Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
I dunno, sounds a bit like some L ron hubbard scifi
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Herc:
I disagree. Your statement about Lazar and soul containers is a perfect example. The spiritual/paranormal and extra dimensional aspect goes back to at least the 50's. .......

Hubbard took some true concepts and turned them into a batshit religion.

We are eternal beings taking a spin in a temporary physical vehicle in a physical world with constraints.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 2:09:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Citizen904:
Have you guys seen “UFO CHRONICLES: The War Room: With Robert O. Dean”? He goes into detail about a huge UFO study conducted by/ for NATO in the 60’s that echoes much of what Bob Lazar said he was briefed on in Nevada in the late 80’s.
View Quote

I have not seen that or even heard of it. Is that NATO study available at all…?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 4:27:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#4]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By macman37:

I have not seen that or even heard of it. Is that NATO study available at all…?
View Quote

I think you can watch the video on Amazon for something like $3.99. The report itself was said to have only had a few copies made and supposedly it was ordered destroyed. But it’s highly compelling information if true.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
It's gonna be funny if the Scientologists are correct
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:57:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#7]
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#8]

I disagree. Your statement about Lazar and soul containers is a perfect example. The spiritual/paranormal and extra dimensional aspect goes back to at least the 50's. Orfeo Angelucci talked about it in his book "The Secret of the Saucers" Earth is a prison planet for the souls that lost the war that destroyed our former planet between Mars and Jupiter, we get reincarnated until we find enlightenment and work off our karmic debt.

Many "new" UFO ideas go back to Orfeo. Drones custom built for a task and controlled by a mothership with a tractor beam and then destroyed when the mission is over, that's from Orfeo.

Tractor beams, cloaking devices, inertial damping, holographic view screens and more can be traced back to that book.

I think it's simply older less well know info being passed off as new. No different from shows like Stargate that had excellent research departments and included a lot of less well know info into the show.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brass:
I’ve shared a few of the questions/ subjects and will transmit any response I get the green light to share.

@Citizen904

Thank you, and THANK ROSS VERY MUCH!  He's brought more experts and details to light than anybody else reporting which I've seen.  Most all the common names we're seeing now were mentioned by Ross before they became Big Names, and he's not afraid of being burnt at the stake (quite literally would be if it was the 1600s yet), we Really appreciate it!

We've learned more about this topic just in the past 5 years than the previous 30 combined.  Especially the spiritual/paranormal aspects which were only mentioned a bit out of context (Lazar and "Soul containers" statement was out of left field).   Now more statements are falling together and we're seeing who has been telling us good information instead of making information up to make anybody interested considered looney toons.

He's more than welcome in this forum, we don't need to know his username, some other big names are around here and navigate fine as long as they stay out of GD.

I disagree. Your statement about Lazar and soul containers is a perfect example. The spiritual/paranormal and extra dimensional aspect goes back to at least the 50's. Orfeo Angelucci talked about it in his book "The Secret of the Saucers" Earth is a prison planet for the souls that lost the war that destroyed our former planet between Mars and Jupiter, we get reincarnated until we find enlightenment and work off our karmic debt.

Many "new" UFO ideas go back to Orfeo. Drones custom built for a task and controlled by a mothership with a tractor beam and then destroyed when the mission is over, that's from Orfeo.

Tractor beams, cloaking devices, inertial damping, holographic view screens and more can be traced back to that book.

I think it's simply older less well know info being passed off as new. No different from shows like Stargate that had excellent research departments and included a lot of less well know info into the show.

I don't understand the math behind reincarnation. The population continues to grow.  One would think that it would decline as people reach enlightenment.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 1:02:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#9]
Originally Posted By sq40:

I don't understand the math behind reincarnation. The population continues to grow.  One would think that it would decline as people reach enlightenment.
View All Quotes
I've shared a few of the questions/ subjects and will transmit any response I get the green light to share.

@Citizen904

Thank you, and THANK ROSS VERY MUCH!  He's brought more experts and details to light than anybody else reporting which I've seen.  Most all the common names we're seeing now were mentioned by Ross before they became Big Names, and he's not afraid of being burnt at the stake (quite literally would be if it was the 1600s yet), we Really appreciate it!

We've learned more about this topic just in the past 5 years than the previous 30 combined. Especially the spiritual/paranormal aspects which were only mentioned a bit out of context (Lazar and "Soul containers" statement was out of left field).   Now more statements are falling together and we're seeing who has been telling us good information instead of making information up to make anybody interested considered looney toons.

He's more than welcome in this forum, we don't need to know his username, some other big names are around here and navigate fine as long as they stay out of GD.

What we refer to as "reincarnation" isn't limited to human-to-human spiritual exchange.

The higher level consciousness isn't confined to one species or location.

Your last trip in this reality might have been in Zeta Reticuli. . .
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I think there are a lot of people being born without souls.  
Maybe has always been this way, but it sure looks that way now.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 2:07:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#11]
Originally Posted By JQ66:
View Quote

I disagree.  What we're seeing is a societal shift, it has nothing to do with consciousness/soul.

We're finally starting to shift back toward a wider acceptance of the spiritual, which is how humanity perceived things until religion was turned into a control mechanism and the message became "Meditation is bad, you can't talk to the higher entity without a priest/rabbi/etc and we're going to charge you money to make sure you stay out of hell.  Just trust us."
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

we trusted that they never cloned anything more advanced than Dolly, didn’t we?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

What we refer to as "reincarnation" isn't limited to human-to-human spiritual exchange.

View All Quotes
I've shared a few of the questions/ subjects and will transmit any response I get the green light to share.

@Citizen904

We've learned more about this topic just in the past 5 years than the previous 30 combined. Especially the spiritual/paranormal aspects which were only mentioned a bit out of context (Lazar and "Soul containers" statement was out of left field).   Now more statements are falling together and we're seeing who has been telling us good information instead of making information up to make anybody interested considered looney toons.

I hadn't considered that. Interesting.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#14]

I disagree.  What we're seeing is a societal shift, it has nothing to do with consciousness/soul.

We're finally starting to shift back toward a wider acceptance of the spiritual, which is how humanity perceived things until religion was turned into a control mechanism and the message became "Meditation is bad, you can't talk to the higher entity without a priest/rabbi/etc and we're going to charge you money to make sure you stay out of hell.  Just trust us."
View Quote

What control is the urban thug culture under?    The cartels?  None but personal riches.   Maybe power over others.  
Lots have zero regard to death of others.   Life has zero value, just the moment.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:08:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#15]

What control is the urban thug culture under?    The cartels?  None but personal riches.   Maybe power over others.  
Lots have zero regard to death of others.   Life has zero value, just the moment.
View All Quotes

The urban thug culture is a result of generational welfare combined with a cultural mindset of "if she gets pregnant, that's her problem."

Man fucks woman, woman gets pregnant, man says "that ain't my problem", woman has baby because "abortion is wrong", woman goes on welfare, woman sees the child as a burden and treats him/her like shit, child lacks nurturing and guidance so turns to their friends which are going through the same thing, child is told they'll never amount to anything because of their lot in life, child hears the only way to make money is to become a criminal.  Repeat for multiple generations.  The problem has only been made worse by Democrat policies so, technically, they're the ones controlling it.

Despite the thug culture problem, we are going through another Age of Enlightenment thanks to the hippies.  People are realizing there may be more to psychedelics than "tripping balls".
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top