And I didn't say that he said the cop beats his wife. I said he insinuated it, which he clearly did. I don't think even the attorney would deny this fact.

And his insinuation was actually quite correct

It would be both reasonable and prudent for his wife's family to look in on her, given his personality and his performance at work.  

There is nothing wrong with saying the truth, that particular cop is probably in a higher risk group for domestic violence.  He may not be, but given his history you cannot rule it out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Roy
View Quote

How long until he sues and gets him job back with back pay?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Guy shouldn’t be a cop. Has anyone checked on his wife?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Klaatu_barada_nikto:
I don't care for videos that attack cops, but this cop and his agency needs exposed.  Any agency that would hire a cop that was removed from another agency with a history of anger problems needs to be investigated and sued.
View Quote

That was not an attack video more like expose asshole behavior video.....cop needs his ass beat.  The way he acts my guess is if he continues in to be employed as a a cop someone is going to accommodate him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#19]

It would be both reasonable and prudent for his wife's family to look in on her, given his personality and his performance at work.  

There is nothing wrong with saying the truth, that particular cop is probably in a higher risk group for domestic violence.  He may not be, but given his history you cannot rule it out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

I think this is a completely reasonable statement. I disagree with none of it. I merely made the decision to stop gathering the facts of this case from a lawyer that is clearly intent on using fallacious arguments to gather emotionally driven clicks. I'll wait for an attorney with a more professional presentation to discuss the case. I don't see why that's such an offensive attitude to take.

That lawyer is a member here, so when you go calling people liars and unprofessional based on your opinion remember that.

I literally don't give a single flying fuck. My opinion is warranted. And you show me where I called him a liar. I didn't, though what he did isn't far off. I do think it was an unprofessional comment to make. If he hadn't made them I'd be solidly in agreement with him and I'm sure I'd have actually finished the video. But maybe he thinks those comments bolster his case? He should make those comments in front of whatever jury he eventually finds himself before and see if they help.
Fallacious equal lies.  I literally don't give a flying fuck if you give a flying fuck.  You have stated who you are and what you stand for in your posts here.  LOL.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333874/Screenshot_2024-04-19_12_14_35-3192182.png

Fallacious also equals illogical.
But you're goddamn right I've stated who I am and what I stand for. I'm a guy that can be turned off by deceptive and/or illogical comments designed to invoke emotion. I believe in facts, truth, and often times (but not always)... the law.

Deceptive means lies.

I chose my words carefully because words are nuanced. I never used the word liar. Feel free to quote me all day long but there's no need to put words in my mouth. The lawyer absolutely made comments that were forms of informal fallacies. The thin blue line comment was the clearest example. And did he or did he not insinuate that the cop beats his wife? Got any direct evidence for that? What if he's wrong? I call that a deceptive practice. What would you call it?

He didn't say that the cop beats his wife. He also picked his words carefully. He suggested that somebody check on the guy's wife since cops are involved in a lot of domestic violence and the cop is a hot head.

And I didn't say that he said the cop beats his wife. I said he insinuated it, which he clearly did. I don't think even the attorney would deny this fact.

And his insinuation was actually quite correct

Exactly what I'm saying.  
  If that dudes father in law saw the video I believe he would ask his daughter some questions.    
  And it would be a reasonable response.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:56:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 21usernamechecksout] [#20]
Weasels top to bottom in that town.

1. The dad told his daughter not to roll the window down all the way, a point the father made to the cop which immediately dismissed.

2. 98% of people  are going to hesitate when a cop asks you to get out of your vehicle, because that's not the usual SOP for a traffic stop.
The first things going through your mind is "why, what did I do wrong" and " Am I being  arrested"
You can understand a teenager being pulled over for the first time is a little nervous.
Your natural inclination is to verbally  defend your self, and have a tendency to resist that demand.

Now that officer friendly is fired
Is he open to a civil suit for violating the girls civil rights and or assault?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

In my head I got the picture of the town's sign with Groucho glasses on and all the city officials wearing them.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By jcduchock:
"South Whitley police officer in viral video no longer on the force ‘due to public safety’ "

View Quote

One should expect that kind of weasel wordery in these kinds of statements.

What you have here, folks, is an example of why freedom of the press and advocacy matters. All the power players in this had the evidence for an extended period of time with zero action. It took sunlight to bring about public scrutiny on the decision makers...not least of which was among the people who live there and appear to be severely unhappy with how they've decided to do business.

Had it not been for public outcry generated by somebody having the balls to call government on their bullshit, this would get swept under the rug.

If you want to know how you clean up government corruption, this is it.

That's why bullshit "national security" excuses need to be done away with at the federal level because sunlight is necessary to disinfect so the public can hold bad actors accountable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JosephTurrisi:

How long until he sues and gets him job back with back pay?
View Quote

Assuming they aren't retarded, he was given a hearing first and then fired for cause.

That's all that's required to fire him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
Is he open to a civil suit for violating the girls civil rights and or assault?
View Quote

Sure.

He can try to argue qualified immunity in that he didn't know it was unconstitutional for him to do what he did. The courts seem to be sucker for the most bullshit QI claims but this one I don't think an appellate court would green light even if they did find a particularly dim simp for police abuse of authority to rule in the officer's favor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
He should probably find a different line of work.
View Quote

The Indiana Department of Corrections has lots of job training programs he can take advantage of.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#26]
"Get off my scene!"

Geez. What a fucking dick.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Creatyre:
If a police officer is determined to have lied on video, bad things will happen to them too. Career ending bad things. Brady cop things.
View Quote

If I slap my knee any harder, I'll have to go see an orthopedic surgeon
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#28]
What is a fair and reasonable time to allow a person to produce the driver license before escalating?  10 seconds?  30?  A full minute?  It seems a lot of this would have been avoided if he had waited a few more seconds and let her brain and her fingers get synched.   Ticket her and send her on her way.  Would still have his job also.

I did a double take though when he yelled at the old dude for trying to drive around.  A few extra seconds of explaining in a normal voice would have worked, old dude was probably just afraid to back up for fear of hitting something while the cops were present.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:47:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beltfed308] [#29]
Originally Posted By Max429:
What is a fair and reasonable time to allow a person to produce the driver license before escalating?  10 seconds?  30?  A full minute?  It seems a lot of this would have been avoided if he had waited a few more seconds and let her brain and her fingers get synched.   Ticket her and send her on her way.  Would still have his job also.

I did a double take though when he yelled at the old dude for trying to drive around.  A few extra seconds of explaining in a normal voice would have worked, old dude was probably just afraid to back up for fear of hitting something while the cops were present.

View Quote

Old dude wasn't going 5-7 over the limit with a headlight out  during the day. 2nd officer just "observed" during the scene protection segment. Interesting in a Mutual of Omaha sort of way.

Small town? Great way to polish your image I guess.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:14:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: prolapsed_cranium] [#30]
I don't know about that.  I read the resource officer's comments as "You done fucked up and you better have an air-tight report on this".
View All Quotes
I don't know about that.  I read the resource officer's comments as "You done fucked up and you better have an air-tight report on this".
If he fucked up, an "air-tight report" should mean dick. Cop #2 is just as sus.

To address my own comments, I don't think the 'check on his wife' comment was cool.
The truth doesn't have to be cool. The cop likely beats his wife, and probably challenges any perceived slight.

I suspect the girl went out of her way to act like an asshole and the cop obliged in return.
Being an asshole means the police can assault you because they have leaky tampons?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By prolapsed_cranium:

The truth doesn't have to be cool. The cop likely beats his wife, and probably challenges any perceived slight.

Being an asshole means the police can assault you because they have leaky tampons?
View All Quotes

To address my own comments, I don't think the 'check on his wife' comment was cool.

I suspect the girl went out of her way to act like an asshole and the cop obliged in return.

No. Cops should be held to a higher standard.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By stangwagon:

They’re cops, that’s what’s wrong with them
View Quote

That is an incredibly stupid response.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

In my head I got the picture of the town's sign with Groucho glasses on and all the city officials wearing them.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

“You’re looking for South Whitley.  This is Wouth Shitley.”
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Let’s just start with holding them to the same standard.  If you or I assaulted someone with no lawful reason we’d be in jail until bond was posted.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:06:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dogsandhogs] [#35]

View All Quotes

I honestly can’t think of one.  When someone screws up in manufacturing, higher ed, construction, engineering, or healthcare, the person that screwed up gets disciplined, but everyone gets some training to prevent it happening again.  (When the screw up is serious, and serious is nebulous.)  In other words, everyone gets a taste when a someone screws up big time.

Edit:  Just thought of one.  IT.  lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I was agreeing with what you said, while making fun of anybody who might claim to not know John Bryan was a member here, without singling any particular person out for the making fun part.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

No idea why this is your response to something I posted.

I was agreeing with what you said, while making fun of anybody who might claim to not know John Bryan was a member here, without singling any particular person out for the making fun part.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I don't have an issue with it at all. You just need guys that do their job. If the agency won't allow it, the agency shouldn't do it. If the investigators are being micro-managed and directed, there is ZERO reason to have them doing the investigation. I have arrested plenty of LE for violating laws and zero issue with it.

I have seen cops be arrested as a scapegoat. I ended up testifying and putting the arresting cop on the Brady list due to the way he chose to pick and choose a coroner's report to say the cop caused the death when the coroner said it was undetermined. The prosecutor was not happy when this was pointed out. That guy is a school teacher now and the cop that was arrested got paid.

I have seen more corruption and coverup in private companies than anywhere else. As long as man is involved, nothing will be perfect. Fallen world and all that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:58:56 PM EDT
[#38]

I don't have an issue with it at all. You just need guys that do their job. If the agency won't allow it, the agency shouldn't do it. If the investigators are being micro-managed and directed, there is ZERO reason to have them doing the investigation. I have arrested plenty of LE for violating laws and zero issue with it.

I have seen cops be arrested as a scapegoat. I ended up testifying and putting the arresting cop on the Brady list due to the way he chose to pick and choose a coroner's report to say the cop caused the death when the coroner said it was undetermined. The prosecutor was not happy when this was pointed out. That guy is a school teacher now and the cop that was arrested got paid.

I have seen more corruption and coverup in private companies than anywhere else. As long as man is involved, nothing will be perfect. Fallen world and all that.
View All Quotes

Private companies can't kidnap you, your children, imprison you, nor have huge sway in judicial proceedings. You could kill them where they stood if they tried...consequence free. Oh, and you aren't held at gunpoint to pay for them either.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By dogsandhogs:

I honestly can’t think of one.  When someone screws up in manufacturing, higher ed, construction, engineering, or healthcare, the person that screwed up gets disciplined, but everyone gets some training to prevent it happening again.  (When the screw up is serious, and serious is nebulous.)  In other words, everyone gets a taste when a someone screws up big time.

Edit:  Just thought of one.  IT.  lol
View Quote

I can think of scapegoats for every one of those industries.

And LE is no different. We get training after every dumb cop does something even if they are nowhere near us. Floyd was given as an example right away not to do that. 2 hour training.

8 hours of training for the Bundy standoff. More of the AUSA screwing the pooch but every cop was the real issue according to them. Cops were the scapegoats because they were likely hiding stuff and we need to disclose everything up front. They went into heavy protection mode and I had to reassign guys because of what they labeled past questionable behavior would make them questionable witnesses. You had a DUI 20 years ago..... ya, your testimony can't be used.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#40]
FIRED!  Fucking awesome, now we only have roughly 800,000 more to get rid of.  

I hope he ends up homeless living under a bridge.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

Private companies can't kidnap you, your children, imprison you, nor have huge sway in judicial proceedings. You could kill them where they stood if they tried...consequence free. Oh, and you aren't held at gunpoint to pay for them either.
View Quote

Now read that again.... if you don't think private corporations don't wield huge power, you are living like an ostrich with its head in the sand. I have never held anyone at gunpoint to pay me.....

Killing people has consequences, when done illegally. Gov or private doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By failure:
The emotional officer getting upset and yelling at the bystander is telling.
View Quote

That was fuckin wild

That is the shining example of an unhinged officer. It really doesn't get anymore telling than an example like that. He can't even choke out another excuse or anything other than threats.

I bet if you randomly sample his body cam you will see this behavior day and out and its nothing for but threats all day long. He's incapable of de-escalating any situation even if that de-escalation requires little white lies

Its very clear this officer is a major liability to the department and it will only get worse
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Klaatu_barada_nikto:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Meanwhile, back down at the PD.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:09:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Fuck that guy.

Here we have a certified BTDT operator telling people to read Verbal Judo, and this clown is ripping girls from the cars for suspected vehicle violations.

Using avoidance and de-escalation for self defense with Paul Howe.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jcduchock:

View Quote

Well considering they backed his corrupt ass for several months until public knowledge, I'm going with they didn't see anything wrong with what he did until many members of the public expressed how they really felt.

But by all means, continue to let the government investigate itself.

Any wonder why there's less and less trust in the government?

Cameras are exposing all kinds of interesting events.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:22:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By haveTwo:

View Quote

Just imagine what kind of fucked up shit LEO's did to innocent people before cameras?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:23:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

View Quote

Cough cough/Boeing whistleblower/coughcough
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:31:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:
How many fathers would take the law into their own hands after seeing a cop assault their daughter like that?  

I'm betting zero.

View Quote

That's not the way to deal with it.  Have to go through legal system.  Don't need to go to jail or death penalty and never be there for your daughter the rest if her life.  That's just stupid.  Get a lawyer, and punish the cop through the system.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:34:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:

Just imagine what kind of fucked up shit LEO's did to innocent people before cameras?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:
Originally Posted By haveTwo:

Just remember this the next time someone wants you to assume the best of any government agent.

They investigated themselves and found no problem.

Always question if government agents are good people before you give them any consideration.  Because if they want to fuck you over, they can and will without consequences barring a massive fucking flashlight.

Any agent of the government.  Speaking ill of them should be normalized.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Sorry_Your_Girl_Lost:

That's not the way to deal with it.  Have to go through legal system.  Don't need to go to jail or death penalty and never be there for your daughter the rest if her life.  That's just stupid.  Get a lawyer, and punish the cop through the system.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sorry_Your_Girl_Lost:
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:
How many fathers would take the law into their own hands after seeing a cop assault their daughter like that?  

I'm betting zero.

The government didn't have a problem with it until the light of publicity came upon them.

The system ain't perfect, to say the least.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top