Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2024 3:02:37 PM EDT
I'm just curious, if you have used one do they stop water spots or reduce them enough to make it worth while? I'm talking about the ones like found on Amazon for about 15-20 dollars that connect at the hose bib.

The reviews are always all over the place and IDK which reviews to believe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Do you have hard water ??

If yes...you'll need either a water softner and pre/post filtration.
Or an good reverse osmosis filtration system.

Those are going be the only solution to the problem of water spots from hard water.

Unless you want a deionized water system.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Google tells me the water is moderately soft. So I guess what I'm thinking about really won't help.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]
For a spot free rinse? No they don't help at all.

If you don't wash enough to invest in a de-ionizer set up grab the Unger Rinse and Go from Costco. It's more for the weekend warrior type detailer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dmac7979:
For a spot free rinse? No they don't help at all.

If you don't wash enough to invest in a de-ionizer set up grab the Unger Rinse and Go from Costco. It's more for the weekend warrior type detailer.
View Quote

Thanks perfect answer for me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top