Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2024 11:08:15 AM EDT
This started things off with a bang…

Craft retrieval photos disprove AARO UAP report: Pentagon Papers lawyer | Reality Check

Halfway thru now. I’ll finish tonight or tomorrow.

So far, big topics: RC loves America, and Sheehan traced symbols off a microfiche image of a crashed UFO.

Did a cursory search, didn’t see this posted.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By macman37:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVPs-2DfN_o

So far, big topics: RC loves America, and Sheehan traced symbols off a microfiche image of a crashed UFO.

View Quote

It was posted yesterday in I think the Ross and Cook thread but I'll never complain about having too much RC. It was good and I'm looking forward to what he has in store for upcoming interviews
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
In another thread I posted. D’oh. Still, this is Sheehan’s moment, I don’t mind splitting it from the other thread.

Though if Ross keeps this up we may need a Coulthart Superthread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:55:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:03:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#4]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
@35 minutes:  2-6 Highly Intelligent, Highly Technically Developed non-human species in our galaxy.   This was a conclusion in the report.

That's an interesting new tidbit.

@40 Minutes - EO 12333 from Regan forbids intelligence agencies from running covert operations to influence public opinion.      This was mentioned in the intro, and Project Mockingbird certainly violates that, I guess they assume it's grandfathered in?   The rest of it is by cut out where they're just telling the MSM what to say via private channels and not in an official capacity.   Trails into the Iran-Contra issue where CIA kept providing what the public side of the .gov promised not to do.  Problem is the EO and Congressional Law do not have any enforcement sections so it doesn't matter if they go against what the document says as there's no penalty.

Sadly, those laws don't even matter anymore with their blatant behavior of stomping all over rule of law in their actions of late.

View Quote

Yeah that 2-6 intelligent species thing perked my ears up too.

Finished this show. Will definitely tune in for more. Coulthart is reaching Weinstein levels of “can’t miss”.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Unbelievable that he didn't retain a copy of the yellow legal pad tracing of the symbols on the downed craft.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

Unbelievable that he didn't retain a copy of the yellow legal pad tracing of the symbols on the downed craft.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

For sure. I guess he either found it or redrew them for some pic I saw online.

Here's more Sheehan based on a Reddit Q&A.

click
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:03:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#8]
I just finished watching that video.  Wow!  Excellent video.  Sheehan outright calls out Kirkpatrick (rightly so) for the AARO report being full of lies, especially since he (Kirkpatrick) interviewed him before releasing the report (that claimed there was no evidence of NHI and UAP's).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top