Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By UV18:

He definitely missed the verbal judo class, deescalation class, and problem solving scenarios.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

I kind of agree.  While there are elements of things she did wrong there, he's basically using the barest excuse to go ape-shit on a teen girl that doesn't appear to be going gangsta in the first place.  I think he helped create the situation that ends up pushing his buttons.  He needs to seek other employment.

He definitely missed the verbal judo class, deescalation class, and problem solving scenarios.

Clearly some more training at taxpayer expense is what this gypsy cop needs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
It would be nice if one of that cop's coworkers tuned him up to the point he could barely walk. It is a nice thought of something that will never happen.
View Quote

Or if another cop basically gave Officer Shimmel the same line Denzel Washington’s character gave Ethan Hawke’s character in the movie “Training Day”:  

“Officer Hoyt was killed in the line of duty today while serving a high risk search warrant.  Hoyt is survived by his wife and infant son…..shit gets deeper Jake."

I remember hearing of a few instances over the years of a shitbird cop calling for back up, and nobody came.   It was a really good wakeup call for that shitbird cop that it was time to find another line of work.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
37 in a 30? WTF??
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By greenranger:
37 in a 30? WTF??
View Quote

And a burnt out headlight.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Vne:
Had to turn it off at 4:40. That lawyer is full of shit. I have no doubt the cop is guilty of excessive force but that doesn't mean the girl is completely free of fucking up as well. Lawyer Up is completely grasping at straws with the "blue line through the police" paint job on the squad car. It's not like that cop painted that car. He's also treading on thin ice by suggesting the cop beats his wife. Yes, I have serious reservations about the cop's actions that day. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna believe the parents side of things that Lawyer Up keeps promoting either. The parents weren't even there! They got their story from their daughter who, no doubt, crafted a version of reality into story format so that she sounds as innocent as possible.

The truth of what happened is somewhere in the middle. I suspect the girl went out of her way to act like an asshole and the cop obliged in return. Yeah, I think the cop deserves to be fired but I seriously doubt that girl and her family deserve a pay day. If that were my daughter, I'd take her driving privileges away.
View Quote

We have a professional who believes in civil rights but also dresses up / subjectively comments on YouTube videos to increase interest, dramatize, etc.  
I can live with that.

We have a teenage girl with her window down and DL in hand- who maybe had, objectively a minute or so to get out their DL, etc. which seems to be a quite short time to fail to identify and resist.  I can live with that.

And we have a cop with a pattern of issues and sketchy employment history on routine patrol going full retard on normal people.  We should not have to live with that.

Don’t get me wrong.  Society needs guys like that cop.  Yes.  They are a pain in the ass.  They’re the ones that go to far with their colleagues in school and and want to take a little hazing/piss taking too far, and try to stir up shit when they have a crew or position to back it up, etc.  They are never going to be a good leader or selfless hero in .mil, or a good protector of the community in LE because they want to be brutal to the meek but need to be faceless in a group when it’s time to go brutal vs. brutal.

But..
In a war or in a society of dangerous groups,
They can be effective with the right leadership in a group of similar when unleashed on the appropriate recipients.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Ya, he shouldn't be a cop. He never should have been one, has serious personal issues that are now showing he shouldn't be a cop, or he was in a shooting and the PTSD has made him where he shouldn't be a cop any longer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MHowski:
That cop is so worked up over arresting an 18 yr old girl who didn't resist that his voice is shaking.  When she is in the car she is speaking normally and he is yelling.  Idk why they even bother with the psych evals this dude is nuts.

Ya, he shouldn't be a cop. He never should have been one, has serious personal issues that are now showing he shouldn't be a cop, or he was in a shooting and the PTSD has made him where he shouldn't be a cop any longer.
His voice seemed stressed in light of the circumstances, which were pretty mundane.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:
How many fathers would take the law into their own hands after seeing a cop assault their daughter like that?  

I'm betting zero.

View Quote

Well, he is using his head. He setup a website about his daughter's website.

I hope he gets fired.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#8]

We were doing really good. Good paying jobs, retirement, and a public that liked the police. George Floyd, BLM, leftists and the GD whiners changed that. People no longer want the job. CHP is offering 110k to start.

So, the hiring pool is slim and they are likely hiring people they never would have before because people don't want the job.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riply21:
Got to be getting close to getting those last few bad apples

We were doing really good. Good paying jobs, retirement, and a public that liked the police. George Floyd, BLM, leftists and the GD whiners changed that. People no longer want the job. CHP is offering 110k to start.

So, the hiring pool is slim and they are likely hiring people they never would have before because people don't want the job.
People don't want lots of jobs now.  They want low stress work from home with no time clock or accountability.  They want clean jobs and jobs that aren't physically demanding.  A few years of the "pandemic" response gave them wings like Red Bull.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
Not to get too far off topic but, what you are describing is known as the Pareto Principle .
What Lou_Daks is talking about is a type of normal distribution .

View Quote

Thank you!

I was thinking it started with the letter “P”.  I was thinking Primack or Premack principle at first, but that didn’t fit.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By wyorock:
The same common theme, cop go from 0 to 100 in seconds and has to get it on.  Sure she should have gotten out of the car when asked but you have to give people some time to understand the request then a little more time to understand what happens if they don't.  But no, we just in seconds go hands on because you didn't instantly comply.  It is getting old.
View Quote

What justifiable reason could there be to have her exit her vehicle for a simple traffic violation?

The whole episode was unnecessary and, IMHO, shameful.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I try not to paint with a broad brush, but YouTube is making it harder and harder not to.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Horseshit. Have a nice day.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Lawyer Up is completely grasping at straws with the "blue line through the police" paint job on the squad car. It's not like that cop painted that car.

...except that as a civil rights attorney who routinely deals with violations of constitutional rights by agents of the state he sees that "line" in practice all the time. Like when one of his clients, a federal agent, had his house illegally searched by a family court judge looking for his assets. Then the entire family court system in the state of West Virginia closed ranks around the judge who exceeded her authority and who had a record of abusing court workers by making them do personal chores like mow her lawn. The local sheriff went right along with her bullshit.

It took the WVa state legislature starting to look into impeachment hearings for her actions to finally be addressed, including a rebuke from the WVa supreme court.

Or let's talk about the WVa state police command where they were busy fucking each other and using police vehicles and getting paid overtime to go fuck their mistresses, all while covering up one of their number literally running cameras inside the women's locker room. That line got real thin and real blue, including charging a whistleblowing trooper with domestic violence. What do you think he thought about that line right about then? It took public pressure...brought about by the very dude you're criticizing...to get the governor's office to intervene and get rid of those corrupt actors.

There are plenty of good people doing a good job as police officers. There are also shitbags who work for toxic leadership that close ranks around indefensible and inexcusable acts.

He's also treading on thin ice by suggesting the cop beats his wife.

If officer fuckstick is this ready to use inappropriate levels of force with such little provocation, it's perfectly reasonable to wonder where else he is inappropriately using force.

Yes, I have serious reservations about the cop's actions that day. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna believe the parents side of things that Lawyer Up keeps promoting either. The parents weren't even there! They got their story from their daughter who, no doubt, crafted a version of reality into story format so that she sounds as innocent as possible.

...or we could just watch the video and ask the same questions we ask about every use of force. Were the officer's actions reasonable and necessary?

If he can articulate that he was worried she was going for a weapon, yanking her out of the car can be a reasonable act. Did you hear that articulation? I certainly didn't. Then we'd have to get into whether or not that was a reasonable fear.

The truth of what happened is somewhere in the middle.

Splitting the baby isn't wisdom. It's usually cowardice.

I suspect the girl went out of her way to act like an asshole and the cop obliged in return.

...except police do not have the authority to use force because someone is "an asshole". Their use of force has to be reasonable and necessary based on the totality of the circumstances.

Yeah, I think the cop deserves to be fired

...then you are arguing that his use of force was not reasonable or necessary. And that's the end of the discussion.

Horseshit. Have a nice day.

Everything he said was 100% correct.

LawyerUp is one of the good guys, maybe one of the best.

What have YOU done to clean up police corruption in your town/city/state?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Vne:Or that a cop that loses his cool on a difficult offender means he physically abuses his loved ones. That's all b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t.
Thanks for the education.
View Quote

Are you for real?

"Difficult offender"?!?

Man. You're out of your ever-loving mind!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

View All Quotes
37 in a 30? WTF??

In the daytime.

I don’t know of a single state that requires daytime running lights.
Some maybe headlights in the rain.

Is there a violation if one of your optional safety lights your are not required to have doesn’t work?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
37 in a 30? WTF??

In broad daylight? Oh no.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:57:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#16]
I don’t think I have ever heard of anyone (either driver or LE) being pulled over and ticketed for not having their lights on in the rain, unless LE was using it a PC because they wanted to fish.

LE doesn’t like to get out in the rain.

That guy was being kind of an asshole and just trying to bully a young girl.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I hope she winds up rich!  Well, I hope he gets whats coming to him also…
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Traffic stops are typically a gateway to search a vehicle and look for more stuff / charges.
Run the plate , run the drivers DL , occupants DL. This cop apparently ran the fathers DL after he had his daughter in custody , go fish.

Some cops thrive on it while others deal with a visible violation, issue a citation or warning and go about their day.
You know which category this cop is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JKH62:
Traffic stops are typically a gateway to search a vehicle and look for more stuff / charges.
Run the plate , run the drivers DL , occupants DL. This cop apparently ran the fathers DL after he had his daughter in custody , go fish.

Some cops thrive on it while others deal with a visible violation, issue a citation or warning and go about their day.
You know which category this cop is.
View Quote

Yeah!  I forgot all about that.  What purpose was running Dads DL?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

Because by openning the door he already violated the Constitution.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Imzadi:
Originally Posted By Grunteled:
Once he opened up her door and had asked her to step out she should have stopped digging and stepped out.

Because by openning the door he already violated the Constitution.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#21]
If I was her dad I'd smile while doing 5-10
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Riply21:
Got to be getting close to getting those last few bad apples
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:
How many fathers would take the law into their own hands after seeing a cop assault their daughter like that?  

I'm betting zero.

View Quote

if that happened to my daughter, I'd not be posting this. 🤷
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Palm:
The lawyer sounds like a real slime ball. His assertion that if you don’t agree with his point of view representing his client, you are the problem tells you a lot about the guy.

There a lot of unsupported assumptions the lawyer made in his assertions of the facts at hand.

Now that I said that, I too don’t know exactly what happened with the evidence that was brought forward in the video so we are in a he said, she said situation.

Personally, I would have not pulled her out of the car at the point he did and would have given a her a little more time to produce her documents. Please note that I am not a law enforcement officer and I have never have been one. I do however have a lot of experience dealing with teen age shit heads.
View Quote

And here I thought personal attacks on members were not allowed.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Society and politicians worked very hard  to run off most of the people who were good at policing, and to make it an undesirable job. What did they think would happen?
View Quote

What you mean is, cameras and social media.
Things were not better 30 years ago, society gave the police the benefit of doubt. Now there is little doubt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

View All Quotes
The lawyer sounds like a real slime ball. His assertion that if you don’t agree with his point of view representing his client, you are the problem tells you a lot about the guy.

There a lot of unsupported assumptions the lawyer made in his assertions of the facts at hand.

Now that I said that, I too don’t know exactly what happened with the evidence that was brought forward in the video so we are in a he said, she said situation.

Personally, I would have not pulled her out of the car at the point he did and would have given a her a little more time to produce her documents. Please note that I am not a law enforcement officer and I have never have been one. I do however have a lot of experience dealing with teen age shit heads.

Good point!

It's been made clear several times that TCRL (aka: LawyerUp) is a member here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#27]

With millions (probably billions) of contacts, these events are isolated.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Creatyre:

So your answer is for cops to be violent scumbags against what they determine to be "pieces of shit."

But you surely don't want cops being violent scumbags against what they determine to be criminals, right?

I don't see where I defended the cop in the video, though I wouldn't describe what he did as SLAMMING the girl. He pulled her out of the car using an arm bar.

In my opinion, he was a very quick to drag a 100lb girl out of a car. But yeah, his coworkers should beat the shit out of him for doing something he's legally permitted to do.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By dyezak:
These are the type of incidents that should make the victim a rich person, at the expense of the police pension system.

Let the police weed out the bad apples themselves once they realize they can't retire anymore and will have to work until they are in a nursing home.
View Quote
This right here would fix the problem fast
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#30]
In the video the other cop makes mention of her father.  Clearly some sort of history with the dad and the local PD.  Raises the question if he targeted her to pull over and went hands on based on this history.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Searching the vehicle was grabbing for the last straw for justification of his actions. If I understood the BC sequence the person he arrested still hadn't even been searched.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Good point!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Good point!

My favorite opposite extension of that was the time GD was told not to say mean things about a LEO, because a member here, knew him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Got into this point with another cop(s) the other day.  REPORT WRITING.  The other cop on scene telling him to ARTICULATE in his report.  Its not necessarily writing lies.  Its how you represent the truth.  This is trained.  It is real.  It is not a lie.  You write the report, you tell the "truth" in such a way it favors you.

Those cops told me I was full of shit.  I stated it is that way for fire and police.  You go through report writing training.  Its real, and its is caught on camera right here in this video.  Be sure and ARTICULATE....your version of the truth.

This cop in the video is a menace to society.  A total fuck wad.  He needs to be in jail himself for that.  Yea I would like to see every second of the whole video.  But the gas station video is enough to show this guy is 100% prick.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ramairthree:

We have a professional who believes in civil rights but also dresses up / subjectively comments on YouTube videos to increase interest, dramatize, etc.  
I can live with that.

We have a teenage girl with her window down and DL in hand- who maybe had, objectively a minute or so to get out their DL, etc. which seems to be a quite short time to fail to identify and resist.  I can live with that.

And we have a cop with a pattern of issues and sketchy employment history on routine patrol going full retard on normal people.  We should not have to live with that.

Don’t get me wrong.  Society needs guys like that cop.  Yes.  They are a pain in the ass.  They’re the ones that go to far with their colleagues in school and and want to take a little hazing/piss taking too far, and try to stir up shit when they have a crew or position to back it up, etc.  They are never going to be a good leader or selfless hero in .mil, or a good protector of the community in LE because they want to be brutal to the meek but need to be faceless in a group when it’s time to go brutal vs. brutal.

But..
They can be effective with the right leadership in a group of similar when unleashed on the appropriate recipients.
View All Quotes
Had to turn it off at 4:40. That lawyer is full of shit. I have no doubt the cop is guilty of excessive force but that doesn't mean the girl is completely free of fucking up as well. Lawyer Up is completely grasping at straws with the "blue line through the police" paint job on the squad car. It's not like that cop painted that car. He's also treading on thin ice by suggesting the cop beats his wife. Yes, I have serious reservations about the cop's actions that day. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna believe the parents side of things that Lawyer Up keeps promoting either. The parents weren't even there! They got their story from their daughter who, no doubt, crafted a version of reality into story format so that she sounds as innocent as possible.

The truth of what happened is somewhere in the middle. I suspect the girl went out of her way to act like an asshole and the cop obliged in return. Yeah, I think the cop deserves to be fired but I seriously doubt that girl and her family deserve a pay day. If that were my daughter, I'd take her driving privileges away.

I can live with that.

But..

I think this is a completely reasonable statement. I disagree with none of it. I merely made the decision to stop gathering the facts of this case from a lawyer that is clearly intent on using fallacious arguments to gather emotionally driven clicks. I'll wait for an attorney with a more professional presentation to discuss the case. I don't see why that's such an offensive attitude to take.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#35]

With millions (probably billions) of contacts, these events are isolated.
View Quote

Yeah, he only hates white 18yo girls.... Isolated to just them, Or a old white guy trying to get out of the gas station.... Just them
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#36]

I think this is a completely reasonable statement. I disagree with none of it. I merely made the decision to stop gathering the facts of this case from a lawyer that is clearly intent on using fallacious arguments to gather emotionally driven clicks. I'll wait for an attorney with a more professional presentation to discuss the case. I don't see why that's such an offensive attitude to take.
View Quote
That lawyer is a member here, so when you go calling people liars and unprofessional based on your opinion remember that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Less than one year ago, and at least two departments ago, he was given a 10 day suspension to cool off and sent to remedial deescalation class.
Apparently those in charge didn't think the deescalation class sunk in, because they shoved him out the door soon after.

Like UV18 said back on page one:

The part that bothers me is that this town deliberately hired such a person, and is now deliberately trying to keep him as a cop on their payroll.
If it were my hometown, I'd be looking to replace my city officials wholesale, throw them out, the baby, the bathwater, all of it.
Then the new mayor can pay the sheriff's department for patrol coverage and auction off all the police equipment.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

He's a member here?
It's not like his username is in the thread title or anything.
No...wait a minute...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

He's a member here?
It's not like his username is in the thread title or anything.
No...wait a minute...
View Quote
@lawyerup

There are more controversial thoughts on one of your videos in this thread.  Even a couple people saying your an unprofessional liar.  

You can speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By noob5000000:

Sounds like a great way to get mag dumped in front of your daughter.
View Quote

die free with honor or be somebody's bitch.

hope you never gotta choose
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:48:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#41]

It's interesting that you said "had asked her to step out".  Even the officer when he was telling his side of the story to his buddy, which one would imagine is the most favorable version he could muster, he said that he asked for her to step out.

An request isn't an order.  As, per his explination, he didn't order her out then he used force on a teenager because she didn't voluntary choose to follow through with his desire.

PS:  Even the officer stated that the window was down "a crack" then he "asked her to roll it down the rest of the way".  Do you not believe the officer?
View Quote

No, I actually don't believe him as I watched deeper into the video because he said she only rolled it down an inch more and later in the video it's pretty clear it's down all the way so he seems to have lied there.  

I'm going on the rest of his interaction with her and others and assuming that he was not making a 'polite, pretty please' request for her to step out.  If an officer says "I need you to step out of the vehicle" they aren't going to change their mind over the corse of the next few minutes so probably best to go ahead and step out.

But based on his actions and his exaggeration and omissions to both the resource officer and the father I don't believe him at all about him ever asking politely honestly.  I dont think he deals with even the most minor of questioning of his commandments very well.  I think was went from 0-100 on the rage scale immediately, flustered the shit out of an otherwise quiet and nice girl, and then used that condition to justify 'pulling her ass out'.

I still believe she could have handled it better, but without audio at the window it's hard to say for sure.  I don't think his word is very credible though given the things he said on video later.  Whatever though, she did not need to be treated that way over that stop I don't think unless more credible information is presented that she was belligerent.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:

Yeah!  I forgot all about that.  What purpose was running Dads DL?
View Quote

Someone with an ownership interest in the vehicle, or somebody with the detainee's permission, can take custody of the vehicle in lieu of a tow.
But you need to document via their license who they are and that they're a licensed driver.
Running the license, well, if you're still on a fishing expedition, you got a new fish on the line when he showed you his license. Maybe you'll get lucky and there's a warrant on him.

In a normal arrest, not one that's reeking of bullshit and perjury,  it's not exactly rare for the replacement driver (usually a passenger in the original traffic stop) to have warrants outstanding.
Having such a person in your custody, handing him a set of car keys, and telling him to drive away would be embarrassing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Good to see Law Enforcement making an impact in the community.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Tony7189:
Good to see Law Enforcement making an impact in the community.
View Quote
Well actually the girl made the impact.....but yea I see what you are saying.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#45]
DID THAT COP HAVE TO READ MIRANDA RIGHTS FROM A CARD!!?

FFS, I can recite that, and I'm not even a cop!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
DID THAT COP HAVE TO READ MIRANDA RIGHTS FROM A CARD!!?

FFS, I can recite that, and I'm not even a cop!
View Quote
I have been told by a cop, I am/was a fireman so there is that, but you read it to make it less challengeable in court.  You read the approved statement and the person cant say no I was not mirandized and have it stick.  But if you do it from memory and you mess up just slightly it can cause issues in court.  

I could be absolutely stupid on the matter too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#47]

In the daytime.

I don’t know of a single state that requires daytime running lights.
Some maybe headlights in the rain.

Is there a violation if one of your optional safety lights your are not required to have doesn’t work?
View Quote

If the equipment isn't functional it isn't functional.  A car requires both headlights to be working.  He was only able to tell because it has DRL but that doesn't change anything about the other headlight not working.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
That lawyer is a member here, so when you go calling people liars and unprofessional based on your opinion remember that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lug1:

I literally don't give a single flying fuck. My opinion is warranted. And you show me where I called him a liar. I didn't, though what he did isn't far off. I do think it was an unprofessional comment to make. If he hadn't made them I'd be solidly in agreement with him and I'm sure I'd have actually finished the video. But maybe he thinks those comments bolster his case? He should make those comments in front of whatever jury he eventually finds himself before and see if they help.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#49]
or a good protector of the community in LE because they want to be brutal to the meek but need to be faceless in a group when it’s time to go brutal vs. brutal.
View Quote

The kind of guy who flips out for no reason on a teenage girl on a perfectly mundane traffic stop is never the guy that does hero shit when hero shit is required.

The guys who stop active shooters and reliably plant deserving shitheads have their shit together.

Fear biters and respect muh authoritah types rarely are the guys saving the day. Quite the opposite, they're the ones causing situations that don't have to be a shitshow to become one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By wyorock:
In the video the other cop makes mention of her father.  Clearly some sort of history with the dad and the local PD.  Raises the question if he targeted her to pull over and went hands on based on this history.
View Quote
He is a school resource officer, it's a small town and he probably knows most of the kids. He may know the girl's father because perhaps the father is involved in his daughter's education
Page / 19
Top Top