Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Illegals are typically extremely hard workers, and are willing to a lot of dirty, difficult work for low pay.  Homeless people are typically lazy and/or mentally ill.  They are homeless specifically for the reason that they don't have a good work ethic.  If they did, they wouldn't be homeless...
View Quote

They are homeless and lazy because they aren’t hungry enough.

If they were forced to work or starve they’d magically find some work ethic, or not I guess. Either way I don’t care.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Go to shelters that force them to get clean, it's in the link.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are they suppose to do, stay awake 24/7?
A counter argument could be that many of those homeless shelters are already overwhelmed.
Here in Phoenix, Homeless shelters have a metric shit ton of homeless people ... within the fenced area of the compound... but camping in tents and sleeping bags outside... because the indoor shelter is overrun.
A lot of crime happens in the "overflow" area too.

I can understand a homeless person perhaps feeling safer to sleep somewhere else rather than bunched up with a bunch of other criminal bums.

Don't get me wrong, I have little sympathy for the homeless. I worked with them for a few years and I genuinely have a far lower opinion of them than most people. The vast vast majority of them, chose that lifestyle.
But I can understand that if the shelter is over-run and the "Shelter" option is really nothing more than a highly concentrated outdoor "overflow" area.... I can understand homeless people turning that down.
If I was suddenly homeless.. I'd definitely avoid sleeping on the grass at CASS.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:20:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The libtards here in St. Pete are having a titty tantrum! That's the only thing they're good at because they don't ever offer sensible solutions to problems. The St. Pete reddit is full of nothing but entitled whiney libtard hipsters/yuppies. I can't even stand this place no more, I'm saving up all I can and getting out to Myakka or Lakewood ranch Parrish area. St. Pete had been going down the toilet because of these yuppies/yankees for the past decade. Time for me to move on.

I don't even give a shit if all the bums want to live in the park downtown right by all the new yuppy luxury condos/apartments. The fucking idiots who run this city designated an entire bus only lane of the only reliable crosstown highway to a stupid bus that only runs every 30 minutes or so. And the only people who were ever using it were bums because they could get free air conditioned rides between the beaches and downtown. This cost millions and only bums benefited from it and traffic now suffers for it. Really bright idea, democrat mayor of course no surprise there. DEI (didn't earn it) hire most likely.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The liberals here in St. Pete are having a titty tantrum! That's the only thing they're good at because they don't ever offer sensible solutions to problems. The St. Pete reddit is full of nothing but entitled whiney liberal hipsters/yuppies. I can't even stand this place no more, I'm saving up all I can and getting out to Myakka or Lakewood ranch area. St. Pete had been going down the toilet because of these yuppies/yankees for the past decade. Time for me to move on.
View Quote

They are enablers and are part of the problem. They think because they give them food, a blanky, or money at the stop light, they have save a life.

They teach their kids this shit too, go take that bum this blanket, or give him $5. All these lazy fucks do is beg, litter, and cause trouble.
You tap dance or play a guitar, I’ll throw you a $1, at least you are making an effort.

The government is part of the problem too, they don’t want to come down hard on these people because of the bad PR, they also don’t want the expense of treating them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some place in Wyoming was sending homeless on a bus to Salt Lake City.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One way bus ticket to Los Angeles
Some place in Wyoming was sending homeless on a bus to Salt Lake City.
I can confirm as someone who worked at a detox facility.
The very very needy/annoying/loathsome homeless people who oftentimes find themselves with a paid for long-distance bus ticket to another city... complements of the management of the facility they keep taking advantage of... lol. "Now they're LA's problem".
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh Dey Mad!

I haven't seen the libs worked up in froth like this in a while.
View Quote

Good, it passed.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2711824_FL-set-to-ban-homeless-from-sleeping-in-public-gives-residents-standing-to-sue-if-standards-not-met.html

Here's the text of the bill as passed:

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2024/1365/BillText/er/PDF

Oh, and if the government doesn't follow the law?

(4)(a) A resident of the county, an owner of a business
located in the county, or the Attorney General may bring a civil
action in any court of competent jurisdiction against the county
or applicable municipality to enjoin a violation of subsection
(2). If the resident or business owner prevails in a civil
action, the court may award reasonable expenses incurred in
bringing the civil action, including court costs, reasonable
attorney fees, investigative costs, witness fees, and deposition
costs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why have they stopped being enforced?  

Rhetorical question, unless someone really knows.
View Quote

Have you seen what happens whenever the police do something that is later deemed unacceptable?

Homeless people are sometimes unpredictable. Every time you interact with one it’s like rolling the dice. It could go well, or you could end up shooting them. If you end up shooting them there’s a non-zero chance you’ll get rolled under the bus even if you did nothing wrong.

Sometimes the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

@ClayHollisterTT
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nah I think there was just more space for them and they probably got run out of town or just shot more often.
View Quote

Essentially it was tolerated less.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:34:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who’s going to pay?
View Quote

For?

The law doesn't require the cities to setup homeless shelters.

It just says they can, and that if they do, it has to meet standards for being sanitary and properly policed and no drugs or booze.

Which automatically excludes the homeless who are homeless because they refuse to live under rules.

Who will not be allowed to sleep in public places.

They will find private property to sleep on if they want to do it legally.

But in order to do so, they're going to have to avoid trespassing, or run the risk of dealing with ticked off landowners.

People who are homeless who WANT to get out of that situation should be helped.

People who are homeless who do not want to get out of that situation should not be allowed to be bad actors and break the laws just because they're homeless.

People who are homeless because they've blown their mind on drugs or booze need to be cleaned up of the drugs and stuff and kept from hurting themselves or others.

We can't just keep ignoring the situation until they get to be so prevalent that they destroy the public areas and societies they live in.

Enabling and paying people to be homeless is the absolute LAST thing anyone should be doing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My VA employment has me amazed at the amount of money and resources available to veterans to prevent homelessness.
For the large majority, it's a lifestyle choice.  Any veterans who are affected, can merely go to the nearest emergency room and take advantage of the vast system set up to help them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no belief in freedom on ARFCOM anymore. All of you are trading liberty to protect.....what exactly?  Are we so stupid that we still resort to "If WE can't control it we should ban it!"?.  All we ever do is outlaw things instead of solving the issues.   What if they could apply for a $200.00 tax stamp, and in 9 months be allowed to lay down on the bench?  Would you be OK with that?  

Any corrections officers that want to chime in?  Are you ready to work intake?   How many leo's just can't wait to log infor their shift now?  Since yall don't have enough to do already. Just wait for all the prisoner transports with the windows down and the AC on high.

But at least people won't see someone sleeping in front of Starbucks while they support the DNC by purchasing grande fraps latte ice tea.

I have not read one post questioning how this may affect veterans.  

How many who support this wear Gadsden Flag t shirts, or flags on their Ford TRX Tundra?

My VA employment has me amazed at the amount of money and resources available to veterans to prevent homelessness.
For the large majority, it's a lifestyle choice.  Any veterans who are affected, can merely go to the nearest emergency room and take advantage of the vast system set up to help them.
This is very true.
Also, probably a small percentage of people claiming to be a vet on their cardboard sign, are actual legit vets. A lot of them are lying.
I have a vague memory of a fellow coworker who is a vet... confiscating a homeless person's sign and ripping it up and throwing it in the trash... because he knew that bum was no vet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:37:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is no belief in freedom on ARFCOM anymore. All of you are trading liberty to protect.....what exactly?  Are we so stupid that we still resort to "If WE can't control it we should ban it!"?.  All we ever do is outlaw things instead of solving the issues.   What if they could apply for a $200.00 tax stamp, and in 9 months be allowed to lay down on the bench?  Would you be OK with that?  

Any corrections officers that want to chime in?  Are you ready to work intake?   How many leo's just can't wait to log infor their shift now?  Since yall don't have enough to do already. Just wait for all the prisoner transports with the windows down and the AC on high.

But at least people won't see someone sleeping in front of Starbucks while they support the DNC by purchasing grande fraps latte ice tea.

I have not read one post questioning how this may affect veterans.  

How many who support this wear Gadsden Flag t shirts, or flags on their Ford TRX Tundra?
View Quote

A '22 account talking about how arfcom has changed?

How is it the right of homeless people to camp out on public property?

Do you even know what freedom is?

Have you made the mistake of thinking freedom means you follow no rules and have no controls?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Right, and sleeping in the street or under a bridge down by the river is safer?  

That's what's called a lame excuse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you talk with the homeless or housing challenged, among other things is that they are afraid of the shelters, churches, etc because they aren't safe or the other residents are zombies.  Maybe some type of guard or monitors.  The rest have serious mental issues that a shelter won't solve.
Right, and sleeping in the street or under a bridge down by the river is safer?  

That's what's called a lame excuse.
In all due honesty... yes.

Imagine you're a bum. You know damn well your fellow bums are criminals and thieves and molesters and rapists. You very well might feel safer under an underpass... than in a crowded open air "overflow" area of the homeless shelter. When I worked at the detox facility, I heard about a lot of really bad shit happening in the CASS Overflow (basically the homeless shelter's grass yard).

More bums around you, more likely your shit gets stolen, more likely you get stabbed, more likely you get molested or raped...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's popular to just write them off as "mentally defective, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc., etc.", but from what I've seen and read, lots of the homeless are otherwise sane people who consider "camping out" to be an adventure, or a return to basic living like in times past.  And many of them have just given up on the responsibilities of modern life ... like having to pay taxes, utilities, fuel bills, etc., and they've shucked all that off to "live free".

Problem is, they live free at our (taxpayer and property owner) expense. Personally, I hate people who are lazyasses and expect others to support them. And I hate thieves and fake beggars more than anything, and that's how many of them live.

Fuck the homeless.
View Quote

LOL no. That wasn't my experience working with the homeless.

Nevermind, read the rest of your post which was less wrong than I initially read. I was responding to the part in red.
The vast majority of homeless people, in my experience, were in fact drug addicts, mentally defective, alcoholics etc etc. If you write them off that way, you're mostly correct.

People down on their luck, people who lost their job and couldn't find a new job before rent was due and got evicted... they tend to go live with family. If they're a decent human being, they almost *ALWAYS* find someone to stay with until they get on their own two feet. Homeless people are people who mostly just do drugs, alcohol or have untreated mental illness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Supreme Court said in January it would hear and appeal of a decision from a west coast appellate court that said it's unconstitutional to kick homeless off public property.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna133440
View Quote

9th circuit stupidity again.  Would have been a lot better if the SC had over ruled the 9th on the Boise case.  

Anyhow- good for FL.  People are tired of this shit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Have you seen what happens whenever the police do something that is later deemed unacceptable?

Homeless people are sometimes unpredictable. Every time you interact with one it's like rolling the dice. It could go well, or you could end up shooting them. If you end up shooting them there's a non-zero chance you'll get rolled under the bus even if you did nothing wrong.

Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

@ClayHollisterTT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Homeless people are sometimes unpredictable. Every time you interact with one it's like rolling the dice. It could go well, or you could end up shooting them. If you end up shooting them there's a non-zero chance you'll get rolled under the bus even if you did nothing wrong.

Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

@ClayHollisterTT
Homeless people are incredibly dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They would not want me in charge.  Homelessness would be a felony.  You'd be scooped up against your will.  Stripped of everything. Cleaned, shaved and dewormed.  Then spend a year in "custody" getting dry and learning a trade.   No second chance. Ever.  

In Japan there is no homeless problem.  It's ILLEGAL to give money to the homeless.  And they get help.
View Quote

All the trash you see around homeless camps was funded by….YOU.  Either purchased directly thru taxpayer money, or taxpayer money given to NGO’s, or taxpayer money given directly to the homeless to spend on EBT cards.  

Make it illegal for those dipshits to deliver pallets of free stuff to homeless camps, and you massively reduce the trash and pollution issue.  And maybe encourage the homeless folks to move someplace else or improve their situation.  

Got trash on your property from homeless folks?  See if you can trace it back to an organization feeding them.  Then sue the hell out of them for failing to account for all the trash they knew would be produced.  If they want to feed them, make it be soup kitchens, with no packaging.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:52:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I remember one dude, racked up bills for the government that amounted close to a $1 million a year.
He was living on the street. The services he received were mostly coming in to the detox facility and using the place as a free place to crash. That was all that place was for 99% of the people that came through our doors. Just a place to sleep, get some shitty food, and then go right back out on those streets. Dude was a convicted child molestor.

Imagine that. This fucking chomo exploiting the tax payer close to the tune of $1 Million a year... because of how often he'd come through our facility.
Close to $1 Million yr... so some child molesting bum can sleep on a shitty ass nasty as fuck 50% flea by weight bed and eat some stale disgusting peanut butter jelly sandwiches.
Then many of these pieces of shit would physically assault staff with damn near impunity, and we had a manager who didn't give a shit if we got hurt on the job "You signed up for this!"

FUCK these "Non-profits" that milk taxpayer money pretending to help the homeless. The homeless industrial complex is real.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:03:40 AM EDT
[#18]
I have a better idea. Round all the homeless up every night. Truck them into one of the more run down Mormon churches. Feed them from the soup kitchen. Lock the doors so no one can leave till Dawn. Then preach hellfire, brimstone and eternal damnation for the entire night.

Keep doing this every night. When the bums fall asleep, strike them with the word of God AKA a heavy bound Bible.

By the end of the month the homeless will either be run out of Utah, cleaned up their act and got a place or you know which ones need to be institutionalized.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#19]
There is a lot of legal history in Florida regarding homeless.  The city of Miami dealt with it and lost in Pottinger v. Miami which is the common case used to guide current homeless enforcement.  The city of Ft. Lauderdale tried to implement requirements under Pottinger via a tent city, but got repeatedly sued.  There is a lot in Pottinger, but most significant is cops can’t destroy homeless people’s crap and homeless can’t be arrested for life sustaining issues in public, like sleeping in parks.  (I think Los Angeles has a similar case, Jones v. city of LA)

I absolutely support DeSantis in this endeavor.  In my several decades of dealing with them in south Florida, I can count on one hand the number that truly needed /wanted help.  Unfortunately, I think DeSantis will have a battle with this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was thinking on the same lines.  Wondering where are truly homeless people supposed to sleep?  I'm just glad I'm not homeless.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:36:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Philadelphia.
Another example of democrat run cities.
america - streets of philadelphia | October 30, 2023

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was thinking on the same lines.  Wondering where are truly homeless people supposed to sleep?  I'm just glad I'm not homeless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what I've seen, they tend to do whatever they have to get a tarp and some rope or a tent and they setup wherever they can.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#23]
More anti-freedom bs
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:28:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Open a homeless town on Federal property in the desert out west.
Build minibarn sized homes.
Bus all homeless there, have a taxpayer funded food drop every week.
Let them self govern.
Then at least we tax payers do not have to deal with, see, the homeless problem that we are paying for anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Unfortunately freedom and social safety nets aren’t compatible.

@ClayHollisterTT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, while I agree with the need for the law, it is hardly freedom.

Unfortunately freedom and social safety nets aren’t compatible.

@ClayHollisterTT

Exactly, they are competing ideologies.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:47:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How is it the right of homeless people to camp out on public property?

Do you even know what freedom is?

Have you made the mistake of thinking freedom means you follow no rules and have no controls?
View Quote

There is the issue, camping out is different than taking a nap in the sun.

I remember the cops hassling hungover spring breakers sleeping on the beach in the 80’s. I think it was Daytona, but it might have been Myrtle Beach. There were pairs of cops walking along waking people up
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#27]
If we (The United States) spent as much on homelessness for all homeless Americans as we've wasted on Ukraine and Illegal  immigrants We wouldn't  have a homeless crisis in this country  . It should always be America/ Americans 1st . ????
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:05:19 AM EDT
[#28]
I’d the dipshit liberals really care, they’ll set up the homeless shelters.

FYI the reason they don’t go to homeless shelters and camp outside is because the shelters typically don’t let you do drugs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't take effect until October?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Who’s going to pay?
View Quote

The taxpayer is on the hook either way.

One way has nutcases roaming free and the other way helps protect taxpayers from the nutcases.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If we (The United States) spent as much on homelessness for all homeless Americans as we've wasted on Ukraine and Illegal  immigrants We wouldn't  have a homeless crisis in this country  . It should always be America/ Americans 1st . ????
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The majority are low IQ, mentally ill, and incapable of real work. What you wanna do with those?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The majority are low IQ, mentally ill, and incapable of real work. What you wanna do with those?

Some are mentally ill but not a majority.  The majority just want to get drunk and or high all day.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

How should we be spending money on homelessness?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure that it started with court cases.
Back in the 1930s it was a chargeable offense here the out in public with no money on your person. There were poor farms in every county that you could be sent to.
Imagine that being the case today.
The system would be overwhelmed quickly
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#35]
They must sleep in the bushes!

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Local governments can ship them around on the NFL, Nascar, and PGA tours to fill seats.

Never a dull moment for everyone.

There could even be a pro/am bum fight circuit.  But we don't talk about that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Local governments can ship them around on the NFL, Nascar, and PGA tours to fill seats.

Never a dull moment for everyone.

There could even be a pro/am bum fight circuit.  But we don't talk about that.
View Quote

Brilliant

This is exactly the kind of go-getter I want working on my EM-50 project in Italy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

The shelters around here run out of space pretty quick. What about the rest of the people?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We need to open the asylums back up , that would take care of alot of them.
View Quote

In theory, I agree.

But it's not going to happen. We would need a shitload of them. And they'd most likely need to continue expanding because, let's be realistic, you won't rehabilitate many of these people. They would have to be cared for for the rest of their life.

How will we pay for the asylums? How about the money for the ACLU lawsuits because we'd have to commit people to these facilities involuntarily.

Where are we going to find the staff for these asylums?

I've been working in healthcare staffing for over 20 years. Dealing with the homeless population in asylums would likely be worse than nursing homes, and we can't find enough staff for nursing homes as it is. The current psychiatric care infrastructure can't absorb this population, either.

What magic trick do you have for raising the money, infrastructure, and staff necessary to run these places safely?

We fucked around closing down these types of facilities decades ago, now we're in the finding out phase.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
More anti-freedom bs
View Quote

Darn those laws that keep you from trespassing and doing stuff like taking over sidwalks and city squares!

Next thing you know they'll make it illegal to take a dump in the gutter!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

FYI the reason they don’t go to homeless shelters and camp outside is because the shelters typically don’t let you do drugs.
View Quote

If the liberals really cared they'd be taking care of their homeless family members and not letting them get screwed up on drugs and homeless in the first place.

But because their empathy is always for those outside of their families, they won't help at all in this way.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If the liberals really cared they'd be taking care of their homeless family members and not letting them get screwed up on drugs and homeless in the first place.

But because their empathy is always for those outside of their families, they won't help at all in this way.
View Quote

It is impossible to keep a person from using drugs. Yes you can set a good example but that does not always work
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It is impossible to keep a person from using drugs. Yes you can set a good example but that does not always work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have first hand experience with that but I'll take your word for it.

That would seem to make that a thing that you stop or lessen the chances of by preventing it from ever being able to happen in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#44]
My concern, this issue is definitely joined at the hip with the issue of people living on boats at anchor in anchorages all over the state. This is a hot topic in a lot of coastal areas. A culture of peeps on boats tucked away in every nook and cranny. Gonna get interesting.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
BRB, moving to the great state of Florida.
View Quote

Full.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My concern, this issue is definitely joined at the hip with the issue of people living on boats at anchor in anchorages all over the state. This is a hot topic in a lot of coastal areas. A culture of peeps on boats tucked away in every nook and cranny. Gonna get interesting.
View Quote

Thats an interesting thing to consider, but I also don't view the boat-livers as being 100% equivalent to the people who set up on public sidewalks in tents or under tarps.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The morons here set up a 24 acre shelter in 2010 with a “10 year plan to end homelessness.”
The number of homeless climbs yearly along with the budget that partially comes from taxpayers.

You set up a homeless shelter, and magically, more homeless appear.  It’s a mystery.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#48]
The pendulum hasn't even yet begun to swing back the other way, and heads are already exploding!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ok, we're talking about Florida...

They'll probably end up squatting in the backyards of semi-rural homes and/or camp out in the bushes....driving you can see their tents there and I think Pasco County people claimed that when they were driven out of Tampa, they ended up in backyards of homes and shit.

View Quote

You could have just posted I don’t know the eff I’m talking about and repeating things I think people said and throwing out “probably” scenarios.

Look at the bigger picture. This is part of the road map to bring back asylums for the mentally ill and addicts. If they can’t sleep on the street something will have to be done…..
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You could have just posted I don’t know the eff I’m talking about and repeating things I think people said and throwing out “probably” scenarios.

Look at the bigger picture. This is part of the road map to bring back asylums for the mentally ill and addicts. If they can’t sleep on the street something will have to be done…..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, we're talking about Florida...

They'll probably end up squatting in the backyards of semi-rural homes and/or camp out in the bushes....driving you can see their tents there and I think Pasco County people claimed that when they were driven out of Tampa, they ended up in backyards of homes and shit.

The courts won’t allow people to be locked in asylums if they don’t want to be.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top