BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch youcrap videos with the freetube app. Its still in beta though.

Subscribe to channels without an account, no adds, sponsor block, etc.

https://freetubeapp.io/
View Quote

well .. sure. except they have your source IP unless you use a vpn. from your source IP they can go to your ISP and find out who you are.

i would not be so sure that using a vpn would hide you. i mean vpns are supposed to not keep records.. but who knows.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
what are the videos?  I wanna watch em now
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i dont have apps. i dont live with a phone in my face.

View Quote

Glad its left you time for over 10k arfcom posts ??tell you what. I'll do what I want with the time left to me by my 60hr- week job and you do what you want.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

According to Forbes, the investigation into elonmuskwhm is focused on that individual selling Bitcoin for cash, which is a violation of money laundering laws. The sale also constitutes an unlicensed money-transferring business. As part of the investigation, undercover agents reportedly sent links of YouTube tutorials that covered mapping via drones and augmented reality software to elonmuskwhm, and then asked Google to provide details on who had viewed the videos

who knows what the red part means. and is selling bitcoin for cash money laundering???
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

According to Forbes, the investigation into elonmuskwhm is focused on that individual selling Bitcoin for cash, which is a violation of money laundering laws. The sale also constitutes an unlicensed money-transferring business. As part of the investigation, undercover agents reportedly sent links of YouTube tutorials that covered mapping via drones and augmented reality software to elonmuskwhm, and then asked Google to provide details on who had viewed the videos

who knows what the red part means. and is selling bitcoin for cash money laundering???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FBI is sending links of videos and then asking YT to give them viewer data to identify people.  They are assuming 1 of the thousands of people who watched is the person they gave the link to.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this related to naked yoga? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wtf is the point in buying crypto if you cannot liquidate it? “You now own a useless bit of code! But it’s totally worth $60,000!”

Or is it “you can’th thell it for cath becuzth then we can’th taxth it!”

Because the second one makes much more sense, since our goobermint is so very dedicated to stealing as much money from productive folks as they can, and actively looking for excuses to imprison or murder anyone trying to avoid having their shit stolen.

Btw, why is it the IRS has time for this dumb shit, but is just completely blind to all the insider trading and money laundering via donations/PACs/grants/etc going on in DC? Parasites go in with a net worth of $750K and a salary of $200K, magically becoming multi-millionaires in their first term, but there’s no issues there?

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#9]
The courts aren't demanding anything. Cops are demanding. The courts are just going along with the demand.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If a foreign police force asks, well, we’re all done for.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about GD posters?

If a foreign police force asks, well, we’re all done for.

Yep and use AI to connect the dots to who, what where and with whom. Plus all other social media
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Watch youcrap videos with the freetube app. Its still in beta though.

Subscribe to channels without an account, no adds, sponsor block, etc.

https://freetubeapp.io/
View Quote

Everything can be tracked.  

How long before Google asks their .gov partner to track down "thefts" of their content?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:57:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Think how bad things must be for the government who already has this info for them to need to publicly request it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Think how bad things must be for the government who already has this info for them to need to publicly request it.
View Quote

Maybe they need a defensible provenance for it to use it in court.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top