Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 3/25/2024 10:52:18 PM EDT
Oh Dey Mad!

I haven't seen the libs worked up in froth like this in a while.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
What are they suppose to do, stay awake 24/7?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are they suppose to do, stay awake 24/7?
View Quote
Go to shelters that force them to get clean, it's in the link.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#4]
BRB, moving to the great state of Florida.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish other states would pass similar laws.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh Dey Mad!

I haven't seen the libs worked up in froth like this in a while.
View Quote

This is the kind of stuff I like to see from him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The majority are low IQ, mentally ill, and incapable of real work. What you wanna do with those?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The majority are low IQ, mentally ill, and incapable of real work. What you wanna do with those?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

coc
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
They always did that here. no homeless centers ect..  I watched Sanata Rosa county pick up people then drive them to the next county line. And make it some one else's problem until they get to a liberal area.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make nuthouses great again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Amazing how just a few years ago, such a law would have been decried as tyranny by most members here. Apparently people being free to live and sleep anywhere open to the public is just a little too scary, even for arfcom.

We need more laws like this, but we have a little further to fall before we’ll have the will to see them through.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

The world needs ditch diggers. An idiot stick (shovel) doesn’t take much to work it. Those individuals that seriously can’t due grunt work, there are programs for them in almost every state.

We seriously need to bring back ‘institutions’ for these people that can’t survive in the regular world.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Fucking RINO.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:09:01 PM EDT
[#14]
They'll just take them to the ER... it's what they do everywhere else.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fucking RINO.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn... half this thread seems like a DUh thread.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#17]
They can fuck off to California.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Will the homeless shelters take them if they are nuts

probably not so the cops have to drop them off then at a  hospital psych ward

The hospitals will love that

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:17:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

All large hospitals have  psych wards so that's where they will end up
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:19:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Send them to Alabama, they'll make good fans! RTR!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#21]
There he goes again, doing stuff.

Doesn't he know he's just supposed to talk/tweet about doing stuff?

What a dummy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Amazing how just a few years ago, such a law would have been decried as tyranny by most members here. Apparently people being free to live and sleep anywhere open to the public is just a little too scary, even for arfcom.

We need more laws like this, but we have a little further to fall before we’ll have the will to see them through.
View Quote

There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, we're talking about Florida...

They'll probably end up squatting in the backyards of semi-rural homes and/or camp out in the bushes....driving you can see their tents there and I think Pasco County people claimed that when they were driven out of Tampa, they ended up in backyards of homes and shit.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
We'll have to figure that out, but it's better than leaving them junked out on the sidewalk. I'm not mad about using my tax money to help Americans. If you don't want it in Alabama,  let your representatives know.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#25]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Thank God for sanity, wish this guy was my governor

The homeless and dope addicts run this state... they shit, piss, get high, deal drugs, sleep, steal and berserk anywhere they want, anytime they want and no one does anything... just "move along, move along"...
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:28:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, guys, these folks are just good, responsible people who want to camp out in a city park and leave it in better shape than they found it.

Why are you guys all so mean?????
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ok, we're talking about Florida...

They'll probably end up squatting in the backyards of semi-rural homes and/or camp out in the bushes....driving you can see their tents there and I think Pasco County people claimed that when they were driven out of Tampa, they ended up in backyards of homes and shit.

View Quote

damn that's not good
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, that was funny!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We need more laws like this, but we have a little further to fall before we'll have the will to see them through.
View Quote
Stay in Michigan. It's the perfect state for you. Heck, you can even make $500 housing future patriotic Americans now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Send them to California where they can get a .gov stipend to buy even more crack.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The world needs ditch diggers. An idiot stick (shovel) doesn’t take much to work it. Those individuals that seriously can’t due grunt work, there are programs for them in almost every state.
We seriously need to bring back ‘institutions’ for these people that can’t survive in the regular world.
View Quote

I don't think humans can compete with ditch-digging machines. In the legend of John Henry the attempts killed the only man tough enough to try in the 1800s.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:48:02 PM EDT
[#33]
King County Sheriff here thinks they have a constitutional right to sleep and shit on the sidewalks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#34]
To think, he was not conservative for a good chunk of this site to be President.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are a LOT of hospitals in Florida with no psych ward
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:58:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Florida needs to open some psych wards again. The low IQ ones can be trained to pick up trash.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Good.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are they crazy because they're on drugs or on drugs because they are crazy? I believe they are crazy because they're on drugs. I don't recall having a problem with 'homeless people', of this magnitude, prior to 2015 or so.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:30:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Stay in Michigan. It's the perfect state for you. Heck, you can even make $500 housing future patriotic Americans now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need more laws like this, but we have a little further to fall before we'll have the will to see them through.

I think you might have missed the entire point of my post. I’m supporting what DeSantis is doing. I’m simply pointing out that the road to “fix” what the left has done, and hopefully keep them from doing it again, is going to involve forcing some people to modify their behavior, which is something that makes a lot of people here squeamish.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:31:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think you might have missed the entire point of my post. I'm supporting what DeSantis is doing. I'm simply pointing out that the road to "fix" what the left has done, and hopefully keep them from doing it again, is going to involve forcing some people to modify their behavior, which is something that makes a lot of people here squeamish.
View Quote
I gotcha. I did read it wrong.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:39:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wish other states would pass similar laws.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Even in Traverse city, MI , a tony resort town.  The cancer is spreading.

Homelessness Is Ruining America's Resort Towns
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
One way bus ticket to Los Angeles
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#45]
If I own a home then I’m ok to go camping with Steve under a bridge occasionally just for fun?

If I am homeless how will I be punished…get arrested and given a bed and roof over my head for a night?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:38:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They can fuck off to California.
View Quote

Hopefully that's the end outcome.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:42:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Are they crazy because they're on drugs or on drugs because they are crazy? I believe they are crazy because they're on drugs. I don't recall having a problem with 'homeless people', of this magnitude, prior to 2015 or so.
View Quote

It's well known that meth and I'm sure a lot of whatever the hell else people are on causes psychosis.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Deport them, or institutionalize them, enough of this shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:45:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:46:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
To think, he was not conservative for a good chunk of this site to be President.
View Quote

That was never the problem. Did you work on his shit campaign or something? Because they all seemed just as clueless
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top