Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2024 11:06:10 PM EDT
Ross Coulthart & Nick Cook | The Consciousness Connection

30 mins in… I can already tell it’s going to be an interesting one.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 1:11:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 8:25:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
Noticing a big change - Seems to be a pivot in a lot of the interviews of the past week toward the Remote Viewing/consciousness projection interaction aspect of "The UFO/UAP Answer".

Like some hint was given so all the major channels are doing interviews around that spiritual / dimensional / perception / synchronicity aspect of it.

@ 14:54 "It's gotta be fucking Aliens" -- Ross Coulthart with his take reading book of Genesis in the Bible.

@17:20 UFOs are not just a technology and the spiritual / consciousness aspect of the craft.  Goes on to state that humans may be the hybridization of a very advanced civilization which set themselves up as god with instructions for our civilization and they monitor us.

View Quote

I noticed that shift too.

I’m also noticing how some of the earlier stories from people that seemed super-fringe (here, it would be Lazar, he’s talked about “soul containers” for decades) are seemingly being corroborated.

And even more esoteric elements, like “vibrations”/“vibes” and universal understanding higher levels of consciousness, those have been with us and discussed for what seems like forever… like some humans have always known about this at some abstract level, like maybe we all knew, then had it erased so it just seems like a dream that bothers you and you can only ever grab at the edges of it but it’s like trying to grab smoke.

Their talk of Flow State also fascinates me, I need to find out more about that because I’ve heard others discuss it when talking about experiencers in general recently, as well as a bit previously. Somehow that’s connected, and as someone who used to unintentionally experience that fairly regularly, and wants to intentionally create that state, I need to know more about it. Because what they described about that feeling I know first-hand, and it’s definitely something I want to tap into.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By macman37:

I'm also noticing how some of the earlier stories from people that seemed super-fringe (here, it would be Lazar, he's talked about "soul containers" for decades) are seemingly being corroborated.

And even more esoteric elements, like "vibrations"/"vibes" and universal understanding higher levels of consciousness, those have been with us and discussed for what seems like forever  like some humans have always known about this at some abstract level, like maybe we all knew, then had it erased so it just seems like a dream that bothers you and you can only ever grab at the edges of it but it's like trying to grab smoke.

Their talk of Flow State also fascinates me, I need to find out more about that because I've heard others discuss it when talking about experiencers in general recently, as well as a big previously. Somehow that's connected, and as someone who used to unintentionally experience that fairly regularly, and wants to intentionally create that state, I need to know more about it. Because what they described about that feeling I know first-hand, and it's definitely something I want to tap into.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Noticing a big change - Seems to be a pivot in a lot of the interviews of the past week toward the Remote Viewing/consciousness projection interaction aspect of "The UFO/UAP Answer".

Like some hint was given so all the major channels are doing interviews around that spiritual / dimensional / perception / synchronicity aspect of it.

@ 14:54 "It's gotta be fucking Aliens" -- Ross Coulthart with his take reading book of Genesis in the Bible.

@17:20 UFOs are not just a technology and the spiritual / consciousness aspect of the craft.  Goes on to state that humans may be the hybridization of a very advanced civilization which set themselves up as god with instructions for our civilization and they monitor us.

I'm also noticing how some of the earlier stories from people that seemed super-fringe (here, it would be Lazar, he's talked about "soul containers" for decades) are seemingly being corroborated.

And even more esoteric elements, like "vibrations"/"vibes" and universal understanding higher levels of consciousness, those have been with us and discussed for what seems like forever  like some humans have always known about this at some abstract level, like maybe we all knew, then had it erased so it just seems like a dream that bothers you and you can only ever grab at the edges of it but it's like trying to grab smoke.

Their talk of Flow State also fascinates me, I need to find out more about that because I've heard others discuss it when talking about experiencers in general recently, as well as a big previously. Somehow that's connected, and as someone who used to unintentionally experience that fairly regularly, and wants to intentionally create that state, I need to know more about it. Because what they described about that feeling I know first-hand, and it's definitely something I want to tap into.

That's why they're slow rolling disclosure.  It's one thing to say "aliens from another planet are visiting Earth", it's a bit more complicated to get the general public to accept that all the "woo woo shit" is real and it's only going to embolden the "aliens are demons" crowd.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 2:19:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#4]
This is the same video I posted awhile back jokingly calling it "Whole lot of Coulthart".

It's a very good round table with three very intelligent and insightful thinkers. As I've stated, I'm a fan of Jay's Project Unity Podcast, his recent misstep with "Dr" Moran notwithstanding.

It appears to be a collection of interviews over a span of time that were fused together in an effort to present a more coherent take on the Phenomenon from their viewpoint. Ross seems to like Jay and his interesting view points on things.  Having all three of them together discussing this is worth a listen.  

Highly recommend this if you have the time.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:05:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#5]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

That's why they're slow rolling disclosure.  It's one thing to say "aliens from another planet are visiting Earth", it's a bit more complicated to get the general public to accept that all the "woo woo shit" is real and it's only going to embolden the "aliens are demons" crowd.
View All Quotes

Back when Greer had a modicum of credibility, he came out with his CE5 movie. Once I saw that, I was like, this dude has lost his mind.

Even folks as in to the topic as me can struggle with the woo when faced with it initially.   Ive come a long way since.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:
This is the same video I posted awhile back jokingly calling it "Whole lot of Coulthart".

It's a very good round table with three very intelligent and insightful thinkers. As I've stated, I'm a fan of Jay's Project Unity Podcast, his recent misstep with "Dr" Moran notwithstanding.

It appears to be a collection of interviews over a span of time that were fused together in an effort to present a more coherent take on the Phenomenon from their viewpoint. Ross seems to like Jay and his interesting view points on things.  Having all three of them together discussing this is worth a listen.  

View Quote

My apologies - I hadn’t realized I’d duped you.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:29:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#7]
Basically the different psychokinesis's by another name; collective consciousness (networking), spiritual manipulation of physical reality, etc....

If you've followed this stuff long enough you know it isnt new. They're just rehashing it, again. Maybe to thow it out there in different terms to see how its recieved this time around. Fishing to see whats palatable.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:35:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Basically the different psychokinesis's by another name; collective consciousness (networking), spiritual manipulation of physical reality, etc....

If you've followed this stuff long enough you know it isnt new. They're just rehashing it, again. Maybe to thow it out there in different terms to see how it's recieved this time around. Fishing to see whats palatable.
View Quote

Not only is it not new, it's been a well known thing since ancient times.  It's only in the recent past, in Western cultures, that it's become taboo.  The Catholic Church is primarily to blame since they demonized "mystics" for hundreds of years.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Not at all. Its very much worth a listen so it's worth re-posting.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#11]

I don't think you did, I didn't find it in the other titles and this thread was the first I saw it.  Maybe duped Project Unity channel?

There's another 7 hours long with Coulthart but no Cook mentioned.

View All Quotes

I don't think you did, I didn't find it in the other titles and this thread was the first I saw it.  Maybe duped Project Unity channel?

Cool, I know this is a highly esoteric subforum but I want to contribute to signal and not noise.

I’m about 50 mins into it so far, I re-listened to a good chunk of the first 25 mins though (leading up to where Couthart was invited to the dying child’s passing (which made the drive a little blurry both times, damn) and then past that where they’re really talking more about flow states. It’s fascinating. I might listen to the whole thing end-to-end a few times to really deep process it.

I never had a term for “Flow State” before hearing it from them. I always called it a different term when it happened to me. I really want to cultivate making it happen again!
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

After looking at it some more, I think you're right. Ross' comment that "It's Fucking Aliens" to Tim Cook and Jay is same interview from the seven hour compilation I posted but they are different compilations. Still, worth a listen I think
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#14]

After looking at it some more, I think you're right. Ross' comment that "It's Fucking Aliens" to Tim Cook and Jay is same interview from the seven hour compilation I posted but they are different compilations. Still, worth a listen I think
View All Quotes

I’ll give the 7 hour version a listen but woof that’ll take me like 3 weeks to get thru while driving to and from work.

I’m about 15 or so mins from finishing the short one I linked to… to say this conversation has been interesting is an understatement. They cover a lot of subtopics!
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If you guys have any questions for Ross not covered in his many podcast appearances, post them here and depending on what they are, I’ll ask him. Just don’t ask anything he’s said he can’t publicly share as I’ll need to keep anything in confidence that he’s not comfortable saying publicly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 10:55:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#16]
Originally Posted By Citizen904:
If you guys have any questions for Ross not covered in his many podcast appearances, post them here and depending on what they are, I’ll ask him. Just don’t ask anything he’s said he can’t publicly share as I’ll need to keep anything in confidence that he’s not comfortable saying publicly.
View Quote

???

!!!

You know him? I’ve speculated that he seems to know a lot more than he’s letting on, does he? Can he discuss Flow State more…? When do we get to hear about that huge crashed saucer he said that a building was built over …?

PM is fine.

Edit: And how close are we to real disclosure? This stuff is being discussed in the open; how soon before we get the full story?

And I need to look up “slide nine” that they refer to in this podcast…
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Every year we get some cryptic message from Elizondo and a few other experts saying “This is the year” and “It’s going to be so exciting” and nothing happens.  Is Disclosure really getting closer? And what is the biggest obstacle preventing it?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:46:18 AM EDT
[#18]
With the most recent AARO report that was just released which basically said there are no aliens, how will we ever see true disclosure?  Ross Coulhart could have all kinds of insider sources, but due to NDA’s and what I imagine are some pretty heavy veiled threats the workers on these projects won’t go public.  I’m hopeful that Ross is pointed to some direct irrefutable evidence that will really wake up America as to the reality of UAP’s.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:04:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:10:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#20]
Originally Posted By Goback:

Every year we get some cryptic message from Elizondo and a few other experts saying "This is the year" and "It's going to be so exciting" and nothing happens.  Is Disclosure really getting closer? And what is the biggest obstacle preventing it?
View All Quotes
If you guys have any questions for Ross not covered in his many podcast appearances, post them here and depending on what they are, I'll ask him. Just don't ask anything he's said he can't publicly share as I'll need to keep anything in confidence that he's not comfortable saying publicly.

Every year we get some cryptic message from Elizondo and a few other experts saying "This is the year" and "It's going to be so exciting" and nothing happens.  Is Disclosure really getting closer? And what is the biggest obstacle preventing it?

I'll answer for Ross.  The biggest obstacles are the Pentagon and the MIC.

"Is disclosure getting closer?"  Yes.  Folks tried to do it "the right way" by going through AARO but it has been made abundantly clear that the DOD will continue to obfuscate and outright lie.  It is also abundantly clear that the MIC controls key politicians who'll block any efforts in Congress.  The next step is likely "catastrophic disclosure" where whistleblowers just skip the official process and go straight to the public.

Lue has something cooking and his book is coming out this year.  Grusch has an op-ed coming out.  Grusch is also in talks with members of Congress to become an intel aide, meaning he will be able to bring in witnesses for hearings and he will know the right questions to ask.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#21]

???

!!!

You know him? I’ve speculated that he seems to know a lot more than he’s letting on, does he? Can he discuss Flow State more…? When do we get to hear about that huge crashed saucer he said that a building was built over …?

PM is fine.

Edit: And how close are we to real disclosure? This stuff is being discussed in the open; how soon before we get the full story?

View Quote

Yes, I know him. Great dude and extremely professional journalist. He does hear a lot more than he shares but there are things shared with him in confidence from sources that they don’t want publicly released.

haven’t asked about the giant saucer with the building on it but I saw a clip where he regrets even mentioning it. I’m not going to bug him on that one. I’ll ask about flow state.

Congress already knows the recent report is BS. The DoD is trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Those are my words but most of the UFO investigators feel the same. Whistleblowers will continue to come forward to the media and  Congress.

My personal opinion is disclosure will be a long process because it’s a lot of weird stuff for people to process. It’s like ants in an ant farm finding out there’s more out there beyond their tunnels. It’s overwhelming and not all great news (I don’t know much of it but we may be better off / happier just enjoying our tunnels).

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:59:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Every year we get some cryptic message from Elizondo and a few other experts saying “This is the year” and “It’s going to be so exciting” and nothing happens.  Is Disclosure really getting closer? And what is the biggest obstacle preventing it?
View Quote

Not speaking for Ross here but you’ve got to remember Lue’s “UFO program at the pentagon” was something the DoD allowed to exist to appease Harry Reid. The actual legacy special access programs were completely buried away and unrelated. So much so that Lue never even realized they existed until after he left his project. They didn’t read him in. He was toiling in earnest while elements in the govt/ aerospace were almost a century ahead of him in their knowledge of this stuff.

Now Lue and the rest of them are fighting a group who have dedicated their lives to keeping these secrets. A bunch of people are calling for disclosure but I think we can all agree we don’t want a level of disclosure that massively disrupts our lives.

The biggest obstacle appears to be that real disclosure will mean the governed (us) no longer trust the govt. it could collapse our country and end prosperity here if we found out a group of unelected people had really been running the show and doing a lot of questionable things over the years. It appears highly probable that this is the case.

One small part of this is that a some commercial firms (in aerospace and beyond) may have been given advanced technology that their competitors didn’t get. The govt is supposed to regulate so fair business practices are the norm. Heck, they break up monopolies to try and ensure this. But it looks like this small group hands out favors as they please.

It’s just one example of reality vs the show we live in. There’s a lot of conjecture around if the CIA killed JFK. If true and we got disclosure on it, we’d instantly see the show for what it is and want to end the facade.

I went off on a tangent here but disclosure appears to be tricky to navigate and it has the potential for a lot of dominos to fall in its wake.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:
With the most recent AARO report that was just released which basically said there are no aliens, how will we ever see true disclosure?  Ross Coulhart could have all kinds of insider sources, but due to NDA’s and what I imagine are some pretty heavy veiled threats the workers on these projects won’t go public.  I’m hopeful that Ross is pointed to some direct irrefutable evidence that will really wake up America as to the reality of UAP’s.
View Quote

Yeah, the posturing to be okay with whistleblowers coming forward isn’t genuine. Any of that was done to placate Congress who were demanding they allow for it. I feel comfortable saying I don’t think Ross thinks this attempt to stifle disclosure will work. There are more whistleblowers yet to come. The biggest challenge in my opinion is that it will always be a person saying words. They can’t sneak bodies or parts of craft out of these facilities. Even a file cabinet full of documents detailing everything the govt knows would be just words on paper vs hard tangible evidence.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:24:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Yes, I know him. Great dude and extremely professional journalist. He does hear a lot more than he shares but there are things shared with him in confidence from sources that they don’t want publicly released.

haven’t asked about the giant saucer with the building on it but I saw a clip where he regrets even mentioning it. I’m not going to bug him on that one. I’ll ask about flow state.

Congress already knows the recent report is BS. The DoD is trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Those are my words but most of the UFO investigators feel the same. Whistleblowers will continue to come forward to the media and  Congress.

My personal opinion is disclosure will be a long process because it’s a lot of weird stuff for people to process. It’s like ants in an ant farm finding out there’s more out there beyond their tunnels. It’s overwhelming and not all great news (I don’t know much of it but we may be better off / happier just enjoying our tunnels).

View All Quotes

???

!!!

PM is fine.

Thanks much!

I agree, the DoD is just trying to calm the monkeys (us) with these denials and just wants to reset everything to the previous norm.

I guess another thing to ask based on your last thought might be… the discussions of “ontological shock” … meaning we simply can’t handle the truth, societally… it seems like those truly in the know are affected by it. Changed. Yeah we all say we want the truth but that red pill is a tough one to swallow, and has lasting ramifications. How does he maintain such an upbeat outlook based on what he knows?

One last note/question/topic: it would seem that much of what some of our early “whistleblowers” (Vallee, Lazar, might even throw Steven Spielberg in the mix) have been saying is true. How in the world did they tap into to the truth? They’ve been on the right track and in most cases only had their wild claims confirmed for the majority of my life, and I’m in my early fifties.

Thank you again… and much respect to, and thanks for, the work Coulthart and his cohorts are doing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#25]

How does he maintain such an upbeat outlook based on what he knows?

View Quote

That’s a really great question. I shall ask. Maybe I’ll compile the asks from the thread and see if he wants to respond on his Need to Know podcast:
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

This will be a question with probably a vague answer but in his purely personal opinion, is the vibe he gets that more people are afraid of letting info out because they will no longer control what little they have or is there more apprehension because our capabilities are extremely outclassed?

@Citizen904
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#27]
I have a lengthy list of items I’d want to ask but I’ve got one more:

Has Coulthart ever interviewed Eric Weinstein? I’m sure he’s aware of him, but it would be great to get them together I think, and watch the fireworks. Maybe David could assist Eric on that search for physicists.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#29]

One last note/question/topic: it would seem that much of what some of our early "whistleblowers" (Vallee, Lazar, might even throw Steven Spielberg in the mix) have been saying is true. How in the world did they tap into to the truth? They've been on the right track and in most cases only had their wild claims confirmed for the majority of my life, and I'm in my early fifties.
View All Quotes

???

!!!

You know him? I've speculated that he seems to know a lot more than he's letting on, does he? Can he discuss Flow State more ? When do we get to hear about that huge crashed saucer he said that a building was built over  ?

PM is fine.

And I need to look up "slide nine" that they refer to in this podcast

Yes, I know him. Great dude and extremely professional journalist. He does hear a lot more than he shares but there are things shared with him in confidence from sources that they don't want publicly released.

haven't asked about the giant saucer with the building on it but I saw a clip where he regrets even mentioning it. I'm not going to bug him on that one. I'll ask about flow state.

My personal opinion is disclosure will be a long process because it's a lot of weird stuff for people to process. It's like ants in an ant farm finding out there's more out there beyond their tunnels. It's overwhelming and not all great news (I don't know much of it but we may be better off / happier just enjoying our tunnels.

One last note/question/topic: it would seem that much of what some of our early "whistleblowers" (Vallee, Lazar, might even throw Steven Spielberg in the mix) have been saying is true. How in the world did they tap into to the truth? They've been on the right track and in most cases only had their wild claims confirmed for the majority of my life, and I'm in my early fifties.

I'm not answering for Ross on this one but I'll touch on this more as a "food for thought".

You can get major clues by paying attention to what the early insiders start to study after being exposed to the hidden information about the phenomenon.  

According to Dana Pasulka, Vallee has countless books on various religions, mysticism, consciousness, angels, demons, etc.  He is very interested in Rosicrucianism which says A LOT about his beliefs in the nature of reality and our place within it.  

Robert Bigelow took a heavy interest in the nature of consciousness and life after death following his exposure to the phenomenon.

Hal Puthoff, Kit Green, John Alexander, Joe McMoneagle, etc are all mixed in with both UFO/UAP and Remote Viewing/psychic studies/"mysticism".  

Putting the pieces together, it's obvious this isn't just a "nuts and bolts" issue.  There's a heavy metaphysical factor to the phenomenon.  All the main researchers have mentioned "the woo", even Garry Nolan has said he can't really meditate but the woo is a big piece of the puzzle that unfortunately can't be measured scientifically.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:49:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#30]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#31]

I'm not answering for Ross on this one but I'll touch on this more as a "food for thought".

You can get major clues by paying attention to what the early insiders start to study after being exposed to the hidden information about the phenomenon.  

According to Dana Pasulka, Vallee has countless books on various religions, mysticism, consciousness, angels, demons, etc.  He is very interested in Rosicrucianism which says A LOT about his beliefs in the nature of reality and our place within it.  

Robert Bigelow took a heavy interest in the nature of consciousness and life after death following his exposure to the phenomenon.

Hal Puthoff, Kit Green, John Alexander, Joe McMoneagle, etc are all mixed in with both UFO/UAP and Remote Viewing/psychic studies/"mysticism".  

Putting the pieces together, it's obvious this isn't just a "nuts and bolts" issue.  There's a heavy metaphysical factor to the phenomenon.  All the main researchers have mentioned "the woo", even Garry Nolan has said he can't really meditate but the woo is a big piece of the puzzle that unfortunately can't be measured scientifically.
View Quote

Yeah, in our primitive state; when we think of exploring a place, we want to build an object, probably board the object and then transport all of that physical matter to that place. It’s *possible that a higher order of being wouldn’t feel the need to physically go any place. They may see everything you see, experience everything you do. It may be our reason for being here.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:32:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#32]

View All Quotes

???

!!!

You know him? I've speculated that he seems to know a lot more than he's letting on, does he? Can he discuss Flow State more ? When do we get to hear about that huge crashed saucer he said that a building was built over  ?

PM is fine.

Yes, I know him. Great dude and extremely professional journalist. He does hear a lot more than he shares but there are things shared with him in confidence from sources that they don't want publicly released.

haven't asked about the giant saucer with the building on it but I saw a clip where he regrets even mentioning it. I'm not going to bug him on that one. I'll ask about flow state.

My personal opinion is disclosure will be a long process because it's a lot of weird stuff for people to process. It's like ants in an ant farm finding out there's more out there beyond their tunnels. It's overwhelming and not all great news (I don't know much of it but we may be better off / happier just enjoying our tunnels.

Good analysis! Definitely food for thought. I should look up Rosicrucianism.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:04:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#33]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#34]

This is another where God or Angles and Demons could be describing the UFO/UAP as well, about the 25-30 minute mark, but the whole interview is excellent if you haven't seen it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR0JtbuLhPo

View All Quotes

???

!!!

PM is fine.

This is another where God or Angles and Demons could be describing the UFO/UAP as well, about the 25-30 minute mark, but the whole interview is excellent if you haven't seen it.  

That was a good interview, I watched that one not long ago.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#35]

This is another where God or Angles and Demons could be describing the UFO/UAP as well, about the 25-30 minute mark, but the whole interview is excellent if you haven't seen it.  At there 59 minute mark  mentions pilots in Air Force/Navy who have seen these claim they are "demonic" entities.

View All Quotes

???

!!!

PM is fine.

This is another where God or Angles and Demons could be describing the UFO/UAP as well, about the 25-30 minute mark, but the whole interview is excellent if you haven't seen it.  At there 59 minute mark  mentions pilots in Air Force/Navy who have seen these claim they are "demonic" entities.

It's all about personal bias.  A religious person will see something and say "angels/demons", a non-religious person will see the exact same thing and say "I have no idea/aliens".

I've seen some shit both with my eyes in this world and while going "places" with my consciousness and nothing has ever made me think angel or demon, but I've certainly had the thought: "I can see how a religious person would interpret this as a demon/angel".
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:15:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#36]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#37]
It's unironically demons.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#38]

I also see both sides.  I guess that puts it into the "astral / dimensional / mental / psychic / religious" arena of why they're called "Experiences" instead of "Sightings".   They aren't pure audio-visual events.  People have feelings manipulated, vision changed where some people can see and others don't but they show up on photos taken but not exactly like they saw it with their eyes when they took the photo and radar scans, several other events going through reports.  

Lots of perception is involved and it isn't limited to the 5 senses that the "Science" will only accept for interpretation as "evidence" (one top of the problem that it can't be reproduced in a lab so it's given the handwavium treatment since "Scientific Method" can't be strictly applied).    From masking visually to telepathic communication or simply calming/pausing people somehow where they "lost time", that then puts an easy target on it for saying "Head case!" and write off the entire incident and coincidentally all other ancillary evidence that came with those perceptions.  Though the interview above with Gary Nolan stated that several of these people had the same brain injuries happen on MRI which is similar to the "Havana Syndrome" of the Cuban embassy as a possible avenue of attack to exploit.

It's sort of like the feeling when you feel like somebody is watching you, not just something out of the corner of your eye.  Too many reports have many recurring features of those perceptions, as covered by Pasulka.   I've done meditation and lucid dreaming and not sure how adjacent those are to religions, which I've studied pretty heavily even in other languages a bit trying to figure out "what changed".   That is a lifetime just on one passage if you really delve into it, especially the passages that splintered Christian churches into the hundreds of denominations today.

@Cypher214 - I don't want to delve deeper into a pool I might be at the wrong end of for my own sanity safety.  I've got an Astral Projection book in my cart from audbile and was wondering if you've heard of this author or have an opinion on the book?  Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming
View All Quotes

???

!!!

PM is fine.

It's all about personal bias.  A religious person will see something and say "angels/demons", a non-religious person will see the exact same thing and say "I have no idea/aliens".

I've seen some shit both with my eyes in this world and while going "places" with my consciousness and nothing has ever made me think angel or demon, but I've certainly had the thought: "I can see how a religious person would interpret this as a demon/angel".

I also see both sides.  I guess that puts it into the "astral / dimensional / mental / psychic / religious" arena of why they're called "Experiences" instead of "Sightings".   They aren't pure audio-visual events.  People have feelings manipulated, vision changed where some people can see and others don't but they show up on photos taken but not exactly like they saw it with their eyes when they took the photo and radar scans, several other events going through reports.  

Lots of perception is involved and it isn't limited to the 5 senses that the "Science" will only accept for interpretation as "evidence" (one top of the problem that it can't be reproduced in a lab so it's given the handwavium treatment since "Scientific Method" can't be strictly applied).    From masking visually to telepathic communication or simply calming/pausing people somehow where they "lost time", that then puts an easy target on it for saying "Head case!" and write off the entire incident and coincidentally all other ancillary evidence that came with those perceptions.  Though the interview above with Gary Nolan stated that several of these people had the same brain injuries happen on MRI which is similar to the "Havana Syndrome" of the Cuban embassy as a possible avenue of attack to exploit.

It's sort of like the feeling when you feel like somebody is watching you, not just something out of the corner of your eye.  Too many reports have many recurring features of those perceptions, as covered by Pasulka.   I've done meditation and lucid dreaming and not sure how adjacent those are to religions, which I've studied pretty heavily even in other languages a bit trying to figure out "what changed".   That is a lifetime just on one passage if you really delve into it, especially the passages that splintered Christian churches into the hundreds of denominations today.

@Cypher214 - I don't want to delve deeper into a pool I might be at the wrong end of for my own sanity safety.  I've got an Astral Projection book in my cart from audbile and was wondering if you've heard of this author or have an opinion on the book?  Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming

@brass, my advice would be to make sure you read up on how to prepare/protect yourself before trying anything.  I'm not familiar with that particular book but if the author isn't giving some warnings/advice about that aspect, I'd do more reading.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#40]
I’ve shared a few of the questions/ subjects and will transmit any response I get the green light to share.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#41]
I’ve shared a few of the questions/ subjects and will transmit any response I get the green light to share.
View Quote

you rock, thanks @Citizen904!
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:55:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#42]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#43]

@Citizen904

Thank you, and THANK ROSS VERY MUCH!  He's brought more experts and details to light than anybody else reporting which I've seen.  Most all the common names we're seeing now were mentioned by Ross before they became Big Names, and he's not afraid of being burnt at the stake (quite literally would be if it was the 1600s yet), we Really appreciate it!

We've learned more about this topic just in the past 5 years than the previous 30 combined.  Especially the spiritual/paranormal aspects which were only mentioned a bit out of context (Lazar and "Soul containers" statement was out of left field).   Now more statements are falling together and we're seeing who has been telling us good information instead of making information up to make anybody interested considered looney toons.

He's more than welcome in this forum, we don't need to know his username, some other big names are around here and navigate fine as long as they stay out of GD.

View All Quotes

@Citizen904

Thank you, and THANK ROSS VERY MUCH!  He's brought more experts and details to light than anybody else reporting which I've seen.  Most all the common names we're seeing now were mentioned by Ross before they became Big Names, and he's not afraid of being burnt at the stake (quite literally would be if it was the 1600s yet), we Really appreciate it!

We've learned more about this topic just in the past 5 years than the previous 30 combined.  Especially the spiritual/paranormal aspects which were only mentioned a bit out of context (Lazar and "Soul containers" statement was out of left field).   Now more statements are falling together and we're seeing who has been telling us good information instead of making information up to make anybody interested considered looney toons.

He's more than welcome in this forum, we don't need to know his username, some other big names are around here and navigate fine as long as they stay out of GD.

Itals: Completely agree, previously everything was in print form, relegated to the “new age” woo-woo crystal power* sections of a book store or magazine rack, and frequently filled with red herrings. That reminds me, I need to go find it, I have an early hardcover copy of Project Blue Book somewhere that I got from an older family member.

* Though the vibrations they discussed do have a tie-in to crystals so who freaking knows, it literally may all be connected and the hippies were right.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm a Luddite on a phone, no clue how to link but a Ross video 15 hrs old just popped up on my feed. It's on the News Nation channel. It's called "Crash retrieval photos disprove AARO UAP report". Sorry for being a neanderthal and a possible dupe
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:01:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#45]
@BlackHoleSon

This?

Popped up on my feed too

Craft retrieval photos disprove AARO UAP report: Pentagon Papers lawyer | Reality Check
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:05:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
@BlackHoleSon

This?

Popped up on my feed too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVPs-2DfN_o
View Quote

@Boom_Stick
That's it. Thank you sir. I'm about 10 minutes in. Don't think I've heard it before
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#47]

@Citizen904

View All Quotes

@Citizen904

I disagree. Your statement about Lazar and soul containers is a perfect example. The spiritual/paranormal and extra dimensional aspect goes back to at least the 50's. Orfeo Angelucci talked about it in his book "The Secret of the Saucers" Earth is a prison planet for the souls that lost the war that destroyed our former planet between Mars and Jupiter, we get reincarnated until we find enlightenment and work off our karmic debt.

Many "new" UFO ideas go back to Orfeo. Drones custom built for a task and controlled by a mothership with a tractor beam and then destroyed when the mission is over, that's from Orfeo.

Tractor beams, cloaking devices, inertial damping, holographic view screens and more can be traced back to that book.

I think it's simply older less well know info being passed off as new. No different from shows like Stargate that had excellent research departments and included a lot of less well know info into the show.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:57:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Herc:

I disagree. Your statement about Lazar and soul containers is a perfect example. The spiritual/paranormal and extra dimensional aspect goes back to at least the 50's. Orfeo Angelucci talked about it in his book "The Secret of the Saucers" Earth is a prison planet for the souls that lost the war that destroyed our former planet between Mars and Jupiter, we get reincarnated until we find enlightenment and work off our karmic debt.

Many "new" UFO ideas go back to Orfeo. Drones custom built for a task and controlled by a mothership with a tractor beam and then destroyed when the mission is over, that's from Orfeo.

Tractor beams, cloaking devices, inertial damping, holographic view screens and more can be traced back to that book.

I think it's simply older less well know info being passed off as new. No different from shows like Stargate that had excellent research departments and included a lot of less well know info into the show.
View All Quotes

@Citizen904

This is the first I’m hearing about Angelucci; I am amazed at how many of these concepts keep being reinforced if anything.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#49]
I disagree. Your statement about Lazar and soul containers is a perfect example. The spiritual/paranormal and extra dimensional aspect goes back to at least the 50's. .......
View Quote
I dunno, sounds a bit like some L ron hubbard scifi
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Have you guys seen “UFO CHRONICLES: The War Room: With Robert O. Dean”? He goes into detail about a huge UFO study conducted by/ for NATO in the 60’s that echoes much of what Bob Lazar said he was briefed on in Nevada in the late 80’s.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top