Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheAvatar9265ft:

Thank you!!!
View Quote

You're welcome!

I just sent a little more that could help.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This chick would have to be a knockout and a superfreak to put up with that shit
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BB:
This chick would have to be a knockout and a superfreak to put up with that shit
View Quote

BPD is really hard to understand until you've seen it up close. Mild and/or high functioning borderlines will seem totally normal for years until either stress or change breaks their coping mechanisms.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By chase45:
Might be easier just to give in and reunite/remarry
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Nick
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

BPD is really hard to understand until you've seen it up close. Mild and/or high functioning borderlines will seem totally normal for years until either stress or change breaks their coping mechanisms.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

Attachment Attached File

Nick
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Jesus-with-a-AR15:

Need photos evidence to determine level of crazy.
View Quote

Absolutely, especially since the OP is clearly sick of her shit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jkm:
You will not want to do this stuff, but it is all needed for the impending reverse arrest she has planned for you. An event will happen. It may be a minor disturbance or a detailed SA accusation.  This stuff does happen.
View Quote

Heard of this just recently with a family loosely connected to one of my kids. The daughter was crazy and every time her dad touched her (like on the shoulder), she would call the sheriff's dept. for DV.  Sheriff would investigate each time and eventually told the dad to document what he could and then arrange to commit her to a psych facility, which he did do. Turns out the daughter had been building a case against the dad in order to have him evicted from his own home so she could have it to herself! Pretty f'ing amazing. Too crazy to take meds and mostly in denial. Terrible situation, but point is, the dad was in jeopardy until the Sheriff caught on to who was the real victim.

Don't date or marry crazy, and most of all, don't have crazy kids with them. That's the gift that keeps on giving.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

BPD sounds better than most mental illness until you've seen it first hand.  "borderline" in medicine is usually an OK thing: "your LDL is borderline, maybe eat more fish oil", "Your A1c is borderline, maybe get some exercise".

I very nearly was killed by a BPD.  I get OP's problem.

OP: get a dash camera, now, ideally forward and backwards facing ones that detect motion.  That will help about the tracker problem going forward.  

The second most popular tags beyond apple are probably Samsung (here's how to find ) and Tile (here's how to find ).  Obviously she might be using a more sophisticated tracker, or figuring out your location by some social engineering and/or physically stalking you.

Take a REAL hard look about any accounts you had while you were still together.  My ex and I had shared Amazon Kindle Libraries, and it took me forever to remember that.  

Put MFA on every single account you possibly can.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top