Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2021 1:23:03 AM EDT
Creed cologne is wonderful but very expensive. I haven’t met a woman yet that doesn’t love Aventus (it makes my wife crazy).

They release sampler packs every so often. This one is a home run for people curious about them.

They typically don’t last long

$60
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#1]
And I would put in a plug for Stirling Soap Company. They have several scents inspired by Creed fragrances in shaving soap, bath soap, aftershave splash, and Eu de Toilette.

https://www.stirlingsoap.com/
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Creed is the good stuff, everything else is just everything else.

Aventus
Green Irish Tweed
Millésime Impérial
Silver Mountain Water
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the tip.

The larger sampler was sold out but smaller sets were available.

Good way to have a trial - be advised the bottles are tiny, barely larger than a typical free sample vial.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By enigma1:
Creed is the good stuff, everything else is just everything else.

Aventus
Green Irish Tweed
Millésime Impérial
Silver Mountain Water
View Quote

All excellent choices.

If you like Creed (or just about any other quality fragrance brand) but don't want to shell out the $$$ for a big bottle, check out Surrender to Chance. They break the big bottles down into smaller sizes, so you can afford to have all four of the fragrances listed above for less than the cost of just one.

They're legit. I've been buying from them for years now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stasher1:

All excellent choices.

If you like Creed (or just about any other quality fragrance brand) but don't want to shell out the $$$ for a big bottle, check out Surrender to Chance. They break the big bottles down into smaller sizes, so you can afford to have all four of the fragrances listed above for less than the cost of just one.

They're legit. I've been buying from them for years now.
View Quote
Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top