Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Diablo IV (Page 26 of 30)
Page / 30
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Patch 1.2.2 is downloading on console :)
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]
77%. I must have just missed the patch before I logged in 40 min ago.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
FYI, Icy Veins reports that the new rings are also dropping in the overworked and in NMDs.  Varshan has a better drop rate, but isn’t the only source apparently.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Pine carried my new druid through Varsh. Did about 10 runs and we both got 3 rings.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 12:41:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stitches1974:
Pine carried my new druid through Varsh. Did about 10 runs and we both got 3 rings.
View Quote

The new rings appear to be an easy drop for sure. I actually ended up with 4  I got one on our first two runs then three more with your mats.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 1:15:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#6]
Originally Posted By PinePig:

The new rings appear to be an easy drop for sure. I actually ended up with 4  I got one on our first two runs then three more with your mats.
View Quote

Very nice! I have a total of 3 from our runs and 1 from running with PE earlier. I'm back up to having mats for 49 runs. Hearts have been dropping all night for me.

The ring for druid is great!. I pop my ultimate and stuff gets pulled to me from off screen. Makes for great exp pulls.

Edit: I pulled a mob so far from it's spawn point it slingshotted back.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 10:07:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#7]
There's a small patch today. Maybe to fix a bug where you pop a bloodwell and you couldn't loot the blood.

Nope. Bloodwells are still bugged.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Tried a NM 21 on my new druid and got wrecked. Every boss had those bubble shields on. Nightmare crag where if you're in melee range, they hulk smash and stun lock you. Tried another crag and only 1/2 of the bosses had shields. Completed it with 2 revives left, but at least I got the spectral charger mount for my troubles.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#10]
On a whim on a break from work this morning, I took a shot at Lilith and killed her.

Kind of surprised.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ParityError:
On a whim on a break from work this morning, I took a shot at Lilith and killed her.

Kind of surprised.
View Quote

Lucky! Grats though.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Hearts have been dropping well for me. Just did a WB and 2 hearts dropped.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
I got to play for a little bit the other day. There seemed to be more unique drops but nothing worth keeping.
View Quote

I hate to jinx it but I have had the luck this season,  all the hard drops just keep falling into my lap.  I had two of the " almost never " ones drop as the reward for a NM41.

Well got to go out and work on my CJ for a while or I'll never get it done.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Kind of surprised.
View Quote

Congrats!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By PinePig:

I hate to jinx it but I have had the luck this season,  all the hard drops just keep falling into my lap.  I had two of the " almost never " ones drop as the reward for a NM41.

Well got to go out and work on my CJ for a while or I'll never get it done.
View Quote

Heh wanna come work on my GPW?  Needs the old gas drained and that should get her up and running again.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By svt40:

Heh wanna come work on my GPW?  Needs the old gas drained and that should get her up and running again.
View Quote

That's not work, ask a kid.

I'm fixing the back tub of my uncles old 73,  I can hear him laughing from heaven as I grind his " work/fix " off the back corners after he stalled it and had it back into a big bolder on Big Sluice.   His dad taught me better body work when I was 8,  I guess Ben was just like every other young man and didn't listen to his dad.

There isn't hardly any rust but I have about 80 holes to weld up from all the shit he had bolted on to this thing.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Handy tip for Lightning sorcerers:

If you have the malignant ring, using fire bolt in an enchantment slot gets you the second stack of bonus damage.

The Pox vampiric power gets you the third stack of bonus damage.

I have a 13% roll on my ring, so 1.13 x 1.13 x 1.13 yields 44.2% increased damage.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Have 60+ varsh run mats if anyone wants to do a few tomorrow or this weekend.

New druid was slogging along, until I hit 80, and could equip tempest roar. ( Thanks PE, as it was your duriel mats that I got the helm in. Glad I didn't scrap it, thinking I'd never use it.) Night and day difference in NM clear speeds now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#19]
PSA - check your build guides for changes since the last patch.

Maxroll BL Sorc completely reworked Paragon board and made minor changes to skills / vamp powers.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Shockwave aspect has to be the worst aspect to farm. I'm so tired of farming obols. I spent 5 hours or so and 10,000 ish obols and got 1 legendary with shockwave on it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 5:54:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Shockwave aspect has to be the worst aspect to farm. I'm so tired of farming obols. I spent 5 hours or so and 10,000 ish obols and got 1 legendary with shockwave on it.
View Quote

Yup, that and Bold Chieftan on a barb. Total pain in the butt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There is a resource one for the Necro that I haven't seen yet,  hell some of the guys that do the build vids on youtube haven't seen one yet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Even that subpar shockwave is a game changer. 77% ( 108% on a necklace ) is pretty good. I just hit 54 and had a level 54 Insatiable Fury in my bank somehow. 48% armor in werebear form. Pretty much a walking tank.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Nice!

Leveling a chain lightning sorc in Hardcore to get the PlayStation trophy.  A bit nerve racking, but up to 46 by doing primarily whispers and blood harvests.

First try met the Butcher at level 9 and died.  Staying out of dungeons except for the class quest / very early vampire chain to get to the powers. Opted for the healing / fortify powers to aid survivability.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 7:56:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#25]
Nice!

Leveling a chain lightning sorc in Hardcore to get the PlayStation trophy.  A bit nerve racking, but up to 46 by doing primarily whispers and blood harvests.

First try met the Butcher at level 9 and died.  Staying out of dungeons except for the class quest / very early vampire chain to get to the powers. Opted for the healing / fortify powers to aid survivability.
View Quote

I saw that. Good luck in HC!. I said hi earlier, but think you missed it. You need to hit 100 or something? If you want help, I can try to level a HC char in my spare time. With The Butcher, if you can outrun him, he eventually despawns.

Two shockwave drops today. I guess complaining about it fixed it. One was on a 2h mace at 128%. I want to use staves, but it will get me to WT4. Pulverize is everything I want in a char, except not being a werewolf. It has great range and would be very helpful in the higher NMD.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#26]

I saw that. Good luck in HC!. I said hi earlier, but think you missed it. You need to hit 100 or something? If you want help, I can try to level a HC char in my spare time. With The Butcher, if you can outrun him, he eventually despawns.

Two shockwave drops today. I guess complaining about it fixed it. One was on a 2h mace at 128%. I want to use staves, but it will get me to WT4. Pulverize is everything I want in a char, except not being a werewolf. It has great range and would be very helpful in the higher NMD.
View Quote

Sorry, I did miss that.  Just meed to hit 50.

Pulverize Druid is a tank. My buddy ran one in S1 and it was incredibly durable.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 9:21:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#27]

Sorry, I did miss that.  Just meed to hit 50.

Pulverize Druid is a tank. My buddy ran one in S1 and it was incredibly durable.
View Quote

No worries. Well, only a few levels to go.

Edit: WT4 capstone done at 60. Only 1 death, as I trampled into the final boss as he did his multi fireball attack.

Link Posted: 11/14/2023 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Good news - improvements coming to the boring AF grind of living steel.

The team is prepping a hotfix for #DiabloIV this week that will address some feedback regarding difficulty around collecting Living Steel and Living Steel chests disappearing in Helltides.

This hotfix will also help out with those on progression blockers in the season journey.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Hopefully they fix the abysmal ember drop rate in Kehjistan.  Last few Helltides there it took almost the whole hour to get 300 embers.  All other zones were normal.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Good news - improvements coming to the boring AF grind of living steel.

View Quote

Good to know, as I need to farm more steel, to get mats for Duriel. My build needs a necklace from him.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Looks like it is live.

Game Updates
The acquisition rate of Living Steel has been adjusted

Living Steel Chest in World Tier 3: Increased from 1 to 2.
There is an additional chance for 1-2 extra Living Steels to drop.

Living Steel Chest in World Tier 4: Increased from 3 to 5.
There is an additional chance for 5 extra Living Steels to drop.

All other Helltide chests will additionally grant 1 Living Steel in World Tier 4.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Looks like it is live.

View Quote

Excellent! Thanks for posting the update.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Free 2h mace transmog in the shop. Just a heads up.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:02:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: svt40] [#34]
More steel drops for sure.  Got five 300 chests in Kej last night for a total of 17 steel.  Would have been six chests but the zone around Gea Kul drops jack squat for cinders.  So if you get Kej for the Helltide, then farm embers in the two northern zones and just grab the chest in the southern zone.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#35]
More steel drops for sure.  Got five 300 chests in Kej last night for a total of 17 steel.  Would have been six chests but the zone around Gea Kul drops jack squat for cinders.  So if you get Kej for the Helltide, then farm embers in the two northern zones and just grab the chest in the southern zone.
View Quote

Thanks for the tip. About to start a helltide on the Pulv druid. See how she does.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I was able to open 4 living steel chests. I have crap for mobility, but I had 9 min left, before the helltide ended.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Have enough for 10 Grig and Duriel runs, if anyone wants to run some this evening or this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Have enough for 10 Grig and Duriel runs, if anyone wants to run some this evening or this weekend.
View Quote

I've got some as well.  Not quite as many as you as I've been using them trying to upgrade my boots, chest and ring with 925 versions.  I have some blood and I think one Ice boss dungeon too.  Oh yea and around 40 eggs for Duriel.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#40]

I've got some as well.  Not quite as many as you as I've been using them trying to upgrade my boots, chest and ring with 925 versions.  I have some blood and I think one Ice boss dungeon too.  Oh yea and around 40 eggs for Duriel.
View Quote

Lets plan something for this weekend and do some runs.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Sounds good.  I've got mats for:

6 Varshan runs
4 Zir runs
3 Duriel runs

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:04:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#42]
About 70 Varshan runs for me. Yes, I have no life. With about 10 or so Zir runs and 10 for Grig.

I'm mainly after Duriel runs for the Banished Lord's Talisman.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm down for whenever.

I've been farming Varshan for 925 Esu boots, Tal Rasha and Raiment of the Infinite to upgrade the ones I have.  So, I have almost no Varshan mats as I go through them once I get 3-4 runs.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:31:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#44]
I'm down for whenever.

I've been farming Varshan for 925 Esu boots, Tal Rasha and Raiment of the Infinite to upgrade the ones I have.  So, I have almost no Varshan mats as I go through them once I get 3-4 runs.
View Quote

Once I start playing my Sorc again, I'll be burning through a lot of them. At what level were you able to start soloing Varshan on your Sorc?

Or maybe we can do some Sorc runs after we finish up with Duriel? My Sorc is 80 with godcrown, raiment, and Esu's. Though poorly rolled ones. I don't need anything from Varshan on my Druids.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#45]

Once I start playing my Sorc again, I'll be burning through a lot of them. At what level were you able to start soloing Varshan on your Sorc?

Or maybe we can do some Sorc runs after we finish up with Duriel? My Sorc is 80 with godcrown, raiment, and Esu's. Though poorly rolled ones. I don't need anything from Varshan on my Druids.
View Quote

I'll be happy to run your sorc through Varshan any time, just ping me when I'm on.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Good by me.  Anytime I am on.  I may not have mats for all of them, but I can run peeps through all of them.

The first time I tried Varshan was at level 72 and it went horribly.  I did her again with some Arfcommers at 84 and I spent most of the time dead.  I tried again at 95 after changing to Ball Lightning and dropped her with ease.  I also tried all the other bosses at 95 and had no issue killing them all except for Lillith.  I did her at 99.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Bonus exp is coming back.

https://www.icy-veins.com/d4/news/mothers-blessing-returns-to-the-sanctuary-november-10-27/

35% to exp and gold drops from Nov 20 - 27.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Do we want to schedule some boss farming for this weekend or this evening?
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 3:03:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#49]
Do we want to schedule some boss farming for this weekend or this evening?
View Quote

Either works for me.

I'll bring sorc for any Varsh runs. Stormclaw for grig and duriell runs, as Pulv absolutely blows on bosses.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#50]
I better scrape up some mats so I can join you guys
Page / 30
Diablo IV (Page 26 of 30)
Top Top