User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

If you fuck with leftists they will riot and set the police station on fire after the police have fled in terror. If you fuck with the right they complain on talk radio and the internet and give money to lawyers to attempt to have a judge agree with their position.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Is he still stuck with the same cunt judge who said "the 2nd amendment doesn't exist in my court room"?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
Is he still stuck with the same cunt judge who said "the 2nd amendment doesn't exist in my court room"?
View Quote

Why not? Worst case scenario she gets reversed on appeal with no cost to her. Intelligent people do a risk assessment and figure out that the right is toothless.Wayne figured that out years ago and decided he could steal millions from a bunch of people with guns because he knew they would not do shit other than complain. It took a Democrat activist to do what millions of NRA members lacked the ability to do.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:07:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RevDeadCorpse] [#5]

View Quote
Never mind. (DELETED)

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

If you fuck with leftists they will riot and set the police station on fire after the police have fled in terror. If you fuck with the right they complain on talk radio and the internet and give money to lawyers to attempt to have a judge agree with their position.
View Quote
... and if you suggest otherwise...

(DELETED)
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I know a guy, guy1, not my client, who caught his buddy in bed with guy1's wife, who had been buddy's wife years before. Guy1 beat buddy to death and got 7 years.

I think Taylor has no chance on appeal unless the Supreme Court takes his case.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

@Aimless

I know a guy, guy1, not my client, who caught his buddy in bed with guy1's wife, who had been buddy's wife years before. Guy1 beat buddy to death and got 7 years.

I think Taylor has no chance on appeal unless the Supreme Court takes his case.

Let's watch his appeal bond be denied for some bullshit reason.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:00:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#8]
There was a recent spaces call with Jeff Charles where Dexter's attorney Vinoo explained the judge was furious people on forums were making fun of her, lol, and it seems she sentenced him in part for stuff people were saying on arfcom /reddit/ news about her being a tyrant.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By miseses:
There was a recent spaces call with Jeff Charles where Dexter's attorney Vinoo explained the judge was furious people on forums were making fun of her, lol, and it seems she sentenced him in part for stuff people were saying on arfcom /reddit/ news about her being a tyrant.
View Quote

Stop calling me a tyrant!  I'm not a tyrant!

*does tyrant things*
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:27:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#10]
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
View Quote

Yes and she sentenced him to everything the state asked for without any consideration of his attorney's argument that Dexter has no criminal record, had an otherwise exemplary record of helping his community, and only broke an administrative law of not having the right paperwork.  It really defies reason, judge is an absolute psycho.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I don't know if it's possible to hate these people enough...
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:

I believe abortion is evil but you don't see me burning down abortion clinics.

I don't see you burning them down either.

Lot of chest thumping on here. Yet I have not heard a shot heard round the world in response to all this tyranny. So what does that make you or anyone else in this thread?

Buying FRTs and printing ghost guns is not sticking it to the man. It's not being heroic.
View Quote

It not heroic but it's alot closer than wringing your hands over the people that do those things.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Americans have been making their own firearms since the beginning of the country.  It is perfectly legal!  This whole new ghost gun thing is ridiculous and spouting their rhetoric is something you should avoid.  Please read your history and know your rights before giving them away out of ignorance…
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
@miseses you have a link to that call? I want to listen.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:18:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#15]
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
View All Quotes

https://twitter.com/jeffcharlesjr/status/1790063425256665451

15:15 for her rant about social media .  Apparently she stacked the courtroom with like 20 cops and took everyone's phone because of the 'threats' from social media.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Crazyascanbe:
They are going to bury that guy under the NYS prison.

Dont you need a permit to even touch a pistol in NY
View Quote

Hope it goes to SCOTUS and they dick stomp New York and their unconstitutional, antigun bullshit into the dirt.

Boggles my mind that we have the second amendment, worded plain as day as an unalienable, constitutional right, guaranteeing each citizen the right to legally own, possess and CARRY weapons in all 50 states….. yet it’s been reasonably restricted in some states / cities into Worthlessness as only a “ right “ wealthy elite connected citizens get to enjoy.

Fuck New York and every gun grabber asshole in that state.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

He’s a better man than you or I for being willing to stand up for what he believes in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:
Whether something SHOULD be unconstitutionally ruled against or not doesn't change the fact the guy was an idiot for doing what he obviously knew to be illegal in his state.

Now non-idiots are footing his legal bill.

He’s a better man than you or I for being willing to stand up for what he believes in.

This.

Guys like him are the ones that set legal precedent, protect all our freedoms, and occasionally get crazy rich from suing tyrannical little dictator city governments.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Logic must escape you.

I said don't do illegal shit. It's legal to own an AR. It is legal to own magazines in excess of 10 round capacity.

If you live in a commie state and have a mag ban there, move if you don't like it. You're welcome to vote with your feet.

You want the majority of America siding with us and seeing us as responsible, pragmatic, law-abiding citizens that aren't rogue.

Dexter is none of those things. He is not helping our cause. He is hurting it. He is a poster child for the left in terms of their talking points.
View Quote

Unless he wins.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I just heard about the Dexter Taylor case.  FRIGGIN RIDICULOUS.

Please see 13 minutes into this video (released about an hour ago)........

https://www.thefirsttv.com/watch/im-right-5-14-24-merrick-garland-for-prison-jim-jordan-dana-loesch-more/

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

Hope it goes to SCOTUS and they dick stomp New York and their unconstitutional, antigun bullshit into the dirt.

Boggles my mind that we have the second amendment, worded plain as day as an unalienable, constitutional right, guaranteeing each citizen the right to legally own, possess and CARRY weapons in all 50 states….. yet it’s been reasonably restricted in some states / cities into Worthlessness as only a “ right “ wealthy elite connected citizens get to enjoy.

View All Quotes

I bet NY will try to moot the case next summer after the SCOTUS decision in VanDerStok is released (ATF frame and receiver rule) with dicta saying there is no historic precedent of regulating personally made firearms. They'll want him the hell out of prison ASAP and to try to act like nothing happened, to the point of a pardon if it comes to that.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:57:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prezboi44] [#21]
So once again, the left attacks and they are allowed to quietly retreat when it doesn't work out.

I see a pattern here. It's called catch me if you can and it's always in one direction.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
If there is any truth to this at all... then the judge and Dexter need to swap places...
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#23]
So where’s the NRA in all this… or is that a stupid question?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Ten years. Insane.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#25]

I believe abortion is evil but you don't see me burning down abortion clinics.

I don't see you burning them down either.

Lot of chest thumping on here. Yet I have not heard a shot heard round the world in response to all this tyranny. So what does that make you or anyone else in this thread?

Buying FRTs and printing ghost guns is not sticking it to the man. It's not being heroic.
View Quote

People that think like you are the problem.
Jesus.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

I disagree. Unconstitutional laws must be violated or else they will persist.
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By PatHenry79:

Exactly
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatHenry79:
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

I disagree. Unconstitutional laws must be violated or else they will persist.

Exactly

Agreed.

Iirc, it's been said that people break 3 laws a day.

We should all strive to do better.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AlphaOperator:

Agreed.

Iirc, it's been said that people break 3 laws a day.

We should all strive to do better.
View Quote

You cant even sneeze without breaking some bs law. Disgusting!
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

And NY will just ignore them, again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#30]

15:15 for her rant about social media .  Apparently she stacked the courtroom with like 20 cops and took everyone's phone because of the 'threats' from social media.
View All Quotes

I would assume state employees are tracking these threads to look for threats or wrong-speak .
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top